Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend got into this deal after I finished for a Zune. He got up to 24000 and had it zeroed after he logged out. He used the macro, pretty much the day Club Live started doing the 'zero thing'. I may play again to get something like a controller, or a game. Though he said he tried playing normally (sans macro) and that it was still zeroing him. Maybe his account got flagged?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I thought that comes out on the 21st?[/quote]
It does, but DeepDiscount.com shipped early. They are being sued by Scholastic now.

EDIT: Didnt see the Jobberchos post.

My legit accounts both (mine + GF) got wiped. =(

Does one of you 'motivated' people in webland have any ideas? Emailing them just gets a "We is awared of thing that happpenedd" email.

[quote name='Kayden']My legit accounts both (mine + GF) got wiped. =(

Does one of you 'motivated' people in webland have any ideas? Emailing them just gets a "We is awared of thing that happpenedd" email.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have two accounts but two shipping addresses. (My address and my parents house address). I emailed them and no response. My feeling is people who got their points erased probably wont see anymore packages from Live Search Club that they had ordered. Hope I am wrong.

[quote name='ALAMO695']I Need Help Im Trying To Get The Controll Whit The Adapter Plz Help Wat Gives More Points And Have A Longer Limit Cause Im Done Whit The Chictkitionary W/e[/quote]lol i finnally order my controller does it come the the pc wireless reciver and how long from shipping date does it take to be in my house:bouncy::applause:

[quote name='ALAMO695']lol i finnally order my controller does it come the the pc wireless reciver and how long from shipping date does it take to be in my house:bouncy::applause:[/quote]

I've made up my mind. I don't want my prizes I ordered from Live Search Club. In exchange, I want them to take back all the retards they have brought to this site.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I've made up my mind. I don't want my prizes I ordered from Live Search Club. In exchange, I want them to take back all the retards they have brought to this site.[/quote]O WOW wat prize you got from the site

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I've made up my mind. I don't want my prizes I ordered from Live Search Club. In exchange, I want them to take back all the retards they have brought to this site.[/quote]

how i get da prizes from da website into my house?

[quote name='chodax']how i get da prizes from da website into my house?[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't. You see, the Internet is NOT a dump truck. It's a series of tubes. And you can't have a prize clogging up those tubes, or you can't get your Internets.

[quote name='uagent']Unfortunately, you can't. You see, the Internet is NOT a dump truck. It's a series of tubes. And you can't have a prize clogging up those tubes, or you can't get your Internets.[/quote]

What ifs we used teh round package?1!!?!one!1!?

[quote name='uagent']Unfortunately, you can't. You see, the Internet is NOT a dump truck. It's a series of tubes. And you can't have a prize clogging up those tubes, or you can't get your Internets.[/QUOTE]

That is why I told them to lube my packages up real well with KY Gel. That way it slides buy the tubes and afterwards I can use the gel on my... Er um I need a minute;)

[quote name='Brenex']Eh went from useless to completely off topic. Lock this crap already no one knows whats going on anyways[/quote]

I agree. Although it was funny. I don't think that anyone will know for a while why ms started zeroing accounts.

[quote name='uagent']a series of tubes. [/quote]

I got this achievement last night on Gears, actually. Random fact.

But in all seriousness, there appears to be no consistency what-so-ever with the site's current situation. I think for now, we have to leave it alone, and once traffic goes down, maybe they'll tend to the issue at hand, if in fact, it was not them that did it to deter from the marco-spamming. Either way, this CAGific deal is on pause.

*SLAP*

CAGer makes you sound retarded.

Cheap Ass GamerER?

CAG/CAGs

[quote name='quadomatic']round is teh leet

*SLAP*

BAD, BAD CAGer! NO LEET TALK![/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']*SLAP*

CAGer makes you sound retarded.

Cheap Ass GamerER?

CAG/CAGs[/QUOTE]

Its like when the TV listing for MLS says MLS Soccer. Doesnt make sense to me either. Major League Soccer Soccer. I expect that sort of thing out of a game like baseball, but soccer...

[quote name='musha666']Its like when the TV listing for MLS says MLS Soccer. Doesnt make sense to me either. Major League Soccer Soccer. I expect that sort of thing out of a game like baseball, but soccer...[/quote] Same thing when people say atm machine.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its the internet, you don't have to worry about spelling or grammerz[/QUOTE]

Iz believesz, internetz, andz itz spellingzors and grammerzors

ZOMG

:roll:

It's grammarz.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Its the internet, you don't have to worry about spelling or grammerz[/quote]

Good Lord, what have I done? What, have I, done???

Someday I'll realize sleep after work=good, forum posting after work=bad. :(

[quote name='Chitown021']Nothing new here. My account still has 0 tickets and still shows I ordered Vista for 6000 tickets on 7/1/07.[/quote]

Pretty much same with me, were not getting shit

Don't know if you guys heard, Microsoft made the LiveMacro guy (maker of the infamous automated bot) shut his site down. He closed it down but subsequently opened a new site for his new bot which is even worse.

[quote name='chodax']Pretty much same with me, were not getting shit[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but I'm not going to give up until its 100% proven we won't be getting anything...

I'm being optimistic because I'm a desperate man

[quote name='Sockey']Don't know if you guys heard, Microsoft made the LiveMacro guy (maker of the infamous automated bot) shut his site down. He closed it down but subsequently opened a new site for his new bot which is even worse.[/quote]

yeah..the new one is crazy badass.....if anyone gets so much as a single song download using that thing Microsoft is retarded..... just got 20,602 tickets in about 5 minutes...i dont expect to get it, but i ordered a zune anyways

[quote name='Malik112099']yeah..the new one is crazy badass.....if anyone gets so much as a single song download using that thing Microsoft is retarded..... just got 20,602 tickets in about 5 minutes...i dont expect to get it, but i ordered a zune anyways[/quote]
you mind posting a link

[quote name='Malik112099']yeah..the new one is crazy badass.....if anyone gets so much as a single song download using that thing Microsoft is retarded..... just got 20,602 tickets in about 5 minutes...i dont expect to get it, but i ordered a zune anyways[/quote]

Yeah, how about we stop talking about the things-of-which-we-do-not-speak. I happen to like this thread, and it's the implicit endorsement of these things-of-which-we-do-not-speak that led to open discussion of them, and finally the destruction of the old thread. kplzthx.

[quote name='Chitown021']No Discussing Macros Or Bots! What Is So Hard To Understand About That???[/QUOTE]

YEA! WHAT HE SAID!

But, seriously, no macros or bots. You're all aware that macros and bots are what ruined this site for all of us. Don't make it any worse.

It's not even a bot. It's a hack, pure and simple.

I didn't mean to bring the subject up an in no way am I endorsing the use of bots. I just thought I'd let you guys know that Microsoft had take action against a bot-creator.

Don't shoot the messenger...

It seems MS is getting slower and slower. I ordered a mic from them and got it in 4 days. I just ordered a game from there, been about a week and a half, and it STILL hasn't been shipped>_

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back