LittleBigPlanet, Resistance Burning Skies, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Unit 13, Gravity Rush $9.99 EACH @ Amazon

Went ahead and picked up Gravity Rush and Little Big Planet. Good deals on those games. I snagged a few other PS3 games on sale to round out the total and get free shipping.

Wasn't planning on getting anymore games for a while, but Gravity Rush for $10 is too good to pass up.

Way too many good Vita deals past weekend

In for LBP. Missed the $2 promo last night, you guys are too fast, I was playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen :(

Banking on LBP won't come to PS+ while Resistance and Battle Royale will.

I got my vita earlier this year through a rewards program at work. I had the two games it came with (Little Deviants and Lego LOTR). I also already had DJ Max LE. Now after these sales, I have the following picked up or on the way: Tearaway, LBP, Uncharted, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Killzone, and Gravity Rush.

Instant vita library ftw!

Resistance was actually a joke. A free platinum that takes no effort. Also has like a 5-6 hour campaign. And thats on hard difficulty. I enjoyed the game but don't care to own it.

All the others are awesome. Cant believe these are all $9.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they do.

I went and tried to do the PM at BB. They said no PM today, but will resume tomorrow...not sure if the prices will hold until tomorrow though. Guess I'll have to get it online then. Was hoping to get it in store, no shipping costs.

I went and tried to do the PM at BB. They said no PM today, but will resume tomorrow...not sure if the prices will hold until tomorrow though. Guess I'll have to get it online then. Was hoping to get it in store, no shipping costs.
Same thing happened to me. Cashier said it was becuase they are not matching Cyber Monday prices. I didn't think about that. I hope this isn't a Cyber Monday deal.

I looked again at the Vita Holiday Bundle today and noticed that there's a bonus offer stating that if you add that to your cart, and one of these forementioned games, you get $5 off on the purchase. I don't remember ever seeing that when I ordered the bundle on Friday. Does anyone else recall? I emailed Amazon and asked them if I could purchase Resistance for $5 since I did buy the bundle a few days ago.

Not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but, can someone tell me how exactly, like 100% of the time, BB does price matches? I a bit confused, I'm fairly new to PM. My first experience with PM with BB was about 2 months ago. I told them I wanted a PM, the cashier "looked" it up for me on their computer. Took like 5 seconds, easy, done.

So, here I am today, going to a different BB, saying I want a PM. This cashier is like well do you have a device or something to show me, I'm like no (sorry I'm too cheap for the smart devices), but last time they(BB) checked for me. so the cashier was "nice" enough to do it for me this time, but says I should bring in something..cuz they are too busy during the holidays or something. So, I decided to visit another BB to see whats up with the PM. The next BB, the cashier also wanted me to show something, but of course I had none to show. I told if they could look it up, but cashier was like no I cant do it on this machine...

Now I know that the best thing to do is to bring your own evidence, but shouldn't they somehow be able to look it up for you with no hassle too? (Maybe next time I should ask before I bring something up to try and PM)  :)

That's weird that they said that to you. In my several experiences, I've shown them a competitors website on my phone, but they take upon themselves to access the Web browser on their POS register and verify the price.

bread's done
Back