LittleBigPlanet Mavel Costume Kit 2 - $1.99 @ Amazon

For $2, may as well.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']LBP2? More like LBP 1.000000000001. Have you played the demo?[/QUOTE]
Have you?

Sadly, this is the one Marvel costume pack I don't really care about. Still, that's a great price - might pick it up anyway.

[quote name='INCyr']Sadly, this is the one Marvel costume pack I don't really care about. Still, that's a great price - might pick it up anyway.[/QUOTE]

Really? Spiderman and Thor don't interest you? Or even Human Torch and Ghost Rider? Sure, Elektra is an unnecessary inclusion, but the rest seem solid to me, and certainly not much different from the other costume packs. But maybe it's just a matter of personal taste.

[quote name='Sychophantom']Got this the last time it was 2 bucks. Also, for those interested, Fat Princess is reduced to 8.50, or it was when I looked an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, it was $7.99 not too long ago... and Gamestop (I know I know) has it for $7.50. Picked it up from GS while there doing the B2G1.

thanks for the post fellow texan. i traded in LB1 after only 2 hours in when i heard the sequel was about to come out. is it going to have much couch co op?

[quote name='Monroeski']This is not already included in the GotY version, right? Picked that up on sale recently but haven't opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

These costumes are not on the GOTY edition.

[quote name='Monroeski']This is not already included in the GotY version, right? Picked that up on sale recently but haven't opened it yet.[/QUOTE]

That is correct. I just bought LBP GOTY also. It comes with "Metal Gear Solid", "Monsters", and "History" costume and level packs and the "Animals" costume pack. And apparently yes, even the LBP GOTY on disc DLC will transfer to LBP2. I'm going to trade in LBP GOTY asap before it drops even more!

[quote name='egonpax']And apparently yes, even the LBP GOTY on disc DLC will transfer to LBP2. I'm going to trade in LBP GOTY asap before it drops even more![/QUOTE]

Where did this piece of info come from? I haven't heard this... but I hope it's true!

picked one up in anticipation for lbp2. i didnt hear that all of my lbp1 dlc will teansfer over but ill trust you guys on that one

[quote name='wuskillz']Will it work on psp version?[/QUOTE]

No, different game, different DLC.

Thanks OP. I've been waiting for this package to drop.

I did read that all DLC will transfer to LBP2, but didn't hear about GOTY content. Isn't that DLC on disc? How would that even work?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Where did this piece of info come from? I haven't heard this... but I hope it's true![/QUOTE]

I've looked around on several forums including littlebigworkshop.com and the official Playstation community and multiple people have said that it will.

There is a file that stores a list of the DLC that you are able to use, so that will include the GOTY stuff too.

[quote name='Dahk']picked one up in anticipation for lbp2. i didnt hear that all of my lbp1 dlc will teansfer over but ill trust you guys on that one[/QUOTE]

It's a definite that all PSN store DLC will be available and most community stuff (the only problem might be glitch items.)

[quote name='egonpax']

There is a file that stores a list of the DLC that you are able to use, so that will include the GOTY stuff too.
[/QUOTE]

so you're saying if you have even played the GOTY disc but do not have it, the content will transfer?

[quote name='bajingo']so you're saying if you have even played the GOTY disc but do not have it, the content will transfer?[/QUOTE]

Yes. That's what people have reported in other forums. There hasn't been any official word on this yet though. So you may take this information with a grain of salt.

Source

Source 2 with info about the files

bread's done
Back