LittleBigPlanet FREE Spaceman Costume on PSN

AteBit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Logged into PSN today to find a FREE Spaceman costume DLC I guess to celebrate the launch of LBP2.

spacesuit.jpg

[quote name='rapsodist']It's certainly cool for everyone who didn't have LBP1 at launch. I do wish that they had a new day-one costume though.[/QUOTE]
You mean that ugly $4.99 shirt that's available for only one week isn't enough for you?

[quote name='canedaddy']Ha, I saw that shirt and had to read it three times for it to sink in. I love Media Molecule but that's offensive.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely a bit of a gouge but it's a limited item so you get what you pay for. I don't think it's that bad. Better than the first week one shirt we eventually got.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does the LBP stuff for the original work for the 2nd one as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, everything from LBP 1 gets transferred over to LBP 2.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does the LBP stuff for the original work for the 2nd one as well?[/QUOTE]

Yup... as soon as you start LBP2, they ask you if you want to import your save from LBP. All the DLC, stickers, costumes, etc. transfers over.

Everything imports over.

Anyway to download without a PS3?

Think you might be able to get it with the Media Go software. So long as you have a PSN account.

[quote name='elrobo8']You mean that ugly $4.99 shirt that's available for only one week isn't enough for you?[/QUOTE]

:lol: It really makes no sense to me that they charge $5 for that ugly shirt but give away the awesome spacesuit for free. Certainly works out for us though!

I already had it. I agree with a new "launch" costume, now no matter when you purchased LBP1 you have the space suit.

Doesn't matter. The game is still fun, even if Sony and MM are totally milking the DLC with this one.

bread's done
Back