Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hopped in here and read the last couple pages, but I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about account wipes. Odd; I only have about 2500, but none of mine are gone.

Edit: Just noticed that Vista Ultimate is now Vista Premium and 20000 points. Old news for most of you, but I'm about done with this promo, I think. I'll cash out for a 360 controller and be done with it.

I'll wait till they bring my points back, if they don't am done with the promo.

The times are hard man, I think i'll skip this game generation.

You could ask if any are coming from Arizona.

[quote name='M1C13']I tried calling feded but since I am having my prizes shipped to my office there way too many packages to sort through.[/quote]

I've given up on doing anything on Club Live until they give back the points and everything is sorted out.

And also because I'm going to be gone for 3 weeks anyways.

The points aren't going to be sorted out. I just used LM to get 5,900 points. 10 minutes later, the points were gone. Better put a long delay between rounds.

Damn. So I guess they're now monitoring the speed that the games are completed. If they see that you're getting pts really fast they'll just cancel them.

I e-mailed them about my missing tickets. I'm sure they'll send some new generic e-mail in response.

[quote name='Kayden']You could ask if any are coming from Arizona.[/QUOTE]
tried that they wouldn't tell me without the account number, since it's a business account.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']So if you type fast, you're screwed...

Like in Chicktionary, you can finish those in like 30 seconds or less...[/quote]

I forgot about Chicktionary. That probably was just as suspicious as anything. There were points where my typing would lag flash in that game.

[quote name='quadomatic']Couldn't it just be that ALL points are disappearing? Not just those of people who play games fast?[/quote]

No, because many people still have their points.

edit: sorry about the image size.

just made a new account and bought one of lower prizes. i then deleted cookies and relogged in, still had my 20 left over tickets. so they obviously aren't banning ip's or anything, cause i sure cheated to get the zune sitting on the desk in front of me.

orderdy1.jpg

i still have my points.. vista ordered on 6/29. one account and legit points but with all this crap im not expecting to get shit..

Well, I sent incentive logic an email in regards to the same puzzles coming back up, as I might actually go back and play a few of them if I get extremely bored sometime.

Well if you have a prize that has a better points/price, you use all the points you had for the item you did want, and use them on that better ratio prize, then you buy whatever it is you wanted to get with points and you have leftover money, so it's better.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: 0 points for me, but my orders are still there. I'm just getting a kick out of people's reactions. This is what you get for cheating.

I'm pretty sure they are just upgrading and doing laundry work. ToS was the initial thing while modifying some games to be anti macro.[/quote]
Whatever it is they're doing people will find a way around it.

I feel sorry for the poor suckers who tried to get the points legit, I wonder how they feel.

Did MS fix the macros issue? I just wondering. I'm starting this up the legal way. If the people doing macros will kill it, I don't want to put a lot of time into this. I think I'll just aim for one of those xbox controllers, but I wouldn't mind trying for an xbox.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']Whatever it is they're doing people will find a way around it.

I feel sorry for the poor suckers who tried to get the points legit, I wonder how they feel.[/quote]

Guess I am one of those "suckers" who doesn't cheat and worked to get points legitimately. I played Flexicon for a few hours each night for the past week and got 2000 points. I was trying to get Vista Ultimate for my own use and not to sell. But I guess the world is just full of too many people trying to make a buck, so now Vista Ultimate is gone, and Vista Home has an insanely high amount of points for it.

This whole thing is really disappointing. I can only begin to think of the better uses my time would have been spent. I'll probably not order anything and just forget it ever happened.

Ahh well.

-Noise

[quote name='noise850']Guess I am one of those "suckers" who doesn't cheat and worked to get points legitimately. I played Flexicon for a few hours each night for the past week and got 2000 points. I was trying to get Vista Ultimate for my own use and not to sell. But I guess the world is just full of too many people trying to make a buck, so now Vista Ultimate is gone, and Vista Home has an insanely high amount of points for it.

This whole thing is really disappointing. I can only begin to think of the better uses my time would have been spent. I'll probably not order anything and just forget it ever happened.

Ahh well.

