LittleBigPlanet GOTY for $25 shipped at GS (likely black label)

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Just saw this at SlickDeals.

LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year is $30 (reflecting the GH price). But you can use the 15NEW code to get it for $25 with free shipping (use code SAVER, I forget if you still need to though).
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75799

I know there's a thread on this GS coupon but I thought this deserved it's own since it's a pretty damn good deal.

UPDATE: People have been receiving black label cases. So if you want one, best to order as soon as you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works for Infamous too, which is also now $29.99. I'm going to wait to pick that up until Best Buy drops the price though because there is a $10 Reward Zone coupon for Infamous right now.

Awesome, thanks OP! Added it to Bad Company 2 and DBZ: Raging Blast for a total of $80 with the 25% off coupon. Not too bad imo.

Your right. There are too many GS threads in the main deals forum and this one wasn't a necessary addition. There is a GS trade-in values thread, a GS weekly ad thread, a gameday sales thread (or 3), a thread on the GD10 coupon code, and a thread on the 15% and 25% coupon codes. discounted. Did I miss any? Not to mention there is a thread about LBP GOTY's $29.95 MSRP. This game is MSRP and it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to do the coupon code math.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Your right. There are too many GS threads in the main deals forum and this one wasn't a necessary addition. There is a GS trade-in values thread, a GS weekly ad thread, a gameday sales thread (or 3), a thread on the GD10 coupon code, and a thread on the 15% and 25% coupon codes. discounted. Did I miss any? Not to mention there is a thread about LBP GOTY's $29.95 MSRP. This game is MSRP and it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to do the coupon code math.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me why I don't bother posting deals often.

[quote name='icedrake523']Thanks for reminding me why I don't bother posting deals often.[/QUOTE]

Your Windows 7 Upgrade thread was awesome ;)

[quote name='paddlefoot']Your right. There are too many GS threads in the main deals forum and this one wasn't a necessary addition. There is a GS trade-in values thread, a GS weekly ad thread, a gameday sales thread (or 3), a thread on the GD10 coupon code, and a thread on the 15% and 25% coupon codes. discounted. Did I miss any? Not to mention there is a thread about LBP GOTY's $29.95 MSRP. This game is MSRP and it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to do the coupon code math.[/QUOTE]

I most likely wouldn't have seen it had it not been for this, so I'm glad it got it's own thread. A lot of people here have also been waiting for the price drop on the GOTY edition of LBP to take effect so it's a big interest for a lot of other CAGs as well.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Mikocouch']$10 Reward Zone coupon for Infamous, Is this just for any rewardzone account?[/QUOTE]

Yea just log in to myrewardzone.com and go to the Gamer Club (or whatever it's called). You can print the coupon there.

[quote name='Aleman']Yea just log in to myrewardzone.com and go to the Gamer Club (or whatever it's called). You can print the coupon there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man

[quote name='Mikocouch']$10 Reward Zone coupon for Infamous, Is this just for any rewardzone account?[/QUOTE]

It's only valid through the 4th. Anyway you can log in to your BB reward zone and go to the Community and Clubs tab then go to Reward Zone Gamers Club then to Special Offers and print the coupon from there.

Infamous is $27.53 shipped with this offer and after taxes. Hmm... I'm considering it.

EDIT: Would Amazon price match this coupon offer? I'd rather not make a new account and avoid the tax.

[quote name='crr_1119']I most likely wouldn't have seen it had it not been for this, so I'm glad it got it's own thread. A lot of people here have also been waiting for the price drop on the GOTY edition of LBP to take effect so it's a big interest for a lot of other CAGs as well.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

I'll pick this and Killzone 2 up when the used price reflects the new price. Thanks for posting OP, I was wondering when GS would drop these prices.

Okay, so here are my options. Get this new for $25, wait for it to ship. Or go to a local GameStop (in store price is still $60) and get a used copy (if I can find one) for $21. Do you think the used copies will drop, and if so think they'll be hard to find?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Okay, so here are my options. Get this new for $25, wait for it to ship. Or go to a local GameStop (in store price is still $60) and get a used copy (if I can find one) for $21. Do you think the used copies will drop, and if so think they'll be hard to find?[/QUOTE]

The title went greatest hits. It won't be hard to find and the used copies will drop in price in short order.

Sweet, I was waiting for this. Had a $10 coupon and $6.xx left on my edge card. Was hoping they'd have it used for $24.99 so I could use the $10 coupon, EDGE, and the $6.xx I had, but I'll take it new for $15

[quote name='SativaSam']Ugh so this still isn't 30 in stores yet?[/QUOTE]

If you are referring to LBP: GOTY, then yes, it is $29.99 new in store. I picked one up earlier. They even had the correct price sticker on the display box.

The 15% promotion is online only, though. My total came out to be around $32. I say that's good enough to have in hand right away.

I went ahead today and traded in GOD of 3 with the 30% coupon, came home and got LBP with the GS 15 off new coupon and used CAG16 and edge card to get saw. Basically traded GOW2 for LBP GOTY and saw...Ill take that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Knives05']It's an interest to me. i wouldn't have seen the deal otherwise. So thank you for posting it.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. Glad I saw the post and just picked it up.

Already ordered off Amazon a couple days ago, but I'm sure this post will help a couple people. Thanks OP

Might grab this. With the coupon and some credit I have it comes to $22 shipped for me.
Was kinda holdin out for Ratchet and Clank ACIT though.

folks go easy on me... factory sealed may not matter to some, but
matters to me, the one who would be paying for it.
not looking to inspire an unsolicited debate on the issue.

Is there any reason for this NOT to ship factory sealed from the site?
I have never ordered from the site and am unsure of their
current policies or claims in regards to new games.

Better yet, any claims/guarantees it will be sealed?

I've only ordered a used game and a DSi from GameStop. You should get it sealed. If it isn't, you can return it to a store (they don't refund shipping but if you get free shipping, it's a moot point).

I've ordered 3 games recently from gamestop.com and all 3 were factory sealed. I think since they come from a warehouse or whatever they are sealed.

I'm the same way about my games. If it's opened it's not sealed and should not be full price.

In for one. Thanks, OP!

Local stores still had it priced at $60 as of last night. And no used copies in sight anywhere near me. Totally worth a few extra dollars to get new, sealed, shipped to home, NO HASSLE.

bread's done
Back