LittleBigPlanet Turkey Head Costume - FREE on PSN

no_exit

CAGiversary!
Just noticed this today...

When you go to the PSN Store, and go to new releases, there is a promo for LittleBigPlanet and they have added a Free Turkey Head Costume to the list of DLC.

[quote name='BarrettSan']Cool... should be in Contests & Free Stuff though.[/QUOTE]
In the past I have seen plenty of other Free LBP costume offers posted in this section. Mods can move if they see fit.

I associate that subforum with non-game related stuffs and rarely set foot there.

Thanks for the LBP Turkey heads up here. It'll only be my second after Pumpkin head and whatever's in the GOTY version.

Isn't this the same as last year's?

I'm all for free, but they needed to create a new one for the second time around.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='EvilIA']Isn't this the same as last year's?

I'm all for free, but they needed to create a new one for the second time around.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Yes, just like Halloween was.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
If it's free, why do they need to do anything?

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

It's free, they don't NEED to do shit. And some of us missed this last year and will be happy to snag it this year :D

[quote name='shytface']Anyone know when this expires? I just got my PS3 in the mail, but I have to work all day.[/QUOTE]

I think it lasts either til this thursday or next thursday.
Limited time dlc always gets taken down after the thursday psn store update, which happens after 2 pm pst.

[quote name='PvtChurch']It's free, they don't NEED to do shit.[/QUOTE]

No, they do NEED to do shit.

They NEED to not fuck over those who were loyal and bought their fucking DLC by releasing the GotY edition for the same damn price, but yet not offer the same content to those who own the standard version and got it on release date. (but I guess ALOT of games pull that shit)

They NEED to release the stupid Day One shirt they said they would release (not that it matters anymore.)

There are other things I, and others, feel they have done wrong, but this isn't really the topic to be discussing it. Back on topic, thanks for the notice of the free content...too bad its nothing new.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']No, they do NEED to do shit.

They NEED to not fuck over those who were loyal and bought their fucking DLC by releasing the GotY edition for the same damn price, but yet not offer the same content to those who own the standard version and got it on release date. (but I guess ALOT of games pull that shit)

They NEED to release the stupid Day One shirt they said they would release (not that it matters anymore.)

There are other things I, and others, feel they have done wrong, but this isn't really the topic to be discussing it. Back on topic, thanks for the notice of the free content...too bad its nothing new.[/QUOTE]

How many popular games that sell well and release a steady stream of DLC don't release a GotY edition down the line with all of that stuff included. The game get's older, it's value drops, they release an updated version to entice those who didn't pick it up the first go round. You got it before they did and you payed for it. Same concept of buying a game new at $60, I don't suppose you get pissed off when you see Greatest Hits and Platinum Hits come out for $30 a year down the line? It's not fucking anyone over and if that's how you see it you're a god damn moron.

No idea what the Day One shirt is.

And other than that you didn't list any other actual complaints just claiming that they do exists. Media Molecule made a fantastic game and there's hours upon hours of awesome free user created content out there. If you're not satisfied you're a self entitled prick who needs to stop finding shit to bitch about and be happy with what he's got.

They release free stuff and people find something to complain about. God I hate people.

Complaining about costumes? What?

Maybe I missed why costumes were so great since I only owned LBP for a week before selling it and I haven't bought the PSP version yet since it hasn't hit the PSN, but aren't the costumes just...costumes? Are they really something to get so pissed about? They don't effect the game at all.

Where are the Final Fantasy VII costumes ... anyone ever wonder about that ...

Oh and am I the only one who feels lag completely ruins the online aspect of this game? It's bad enough the jumping is already floaty, but with lag and ridiculous load times to actually get into maps, it kind of kills the fun for me.

[quote name='etcrane']Where are the Final Fantasy VII costumes ... anyone ever wonder about that ...

Oh and am I the only one who feels lag completely ruins the online aspect of this game? It's bad enough the jumping is already floaty, but with lag and ridiculous load times to actually get into maps, it kind of kills the fun for me.[/QUOTE]

Square-Enix dropped the ball. Whether it was about money or something else, the general thinking is that Square-Enix is to blame for no FF costumes in LBP.

I love how Sony can get a free LBP download up on the store on a Monday but can't figure out how to upload other random stuff during the week or even upload stuff on Thursday correctly. Mind boggling.

[quote name='Snap']I love how Sony can get a free LBP download up on the store on a Monday but can't figure out how to upload other random stuff during the week or even upload stuff on Thursday correctly. Mind boggling.[/QUOTE]

It' been up since thursday, not monday. :applause:

[quote name='Lord Hamm']I have all this LBP stuff but no game yet...

They need to make LBP cheap....[/QUOTE]

2nd that

[quote name='Virsago']It' been up since thursday, not monday. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but it's been mentioned in the official thread we have for the PSN since then as well.

I'm guessing that this is the same cooked turkey sitting on your head from last Thanksgiving's freebie, yes?

If it is then just an alert...look for a free Christmas-type costume in the upcoming weeks...I think it was a Christmas tree and maybe a Santa hat.

bread's done
Back