LittleBigPlanet Mavel Costume Kit 2 - $1.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='egonpax']Yes. That's what people have reported in other forums. There hasn't been any official word on this yet though. So you may take this information with a grain of salt.

Source

Source 2 with info about the files[/QUOTE]

I am part of the LBP2 beta, and none of my GOTY content is available. However, any content that I downloaded (example: Pirates of the Caribbean costumes) are available.

Sounds fishy.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am part of the LBP2 beta, and none of my GOTY content is available. However, any content that I downloaded (example: Pirates of the Caribbean costumes) are available.

Sounds fishy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not in the Beta, but I did grab the LBP2 Demo, and all of my GOTY content was available in the demo. So if it's available there, I dont' see any reason it wouldn't be available in the full game.

I was actually kind of surprised to see those costumes show up in the Demo.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am part of the LBP2 beta, and none of my GOTY content is available. However, any content that I downloaded (example: Pirates of the Caribbean costumes) are available.

Sounds fishy.[/QUOTE]

Ah well that's disheartening. On one of the blogs said that they are working on getting ALL DLC over. So I hope that's true.

[quote name='INCyr']I'm not in the Beta, but I did grab the LBP2 Demo, and all of my GOTY content was available in the demo. So if it's available there, I dont' see any reason it wouldn't be available in the full game.

I was actually kind of surprised to see those costumes show up in the Demo.[/QUOTE]

That's even better news. I agree that if it all shows up in the demo there wouldn't really be any reason for it not to show up in the final game.

[quote name='INCyr']I'm not in the Beta, but I did grab the LBP2 Demo, and all of my GOTY content was available in the demo. So if it's available there, I dont' see any reason it wouldn't be available in the full game.

I was actually kind of surprised to see those costumes show up in the Demo.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...

i really have no idea. Here's hoping!

Thanks OP. I missed out last time and checked back a couple times, but it looked like maybe it had been a glitch and wasn't coming back at that price.

Thanks OP. Grabbed it immediately. Also, all my downloaded content (free and paid) showed up in the LBP2 Demo I played as well.

Yea, I'm part of the beta and I easily got all my stuff from GOTY edition.
Ehh, I barley got code today, I might as give it away to a friend who lives close by. Hope he gets internet soon or else I will just give it away in some sort of contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demo displayed all of my DLC too.

I bought LBP late this year and was holding back from buying any DLC. Once I heard it would transfer, I figured some of the stuff would be pretty exclusive. Might go down after LBP2 is in? So I'm trying to get as many awesome costumes as I can for my sis.

[quote name='Rosterking']Yea, I'm part of the beta and I easily got all my stuff from GOTY edition.
Btw, those who are intrested I got a lbp2 beta code for sale for $5. Only got one left. They have been selling like hot cakes.[/QUOTE]

i THINK its against forum policy to sell betas...

[quote name='bajingo']i THINK its against forum policy to sell betas...[/QUOTE]

Shout out to you too bro! Holdin down the 713 B)

Stupid question, but is there anyway I can order with my Amazon gift credits instead of having to use a card. It's kinda lame since I have a few bucks left, and it won't let me use it towards a code. (It wouldn't let me use it for any non-mp3 digital content, it seems)

[quote name='n1c0']Stupid question, but is there anyway I can order with my Amazon gift credits instead of having to use a card. It's kinda lame since I have a few bucks left, and it won't let me use it towards a code. (It wouldn't let me use it for any non-mp3 digital content, it seems)[/QUOTE]

After you enter your credit card info, it went to another screen where I was able to use Amazon credit. Good Luck.

[quote name='n1c0']Stupid question, but is there anyway I can order with my Amazon gift credits instead of having to use a card. It's kinda lame since I have a few bucks left, and it won't let me use it towards a code. (It wouldn't let me use it for any non-mp3 digital content, it seems)[/QUOTE]

I used a gift card for mine. I had like $6 left. Before you press the "Place Order" button there should be a "change payment type" or something button and it should be there.

Yeah I want Wolverine, Venom, and Cap pack.

Is the LBP2 demo PS+ only???

Also forgot to say thanks OP and CAG!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. My son definitely would like these and I'd be willing to spend 2 bucks to get them

Damn, I purchased this (or was it free?) back in July. I was hoping I had pack 1, and this was a different one, because I want the other costumes.

[quote name='egonpax']Not 100% sure but I believe this is only for the costumes.

If it has the level kit that would include this stuff under "Marvel Level Pack."[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. I'd really appreciate if someone who bought this could confirm if it includes the level pack or not. I'd probably grab the level pack, but probably not just the costumes at this price.

Just picked it up. Thanks OP.

Is this the same LBP Marvel kit that went for $1.99 and sold out almost immediately many months ago?

[quote name='eau']Just picked it up. Thanks OP.

Is this the same LBP Marvel kit that went for $1.99 and sold out almost immediately many months ago?[/QUOTE]

not sure if sold out immediately, but this is the same kit that was on sale June / July

[quote name='abhinav']Man i bought this pack for Little Big Thor. I might have to buy the Hulk pack too... Little Big Hulk SMASH![/QUOTE]

I want LittleBigVenom, and my girlfriend likes both Rogue and Invisible Girl... They're all in the same pack.

[quote name='elessar123']I want LittleBigVenom, and my girlfriend likes both Rogue and Invisible Girl... They're all in the same pack.[/QUOTE]

Is Invisible Girl actually, y'know, invisible?

[quote name='VaultDweller']can these be used on LBP2?[/QUOTE]

They'll definitely carry over to LBP2. The LBP costumes even work in the demo that's currently out.

Thanks for this. I got it earlier today, just didn't have time to log in and give thanks.

This is a great price, and the fact that DLC carries over is even better!

bread's done
Back