LittleBigPlanet 2 Strategy Guide - $11.55 at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon has dropped the price for the LBP2 game guide down to $11.55. It was $12.50 before which was also a great price. I have the guide from the first game and I thought it did a nice job with finding those hard to find stickers as well as teaching you some steps on how to make levels, etc.. In truth, I also just loved flipping through that big book filled with cute sackboy images. This guide looks like it follows up that effort nicely. It has 352 pages covering every part of the campaign, and a large section dedicated to helping you create a level, as well as an entire game yourself, plus interviews with the devs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846

A WORLD OF PLAY

• EXHAUSTIVE LEVEL COVERAGE: Six worlds? Over 50 levels? And it’s all covered!? You bet! It’s all inside this guide!
  • MULTIPLAYER PUZZLES: Don’t get bummed out! We tell you when and where your friends have to help!
  • EVERY PRIZE BUBBLE: OK, to tell the truth, this was a monstrous undertaking, but we did it! We’ve located and listed each item and we tell you how to get ‘em!

CREATE YOUR OWN GAMES

• LIGHTS: we teach you how to build your own level through step-by-step instructions!
  • CAMERA: take the next step toward making your level even better with the addition of cutscenes!
  • ACTION: master the development skills and tricks that truly take your world to the upper echelon of creation!
  • QUCK ITEM REFERNCE: want a bit of instruction on a specific tool or gadget? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back! Tools, Gadgets, Kits, Music, & Sounds are all broken down for you!

AND MUCH MORE

• Interviews with the Media Molecule Development Team!
  • Complete item index!
  • All Trophies!
  • Every Pin!

Bought this the other day from Amazon when everyone was trying to find out how to get one of these for free by buying Slurpees. One and done. :D

[quote name='FQRizzo']Bought this the other day from Amazon when everyone was trying to find out how to get one of these for free by buying Slurpees. One and done. :D[/QUOTE]

Yep, exactly, same here, the slurpee thing would've had me buying drinks I don't usually consume, not bad!

[quote name='PJSkiboy']It's up to $13.49 now.[/QUOTE]

Still not bad for strategy guide. It was great when Gamestop had their 50% off sale about a month ago.

bread's done
Back