LittleBigPlanet 2 DLC token ~ Tron "Clu" + 4 animals

kyle071785

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
hey all,

I picked up the LittleBigPlanet 2 Collectors Edition from EB and they gave me the pre-order card for LBP2 DLC characters.

The characters are:
- Tron "Clu" costume
- Even More Animals "Mandrill", "Cobra", "Crocodile", "Vulture"

of course I don't need this DLC token card as all these are already included in the CE version of LBP2. So....

I'm looking to trade for some other DLC code if possible.

I just picked up DC Universe Online (PS3) so if you have a DLC token for that game I'd really love that.

Besides the PS3 i also have a 360 so just throw a DLC offer out there and providing I actually have the game (and don't already have the DLC you're offering) I'll probably accept it

-Kyle

%21CDPopG%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqZ,%21hwE0EjTmm,IBNN3ydwD2w%7E%7E_12.JPG

[quote name='zeze']I only have the Bioshock 2 multiplayer character codes for the PS3, but you probably already have that.[/QUOTE]

have Bio2 on the 360 otherwise I'd have said yes

I have High Velocity Bowling and the LBP Pirates of the Caribbean costume kits+ levels on a PS3 account (not my main) if you want to trade that. I'll give you the info first if you don't trust me lol

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i got DLC for a morpheus and phantom of chaos codes for god of war 3 for trade![/QUOTE]

hey I can trade for this :)

we both have marketplace feedback so doesn't matter who sends first but I won't send til you see this post (confirming its a go). Just fire them away in PM's then we can do the feedback thing as well.

hope to hear from you soon

and thanks for everyone else who offered things up

I also have a LittleBigPlanet 2 Code I will post in a new thread if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back