Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I just got a blank email from "Points Customer Support" As well. I ordered a webcam, and a Vista Ultimate. Both Legit. Hopefully....

*Fingers Crossed*

Yep got the blank email as well, last one I got was on 7/5 which if they were shipping like normal would've been the shipping email for me, so who knows. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

My deadline is in about two weeks, so unless it ships in the next week for me, then this is dead.

I think someone earlier on said that they're past they're deadline now.

i also just received a blank email...Legit account...and it had been Zero'ed...i'm not holding my breath. This email would correspond with about the time they should ship my order of Vista Ultimate (ordered on 6-23) Getting really close to the deadline

[quote name='WarriorDyke']i also just received a blank email...Legit account...and it had been Zero'ed...i'm not holding my breath. This email would correspond with about the time they should ship my order of Vista Ultimate (ordered on 6-23) Getting really close to the deadline[/QUOTE]

I ordered then too, as in on the 23rd

I definitely haven't gotten an email though.

I got a blank email and my points had been zeroed out as well. My earliest order that has yet to ship is a Vista placed on 6/29.

Blank emails didnt mean anything last time though, so I dont see why they would this time either.

Damn. I ordered July 1st, didn't get an e-mail then, had my account zeroed, and haven't received an e-mail now. All I ordered was one copy of Vista. Not holding my breath but would love it if things start shipping.

i got a blank email today and i ordered only one controller on july 2, 2007. hmm i hope this means something good, and my points havent been zero'ed, i have ike 138. i just want the controller already :( o well its free so i cant complain about it.

[quote name='musha666']Or they are just fuckin' with us some more.[/quote]

Agreed. I got one too. We can only hope that it means they are shipping....I didn't get anything too important(That zootycoon pack:rofl:)

The last blank email came just a few days before my last prize shipment, which came just a few days before the notice that it had been shipped. Hence the excitement on my part.

I think it's legit...

Anecdotal evidence:

1. I have 4 accounts
2. Account A: has ordered stuff, has been zeroed, no email was received
3. Account B, C: has ordered stuff, has not been zeroed, email was received today
4. Account D: no stuff ordered, has not been zeroed, no email received

Nothing received as of yet so who knows...

*EDIT* also received email for account A so that throws my idea out of the window...

I got an email too like today I'm sure and my account hasn't been zeroed ordered some headset ( The one that cost more )

I was exicited until I opened it and nothing was there

and I played legit you could say

My accound was zeroed and I recieved the email. Email doesnt mean anything. Same thing happend at begining of last month. Its probably just an update on how many points you have every month, only its broken.

this might mean something. i have 4 accounts. 2 zeroed out and 2 with points and prizes ordered. 2 zeroed accounts didnt get the email but the other 2 did. not sure but i hope this means my stuff is coming.

Jeez, haven't checked this thread in forever. Apparently MS isn't sending prizes and zeroing accounts? Don't want to read 20+ pages to be honest. I finally got enough points (2500) to get a wireless controller, and ordered it on the 5th. Should ship 9/29/2007. All legit.

People are excited because the e-mail is the first "activity" in about a month.

EDIT: Just checked my junk e-mail folder. I got the blank e-mail as well.

I put in an order for the sports headphones and Fable today and got the blank email an hour ago.

On a side note, I have 4474 points and would like to get another two games. I could either get PGR3 or Kameo & Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged, or get another 526 points and get both PGR3 and Kameo. Any suggestions?

It has been established that this e-mail was intented as previously stated to be a Monthly Statement reminder of you account standing such as points total, lifetime or prize history.

Nothing more.

Got the blank email as well, and my points have not been zeroed. Only ordered Vista back at the end of June. I don't think it's anything too significant (in other words, the same as the last blank email), but at least it's something new that happened with this Live Search Club thing.

I just got the blank email. The account was legit and my points were zeroed. I've ordered 4 Vista Ultimates to date, the last one having been ordered on July 2nd. The first one was ordered June 28th.

OK now I got the email too. We'd established last time that these were emails about your point balance though. But any activity is better than no activity so I'm hopeful.

*fingers crossed*

How many people have had an account zero'd that was totally legit? Not "I only tried bots once" or something dumb, but seriously legit and zero'd out.

[quote name='Kayden']How many people have had an account zero'd that was totally legit? Not "I only tried bots once" or something dumb, but seriously legit and zero'd out.[/QUOTE]

Mine was legit and was zeroed out.

I got the e-mail and mine was zero'd. Seriously, it's probably just a broken monthly statement. Same exact thing happened last month at around this time.

[quote name='RockyRan']I got the e-mail and mine was zero'd. Seriously, it's probably just a broken monthly statement. Same exact thing happened last month at around this time.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You would think they would have fixed that by now.

Well, I just recieved my headphones today that I ordered on 6/23 from my main account. Yes, this account has been zero'd(no bots/macros). Anyway doesn't seem like they care about multiple accounts. I got PGR3 a few weeks ago from my other account, and I am still waiting on a Vista, 360 Controller and Kameo.

[quote name='Daywalker']Well, I just recieved my headphones today that I ordered on 6/23 from my main account. Yes, this account has been zero'd(no bots/macros)...[/QUOTE]

theres hope ! :applause:

I have only one account and I never used any bot. After playing hours after hours, days after days, I finally got 20000 tickets. I ordered a Zune a few days ago and the day after I got that blank email. I don't know what that means but I'm really expecting the Zune.

[quote name='Daywalker']Well, I just recieved my headphones today that I ordered on 6/23 from my main account. Yes, this account has been zero'd(no bots/macros). Anyway doesn't seem like they care about multiple accounts. I got PGR3 a few weeks ago from my other account, and I am still waiting on a Vista, 360 Controller and Kameo.[/quote]

It could be that is got held up in shipping. What is the shipping date on the label?

I already threw the box away and the little Club Live note that comes with the red stamp on the corner of it. But if you need me to take a pic of the headphones(I haven't opened it yet), i'd be happy to do so.

[quote name='Scrubsy']This isnt gamefaqs, he doesn't need to post pics for us to trust him.[/quote] Well you know like dtarasev said, it might just be something lost in transit, I hope its not, but you never know. Its not that I doubt him, it that I'm concerned about the ship date is all.

[quote name='zerowing']Well you know like dtarasev said, it might just be something lost in transit, I hope its not, but you never know. Its not that I doubt him, it that I'm concerned about the ship date is all.[/QUOTE]

I think other ppl on gamefaqs got headphones too

Some on just got a controller who ordered on the 26th. My hope is slowly rising, but is also prepared to be shot down.

Edit- Upon looking at my account again, it shows I ordered vista, controller, etc. on the 24-25th so I should be seeing something soon if people really are getting stuff again.

I forgot to save the screen of me ordering a controller. Is there anyway to see the confirmation # again and the date? I remember it said Oct 2. But so far I didnt get a confirm email.
And how good are them headphones? Any of them xbox360 compatible?

And does anyone know if you can win another controller wit a diff accnt but same address? my bro in law needs one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back