[Live Again!] 20% Off Sitewide @ Thinkgeek

Katsumi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Not sure if anyone uses Thinkgeek, but they have some really neat products and gift idea's :)

They're currently running (until 11:59 EST Monday) a 20% off sitewide coupon. The coupon is SSSSLAINTE

Just thought I would give a heads up :) They have portal, minecraft, etc. gear.

www.Thinkgeek.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerDude316']Unfortunately, shipping kills a lot of good prices on the site.[/QUOTE]

Shipping was never more than $6 for any of my orders (going the cheapest way possible).

I've ordered so much crap from them; I have over 2k points remaining but can never really find anything worth using the points on since I already used my points on all the "cheaper" stuff (since they only allow 1 TG point purchase/order).

[quote name='def PD']Shipping was never more than $6 for any of my orders (going the cheapest way possible).

I've ordered so much crap from them; I have over 2k points remaining but can never really find anything worth using the points on since I already used my points on all the "cheaper" stuff (since they only allow 1 TG point purchase/order).[/QUOTE]

$6 was the cheapest I saw and for $10 items it doesn't make much sense. Just couldn't find anything worthwhile when I browsed last night

[quote name='GamerDude316']$6 was the cheapest I saw and for $10 items it doesn't make much sense. Just couldn't find anything worthwhile when I browsed last night[/QUOTE]

Ah, that would make sense. Whenever I order from them it's always a minimum of $60 or $75, so either I'd get "free" shipping or if I have a $10 coupon, I opt to use that since it's ~$4 more of a discount.

bread's done
Back