LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition $19.99 @ Best Buy

You know, I use to really like LBP but the controls have gown worst on me. I let it slide in the first game but in the 2nd its doesn't change. Since I have the game free on PS+, I rather wait till its $10 before I get it.

Still, great deal.

Dang, I was hoping this was the CE version with the plush Sackboy. Still, if you haven't played it and don't have PS+, you have no excuse now.

Saw this at Target, was actually debating buying this or $10 for Move DL patch/upgrade. I already bought the CE at launch and have the PS+ version. I really prefer disc over DL.

[quote name='thrifty']Actually..... this is the new MSRP on the game. Great pickup as far as a game goes... but not a deal.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that was the new MSRP, since LBP 1 GOTY is still $30 @ Best Buy. I also went back a few pages and saw someone had already posted this. Oh well; the more notices, the more chances for CAG's to score.

[quote name='darkmatter00']I didn't know that was the new MSRP, since LBP 1 GOTY is still $30 @ Best Buy. I also went back a few pages and saw someone had already posted this. Oh well; the more notices, the more chances for CAG's to score.[/QUOTE]

LOL, for reals? Isn't LBP obsolete b/c of LBP2?

bread's done
Back