LittleBigPlanet and more! New commentary channel, Prize currently offered!

[quote name='Crystal Afterlife']I subscribed to it. I'll watch your videos in a bit and comment. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much....Im willing to listen with open ears to any constructive suggestions for improvements, and the like.

Also, if ANY of you have any ideas for what games I should do next, please post a reply!

[quote name='kujen']Do you have The Ship (multiplayer)? That one makes for some pretty funny videos :D[/QUOTE]

I don't :eek:( haha it definitely looks interesting, I love Indie games. I don't have any decent PC recording programs at the moment either. I was thinking of picking up FRAPS to record, but I got to look at my budget :eek:) What kinds of games do you typically play?

[quote name='TheChronicGamer']I don't :eek:( haha it definitely looks interesting, I love Indie games. I don't have any decent PC recording programs at the moment either. I was thinking of picking up FRAPS to record, but I got to look at my budget :eek:) What kinds of games do you typically play?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a pretty quirky game, I just got it a few days ago and haven't tried the multiplayer myself yet but I've seen some hilarious videos. I play both PC and consoles. My favorite ones would probably be RPG, Adventure, and Shooters. But honestly I play a bit of everything. :)

bread's done
Back