Live CAGcast coming Wednesday, 12/5 8pm EST

Cool show guys. I thought Wombat went out for a stroll at the beginning because he wasn't saying much but it was fun to listen to. Gotta do it again sometime!

Definitely a good show and something to repeat. The chat was a trainwreck with so many people posting, but good stuff overall.

~HotShotX

I enjoyed the live show. I hope they do alot more. Its fun hearing the voices to match with the names, and its also cool hearing what other people have to say.

oh man i completely forgot today was wednesday, can't wait to hear what i missed, hopefully some more drunk women calling in.

The show was a lot better than it was on stickam. Towards the end I noticed that the audio was skipping but I think it was only on my end so I just decided to cut out early.

I didn't get to listen as I had an organization meeting to go to. For those that are interested, it seems like the stream can still be played by going to the NowLive link in the first post.

[quote name='Milkyman']oh man i completely forgot today was wednesday, can't wait to hear what i missed, hopefully some more drunk women calling in.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I forgot & missed it too. Been one of those long ass days. Hopefully Cheapy will decide to try another soon. I'd love to chime in.

Thanks for letting me on Cheapy and Wombat. The CAG Halo Clan and CAG 2K Sports are ready to go. If you, Wombat, Shipwreck, or anyone else (29 slots available in the Halo clan) want in the clan, just open up a friends slot and send a friend request to the above gamertags.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']I must be retarded, but I just can not figure out how to listen to the show at the link in the first post.[/QUOTE]

That's because it is no longer a live show. They've completed it. Hopefully Cheapy will get the recording up soon.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Any idea when it's gonna be posted for download?[/quote]

still not up on itunes yet, but it should be on the nowlive site as a replay.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Any idea when it's gonna be posted for download?[/quote]

Probably sometime today, Cheapy needs time to do some light editing before he uploads it.

It's up now...and I actually need to do some heavy editing. ;)
If you want to hear the completely unedited version (at a lower bitrate), you can get it here.

[quote name='JTHomeslice']I really sucked last night. I hope Cheapy edits me out.[/quote]

were you high when you called in? lol

[quote name='CheapyD']It's up now...and I actually need to do some heavy editing. ;)
If you want to hear the completely unedited version (at a lower bitrate), you can get it here.[/quote]
Sucks to be you, fool.

Thanks for the unedited version, I only listened to the show for about 20 minutes live as you picked a day the Suns were playing. But now I can listen to the way live shows are supposed to be heard: unedited and RAW!

bread's done
Back