Little Mermaid 2-Disc Blu + Lithographs + FS $24.95 from Disney Store

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Got this email today - it's a couple bucks less than the Amazon price for the 2-disc and while I'm sure the shipping isn't 2-day, at least it's free.  Lithos are a nice touch.  Nothing in the email about the 3D version, which is what I have pre-ordered right now, but maybe a good deal for some of you.  

http://www.disneystore.com/the-little-mermaid-2-disc-combo-pack-with-free-lithograph-set-offer-pre-order/mp/1332903/1000316/?cmp=DMR-EML&att=LMPresell

They are throwing in a coupon for the online store that is good from 10/2 to 10/14, kind of a ridiculous limitation but what can ya do?  Also - points to a release day of 10/1 which I don't think anyone else has.

Thanks for the heads up!  Currently have both pre-ordered at Amazon (waiting to see what the price differential ends up being - don't really care about the 3D) but this might end up being a better deal...

I read on a few sites that the 3D version was cancelled. Are there any firm facts that state otherwise?
It was cancelled to go into theaters after Monsters INC had lackluster success at the box office. I still have my pre-order on Amazon but who really knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back