-Noise[/quote]

I didn't really mean suckers as an insult, but more of people who got in an unfortunate situation. Yeah, us cheaters suck, but oh well. Hope you get something good in life to counter this.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']I didn't really mean suckers as an insult, but more of people who got in an unfortunate situation. Yeah, us cheaters suck, but oh well. Hope you get something good in life to counter this.[/QUOTE]

Greed is what caused the problem in the first place... greed caused the cheaters to cheat. Instead of just going out and working a job, these greedy people saw an "opportunity" to make a quick buck with little to no honest work. Oh well, at least i have my own clear conscience. Now back to working towards 20,000... or I'll just go buy Vista honestly if it comes to it.

[quote name='oceanpitts']Greed is what caused the problem in the first place... greed caused the cheaters to cheat. Instead of just going out and working a job, these greedy people saw an "opportunity" to make a quick buck with little to no honest work. Oh well, at least i have my own clear conscience. Now back to working towards 20,000... or I'll just go buy Vista honestly if it comes to it.[/quote]

I agree with everything you said. I'm glad I don't have a conscience over the internet. *pirates stuff including vista*

Magnification whered you get the sawxxxxxxx gamer pic. Btw another question kind of off topic is there a way to get free gamer pics like through the computer?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea, I think they got rid of everyone with more than one account.[/quote]

1. They could have kept all my points that I got legitimately and done away with my cheating ones, that's fine.

2. I didn't have a 2nd account.

that phone call posted eariler said that they didn't know why people's points were disappearing, and that they were working on it, or something of that nature

I didn't lose many points, maybe 500 or so (it dropped to zero, but I only lost a small amount), but I'd still like them back

Did many other people who played legitly lose their points?

I did. Thankfully, I was pretty much done w/ the site already, and lost 700 points. Quite frankly, I don't care if they come back at all.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I only requested a video camera and the controller. I know some people expecting a good DOZEN copies of Vista.[/QUOTE]

I ordered only 2 vistas and kameo, but I'll be happy with any one of them really.

I think they are deleting points from cheaters. Because yesterday, I maxed out flexicon in and hour, and they deleted them soon as I logged out. But afterwards, I started LM with a 2 minute delay, to make it seem as if I was playing, and they didn't delete my points after I logged out. So, they either fixed the points issue, or they are deleting points from cheaters.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I think they are deleting points from cheaters. Because yesterday, I maxed out flexicon in and hour, and they deleted them soon as I logged out. But afterwards, I started LM with a 2 minute delay, to make it seem as if I was playing, and they didn't delete my points after I logged out. So, they either fixed the points issue, or they are deleting points from cheaters.[/QUOTE]

It's more like they're deleting points from people who can finish games fast.

But, I wasn't playing games really fast. I ran out of all the good games except Seekado...which takes a while to get through.

Other people say the server is just buggy.

[quote name='quadomatic']It's more like they're deleting points from people who can finish games fast.

But, I wasn't playing games really fast. I ran out of all the good games except Seekado...which takes a while to get through.

Other people say the server is just buggy.[/quote]
I don't think they're being too strict with the timing, after all, 2 minutes for a flexicon with no answers is very fast. But, if you happen to get 9,525 in two hours, they're going to know something's up.

EDIT: Is anyone else but me sort of mad about the prizes? I think they need to add more prizes in the 5,000 to 20,000 range.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I don't think they're being too strict with the timing, after all, 2 minutes for a flexicon with no answers is very fast. But, if you happen to get 9,525 in two hours, they're going to know something's up.

EDIT: Is anyone else but me sort of mad about the prizes? I think they need to add more prizes in the 5,000 to 20,000 range.[/QUOTE]

I take longer than that to finish a flexicon, and I finished flexicon way back, and they still deleted my points...it must be a glitch

Is it actually possible to earn enough to purchase an Xbox? Right now I've been playing flexicon and have 11 thousand and something points. I've been playing for at least the last two weeks almost. If I complete all the games, would I have enough points?

Jayson

Itd be nice if certain people would shut up about the macros they are using. Thats why the other thread was deleted. Go to gamefags if you wanna say how you use them.

[quote name='musha666']Itd be nice if certain people would shut up about the macros they are using. Thats why the other thread was deleted. Go to gamefags if you wanna say how you use them.[/quote]

I think it's safe unless someone decides it's a good idea to link to, explain how to use, or hint as to where to go to get the macro.

[quote name='Discofunkyboy']Is it actually possible to earn enough to purchase an Xbox? Right now I've been playing flexicon and have 11 thousand and something points. I've been playing for at least the last two weeks almost. If I complete all the games, would I have enough points?

Jayson[/QUOTE]
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back