Live down?

Yep, same here... Dammit, I wanted to play some Gears while I had a tiny bit of spare time. Oh well, gotta love paying for a service that you cant use ALL the time.

Okay, At least it isn't just me. I wish I would have read this before I spent 10 minutes restarting my router, signing in/out and restarting my xbox a bunch of times.

Yep. I was playing Insane Horde with a friend of mine and we just got booted. Both of us haven't been able to sign back on since so I'll keep my fingers crossed the cause is a minor issue. Sucks though as I can't even access Lonesome Road now to play it and I bought it last night. ;\

Down for me.

Thought my saved system connection settings were messed up because I turned off my 360 right in the middle of it loading a game last night while online (has happened before).

I got booted logged back in and played a few more matches, got booted again and cant log back on. blah. I had some time this morning too.

[quote name='aspen1284']Yep, same here... Dammit, I wanted to play some Gears while I had a tiny bit of spare time. Oh well, gotta love paying for a service that you cant use ALL the time.[/QUOTE]

When was the last time XBL was down?

For some reason, Live being down is affecting my ability to play the Gears 3 campaign. Argh. I guess they figure everyone who is buying GOW3 must have an online connection.

[quote name='confoosious']For some reason, Live being down is affecting my ability to play the Gears 3 campaign. Argh. I guess they figure everyone who is buying GOW3 must have an online connection.[/QUOTE]
That seems like some major short-sightedness on the part of Epic, MS or both!

[quote name='confoosious']For some reason, Live being down is affecting my ability to play the Gears 3 campaign. Argh. I guess they figure everyone who is buying GOW3 must have an online connection.[/QUOTE]

Friend said the same thing , it caused his campaign to go back several chapters

bread's done
Back