Live CAGcast tomorrow?

[quote name='thorbahn3']no.[/quote]

okay thanks, I also just read CheapyD's post on last week's CAGcast so I guess we will get the regular Recorded CAGcast tomorrow then.

Still working out some of the kinks in the live show...this week's show will be recorded but I'm hoping that next week's show will be live again.

[quote name='CheapyD']Still working out some of the kinks in the live show...this week's show will be recorded but I'm hoping that next week's show will be live again.[/QUOTE]

I guess this means the CAGcast won't be recorded until tomorrow? :cry: You gotta hook me up bro! I'm flying to California tomorrow night and I NEED something to help pass the time.

i wasnt the biggest fan of the live show. im kinda used to the good old cag cast and i dont like having to listen to people call in.

i prefer it when the guys just read out the user comments rather than listening to bad quality sound bites of users calling in.

call me old fashion but cheapy and wombat have the show down pat and do a great job without user comments.

I dunno, they only took like 3 calls so I don't see what the big deal is. I don't'like call-ins anyway, but they kept it to a minimum so it was tolerable. Plus, Cheapy hung up on one which is always good for cheap laughs!

bread's done
Back