Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My account has been "F"ed. It still shows my lifetime total as 15000+ and my one copy of Vista I orderd still shows in my account history (Ordered July 1st).

My account lost it's last 5 tickets (i had 6005, got vista) and I earned them legally :/

EDIT: Won't let me earn any more tickets either, and I'm on IE. wtf?

[quote name='Sockey']I ordered my Zune on July 4th. Today I called FedEx and they said that there were no packages being shipped to my address. I'm not sure how reliable that info is and I may try calling again.[/quote] They have 6-8 weeks to ship it... call if it doesn't come in 7 weeks.

:lol: 0 points for me, but my orders are still there. I'm just getting a kick out of people's reactions. This is what you get for cheating.

I'm pretty sure they are just upgrading and doing laundry work. ToS was the initial thing while modifying some games to be anti macro.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']They have 6-8 weeks to ship it... call if it doesn't come in 7 weeks.[/QUOTE]
they actually have 12 weeks to ship it now, since they adjusted the ToS.

[quote name='Foladar']they actually have 12 weeks to ship it now, since they adjusted the ToS.[/quote] Well if that's the case, wouldn't this be a good sign that they are bogged with shipments and it will take a bit longer to ship?

This is an epic interweb meltdown, but luckily I had ordered everything I wanted about 5 days ago, so I'm fine. I'm just sitting back and watching the chaos ensue.

[quote name='hootie']This is an epic interweb meltdown, but luckily I had ordered everything I wanted about 5 days ago, so I'm fine. I'm just sitting back and watching the chaos ensue.[/quote] Yea, I've ordered the things I wanted already. Hopefully we get them :)

Hey, I just got a 5 song download pack. I ordered it when they were accidentally put up for 0 tickets. They sent me a email saying it was shipped and would take 3-7 business days. Then they sent me another email with the code...

Edit: It is a download to a site called PureTracks. Anybody heard of it? Do its downloads work on the Zune?

Edit2: It seems the downloads are .wma which does play on the Zune.

All I want is the one copy of Vista I ordered on July 1st. I had a chance to order a second but decided to save for a Zune. If the account reset ends up being permanent that means I lost almost 10,000 pts...

[quote name='JokerCard']Was that your call?

Cause what she said about the confirmation e-mail meaning youll get your prize makes me happy...[/quote]

Nope, I found it on a different forum.

[quote name='JokerCard']Was that your call?

Cause what she said about the confirmation e-mail meaning youll get your prize makes me happy...[/quote]Thats bitchin, that means I get my Vista and Zune.

Ugh, these puzzles aren't even worth playing even without the tickets, it keeps serving me the same exact one I just got done finishing...

Also, you have to wonder whether the celebrities named in those lousy games were compensated...Usually you can't use someone's image w/o their permission...

[quote name='Chitown021']All I want is the one copy of Vista I ordered on July 1st. I had a chance to order a second but decided to save for a Zune. If the account reset ends up being permanent that means I lost almost 10,000 pts...[/quote]

me too, but i ordered my copy on 6-23...never recieved an order confirmation email from the dweebs when i placed my order then...i just want to talk to someone there about WHY i never recieved my confirmation in JUNE.

Well I broke down and ordered the Zune with my points. I really wanted to get the Xbox but the way things are going it looks like there's a good chance that there will never be a way to earn enough points for one, especially with the caps and now removing some of the games. I'm burned out on it for now anyway. If it looks like they get their act together in the future I may give it another shot.

lol absolutely NOTHING is getting accomplished now.
ordered two vista and 1 wireless controller on july 4th.
funny how only zunes and games are coming. oh well guess m$ got what they were after a 6700% increase or w/e.

Ehh, no new puzzles, and all the old points gone. I hope people hack away at this until it shuts down and M$ doesn't get anymore hits on their search engine. They could have dealt with the cheating a lot better than just clearing out everyone's points. Oh well.

All of my tickets were wiped and even in IE when I try and play it won't let me earn more. Has anyone tried to e-mail and ask what the fuck is going on?

Is there a way to check and see if any packages are coming to your address from the Fedex website without a reference/tracking number? I tried the trick for the UPS site but it doesnt work on the Fedex site.

[quote name='life.exe']Is there a way to check and see if any packages are coming to your address from the Fedex website without a reference/tracking number? I tried the trick for the UPS site but it doesnt work on the Fedex site.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that too. I remembered doing a trick on one of those sites when Betas were being shipped out like 3 years ago but couldnt remember if it was FedEx of UPS.

[quote name='musha666']I was wondering about that too. I remembered doing a trick on one of those sites when Betas were being shipped out like 3 years ago but couldnt remember if it was FedEx of UPS.[/quote]
Yeah, the UPS trick is putting 0 as your reference number, but since these guys ship Fedex, I was hoping someone new a trick for them.

Call 1-800-Go-Fedex and tell them your address. There is also a way to do it online, but you need to have a business account.

[quote name='life.exe']Yeah, the UPS trick is putting 0 as your reference number, but since these guys ship Fedex, I was hoping someone new a trick for them.[/quote]

[quote name='life.exe']Yeah, the UPS trick is putting 0 as your reference number, but since these guys ship Fedex, I was hoping someone new a trick for them.[/QUOTE]

Some of the packages ship UPS. I tried entering 0 as the reference number on the UPS site but it didn't work. Does that technique not work anymore? How exactly do you do it?

[quote name='Kayden']Call 1-800-Go-Fedex and tell them your address. There is also a way to do it online, but you need to have a business account.[/QUOTE]
I tried calling feded but since I am having my prizes shipped to my office there way too many packages to sort through.

[quote name='Scrubsy']I am almost positive they dont ship UPS. They ship Fedex for the bigger things, and USPS for the smaller things.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Well I got my copy of Fable with FedEx and my Song Download by email. I thought I heard some people say they got stuff with UPS got maybe I am wrong.

[quote name='Sockey']Hmm... Well I got my copy of Fable with FedEx and my Song Download by email. I thought I heard some people say they got stuff with UPS got maybe I am wrong.[/quote]They probably meant USPS, but just for got the extra S.

...All of my tickets are gone. All of them. Not even the ones I got legitimately. I was holding out for an xbox so I didn't get anything else! I was probably the only person who wanted the bath stuff, but I figured I'd get that after I got the xbox.

I'm so sad!

[quote name='ashes']...All of my tickets are gone. All of them. Not even the ones I got legitimately. I was holding out for an xbox so I didn't get anything else! I was probably the only person who wanted the bath stuff, but I figured I'd get that after I got the xbox.

I'm so sad![/QUOTE]

Good I'm glad they are taking care of the cheaters.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Good I'm glad they are taking care of the cheaters.[/quote] Yea, I think they got rid of everyone with more than one account.

Well my girlfriend who uses my PC to play, and made her account on my PC, has her points and mine are still MIA.

We both use firefox, no macros. Only difference between the two is that I ordered vista and she didn't. I wonder if the way I click flexicon (I wait till i have the answers in then hit all the search icons) made them think something.

Has anyone ordered vista and not had their points erased yesterday?

Lifetime

Tickets: 0

I think I had like 50 left lol

I got the one thing I really wanted (Live Arcade) in the mail. Don't know if I'll ever get Vista or the webcam.

Ok well that rules out my theory...

Not a big deal the points are gone as long as Vista comes, since I was only saving points incase they added office back, which they did, but it's overpriced now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back