LittleBigPlanet GOTY and Batman: Arkham Asylum $30 at Walmart.com

That'll be LBP: GOTY's price come Friday due to the greatest hits edition. Nice that they're putting it into effect early. AA is getting a GOTY edition come May, so I suspect a drop everywhere.

damn I thought it was a price mistake because the regular LBP version is priced at $59, so I bought 3 copies lol oh well Ill just return them at the store then....

haha ouch.... been waiting for this price drop all week... probably going to pick up the black label version before they use they GH stock in store though..

[quote name='mbounouk']Don't know if this has been posted yet but Killzone 2 is also selling for 29.96 on the website, check it out![/QUOTE]

It's a greatest hits game now. $29.99 retail.

thanks for the heads-up, I figured it'd be a cold day in hell before I saw LBP GOTY go on sale

So has the Greatest Hits been confirmed that its the GOTY?

What DLC is included in the GOTY (I know the metal gear pack)? I am thinking of running over to Best Buy and PM-ing it due to the reward zone points/gift certificates I already have.

Does anyone know if this is $30 in Stores as well? I don't want to pay tax or wait forever for site-to-store, but I'd love to just go pick it up today in store if it's that price at B&M. Otherwise I'll just wait for amazon and the GH version I guess. :/

So now the PS3 version of LBP will be less expensive than the PSP version? Ugh. I'm anxious for a PSP version price drop.

Infamous is $29.99 now too.

Just grabbed KZ2. I'll probably get LBP GOTY in another week or so. Hopefully there's still some black labels around by then.

In for GOTY! Damn I've purchased 7 PS3 games in the past 2 weeks. This will be my last until I start knocking them out (fingers crossed).

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Hrm, what are the odds BB does this price Sunday and the Gamer Club $10 off inFamous works?[/QUOTE]

About 0%. If it was Target, it would be about 90%. :D

[quote name='Cindaddy']About 0%. If it was Target, it would be about 90%. :D[/QUOTE]

I agree. It won't happen. They will wait to change the price after the coupon. But then again Nerf/Sudoku/FTF, etc still make it possible. I'll wait to see that is the only way I'm buying infamous is for $20.

I wasn't sure if the price would be the same in store, so figured I would see. Of course its not so come home to order it... out of stock online... just my luck ~_~

[quote name='flameofdoom666']When will LBP GOTY drop due to becoming a GH at Best Buy/Amazon/GameStop?? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Friday, I believe. Possibly tomorrow.

Nooo... There's a walmart down the street from where I work. I had seen this thread this morning and saw LBP is in stock online and in store. I decided to just swing by walmart to pick it up... only to find out just now that it's still $60 in store... and... I just checked online to find that it's also out of stock. T_T

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Hrm, what are the odds BB does this price Sunday and the Gamer Club $10 off inFamous works?[/QUOTE]

does BB stay open on easter sunday???

[quote name='XClaude']Nooo... There's a walmart down the street from where I work. I had seen this thread this morning and saw LBP is in stock online and in store. I decided to just swing by walmart to pick it up... only to find out just now that it's still $60 in store... and... I just checked online to find that it's also out of stock. T_T[/QUOTE]

I just came from Walmart, asked them if they'd price match their website, and they did. I got the LBP GOTY for $29.96! The associate said they would do that if I asked them to do it.

[quote name='Broncoswon']I just came from Walmart, asked them if they'd price match their website, and they did. I got the LBP GOTY for $29.96! The associate said they would do that if I asked them to do it.[/QUOTE]
Ugh, I asked if mine would price match and they said they don't price match their own companies.

[quote name='Buuhan1']That'll be LBP: GOTY's price come Friday due to the greatest hits edition. Nice that they're putting it into effect early. AA is getting a GOTY edition come May, so I suspect a drop everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's a UK exclusive.

[quote name='Broncoswon']I just came from Walmart, asked them if they'd price match their website, and they did. I got the LBP GOTY for $29.96! The associate said they would do that if I asked them to do it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think of price matching. The girl was pretty adamant when she says their store and website are separate; implying they don't share the same pricing.

I'll try another walmart. Thanks for the tip!

[quote name='TeflonDon106']i usually go to bestbuy with the walmart website open on my blackberry and they price match it for me[/QUOTE]
Called them and asked if they'll price match Walmart.com's price, they said no. Come on someone I need ideas to get LBP GOTY at 30$ :hot:

[quote name='SativaSam']Called them and asked if they'll price match Walmart.com's price, they said no. Come on someone I need ideas to get LBP GOTY at 30$ :hot:[/QUOTE]

You could wait til friday

[quote name='hqn101']You could wait til friday[/QUOTE]
No one seems to understand this. It won't hurt to wait a few more days. It's not like they'll all sell out before you get the chance to buy them.

Are we certain that GOTY edition will be the greatest hits title? I was under the impression that it would be the regular version in which case this deal is not something that we can just wait a couple of days for.

Hmm, LBP GOTY does include $30 worth of dlc? Cuz I have the original, haven't bought any dlc, and if it's the same price I'll just pick up a disc copy and trade my original copy in @ my local game store.

I'm gonna go ahead assume BB will have this price next week. Now, as far as Killzone... lol

bread's done
Back