LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Caribbean DLC BOTH Packs.......$3.00!!!

darock738

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey folks, kinda new to posting items on CAG. Saving up for a PSP-3000 or an Ipad (most likely PSP) selling some codes for the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC. Keep in mind that this is for BOTH packs (Costumes and Level packs) Seperately, they sell for 5.99 a piece. Im selling both for only 3 bones. Think about it, 3 dollars or 12.98......Hmmmm. Now i know that i'm new so my feedback rating is not that high, so im also selling them on ebay for the same price. If want the link to the ebay listing let me know. Here's some info on the packs:

Premium Costume Pack
Premium Level Kit

Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Pack Details

Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me! Dress Sackboy as six of the main characters from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Contents

Sack Sparrow: Boots, Moustache, Sword, Hair, Shirt, Skin
Elizabeth Swann: Boots, Hat, Hair, Coat
Barbossa: Boots, Moustache, Hands, Hat, Hair, Trousers, Coat
Davy Jones: Hands, Head, Coat, Trousers
Will Turner: Boots, Moustache, Hair, Trousers, Coat
Tia Dalma: Hair, Outfit, Dress, Skin

In the Pirates of the Caribbean Costume pack, you can dress up your Sackboy as one of the many characters in the movie including, Sack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Barbossa, Davy Jones and Tia Dalma. Each of these costumes can normally be purchased individually for $1.99 or get all six for $5.99.

Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit

1 Pelegusto costume (exclusive to kit)
5 levels + one mini-game
New CREATE materials (see contents below)

The Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit, includes a completely new adventure spanning five new levels and a mini-game. Be sure to put on your swimming gear as these new levels feature a completely new gameplay element that will make you all wet. That's right....WATER!!!

For the first time in LBP history, water will be a new gameplay element for you to play, and create your own new water-drenched levels for the rest of the community to play. In addition, you'll have access to tons of new stickers, objects and other create materials plus a bunch of new trophies to collect. Last but not least, is a bonus "Pelegosto" costume only available in this Level Kit. All this for $5.99 - a definite must buy.

CONTENTS

New Gameplay features for Create: Water -
Global Water Object
Scuba Gear
Bubble Machine
Water Switch
5 Brand new Pirates of the Caribbean themed Levels
1 New costume: The Cannibal: Leg Bands, Teeth, Nose Decoration, Hair, Loincloth, Skin
4 new music tracks
A new level background
8 Materials
14 Decorations
27 Objects
133 Stickers
11 brand new PlayStation® Trophies

PORT ROYAL

Saunter on into Port Royal, but be on your guard, Pirates aren't exactly a welcome sight, and if those guards catch you, you'll end up right back in the drink. Don't fret though; there are some of our kind on shore already, savvy?

PIRATE TOWN

You've been captured by the East India Trading Company's Red Coats and stuck in a dank jail after flooding Port Royal. A stray canon blast gives you a lucky escape though, leaving you free to continue your search for a ship in Pirate Town.

A NAVY FRIGATE

You learn of a legendary ship hidden somewhere in Cursed Bay. Find and 'borrow' the Commodore's Frigate, and set sail to find it! Only then will you be able to face and defeat the Kraken.

CURSED BAY

Search the Cursed bay to locate the only ship that stands a chance against the fearsome Kraken, if you're lucky there'll be a map - remember that X marks the spot.

DIVING FOR TREASURE

Dive for treasure - don't run out of breath though!

THE KRAKEN

Davy Jones and the armada of the East India Trading Company are determined to stop you - man the cannons and send the Kraken to the bottom!

bread's done
Back