Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Flyersfan']I ordered a controller on June 26th, Got an email today with tracking info.

Says it was shipped August 3rd. As of 8:10 AM this morning it's on the truck headed out to me as we speak.

I'm in Philadelphia for the summer, it was shipped via FedEx Ground.

That's all I ordered, didn't do the macro crap.[/QUOTE]

Was your account zeroed?

BTW: Some guy on gamefaqs said his account was zeroed and he got his Vista today

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=586880&topic=37404986

I'm not sure when FedEx trucks come to my area, but I think it's usually later.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']argh I'm not liking this trend of only non-zeroed accounts getting stuff...[/quote]
Multiple people with zeroed accounts have reported receiving stuff

[quote name='Flyersfan']I ordered a controller on June 26th, Got an email today with tracking info.[/QUOTE]

i ordered the same thing on the same day but no email here...

acc. zero'd and no help for this one.

[quote name='quadomatic']Was your account zeroed?[/QUOTE]

Nope. after I ordered the controller I went on the website only like once or twice. :bouncy:

Maybe the shipping has to do with how many things you ordered.

I oredered 4 Vista Ultimates. Did the other people who got confirmations only order one?

[quote name='Flyersfan']I ordered a controller on June 26th, Got an email today with tracking info.

Says it was shipped August 3rd. As of 8:10 AM this morning it's on the truck headed out to me as we speak.

I'm in Philadelphia for the summer, it was shipped via FedEx Ground.

That's all I ordered, didn't do the macro crap.[/quote]

I never would of checked my email if you didnt say this and to my surprise, it says it arrived today! I have two front doors and they left it inbetween the screen door so I never would of known! thanks got my controller!

[quote name='quadomatic']Maybe the shipping has to do with how many things you ordered.

I oredered 4 Vista Ultimates. Did the other people who got confirmations only order one?[/QUOTE]

I only ordered one. I played it safe with my account and did one whatever I ordered, it paid off with Vista at least... though I doubt I'll ever see the Zune from my other account (which was zeroed).

This is probably been there a while, but has anyone ever noticed this line on the prize page?

*Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product.

[quote name='Access_Denied']This is probably been there a while, but has anyone ever noticed this line on the prize page?

*Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product.[/QUOTE]
I did, somebody has mention it before.

[quote name='Khalid']I did, somebody has mention it before.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure this applies to previously ordered items. Someone at gamefaqs got 5 controllers.

I checked my Inbox, still no confirmation

I checked for the last blank email. Everyone had said they got theirs that morning. Mine came at 7 oclock at night...so if I'm lucky I may see a shipping confirmation later tonight

Just got a controller, but I don't have a 360. I'm going to sell it to GameCrazy. :D And I don't remember the account I ordered it from, so don't ask about details. But I know it was ordered in the last week of June.

849Photo_081007_001.jpg

424Photo_081007_002.jpg

I don't know if anybody cares because my account wasn't zeroed (I did flexicon and chicktionary games normally), but here it is anyways. I ordered Vista Ultimate June 29, and I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number today.

[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']I don't know if anybody cares because my account wasn't zeroed (I did flexicon and chicktionary games normally), but here it is anyways. I ordered Vista Ultimate June 29, and I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number today.[/QUOTE]

Nice...I hope I get one soon...people with zeroed accounts have been getting vista ultimates and shipping emails, so I'm not giving up hope...

[quote name='Access_Denied']Just got a controller, but I don't have a 360. I'm going to sell it to GameCrazy. :D And I don't remember the account I ordered it from, so don't ask about details. But I know it was ordered in the last week of June.

[/QUOTE]

In case you didn't already know, the controller also works on XP and Vista. I got one and I'm using it for my PC, works great.

[quote name='jthieme']In case you didn't already know, the controller also works on XP and Vista. I got one and I'm using it for my PC, works great.[/QUOTE]

Game controllers for PC are great. I love my PS2 to PC converter, and I love 360 controllers. I bet the 360 controller would be great for the PC.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']I just got Windows Vista. I ordered on June 24 and my account was zeroed.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a shipping email AND did you order only one Vista?

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']no shipping email. I ordered 2 Vistas on this account, and on some other accounts.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for the clarification

This gives me hope...now to see if anyone gets multiple Vista Ultimates...

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']no shipping email. I ordered 2 Vistas on this account, and on some other accounts.[/quote]

Where do you live? I ordered mine on the 24th also.

[quote name='jthieme']In case you didn't already know, the controller also works on XP and Vista. I got one and I'm using it for my PC, works great.[/quote]

Yes, I know, but I don't play games on the PC. Anybody want to buy it? 25$ shipped. :D

[quote name='Access_Denied']Yes, I know, but I don't play games on the PC. Anybody want to buy it? 25$ shipped. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe stick it in the CAG Trading forum or check TradeGamesNow or GameTZ

or eBay it...

[quote name='Access_Denied']Yes, I know, but I don't play games on the PC. Anybody want to buy it? 25$ shipped. :D[/QUOTE]

You could give it to somebody :D

Here are the pics

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/vwkiller1412/PICT0005.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/vwkiller1412/PICT0001.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/vwkiller1412/PICT0002.jpg

this make 5 controllers total that i have gotten!!!!!!............

should still have another controller to come, but really i should have 4 more controllers to come, but one of my accounts was 0'ed (I only order 3 controller on that 0'ed account)

I'll check back in a little while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered them on the 25th,26th,27th, an 29th of June!!!!!!!!!

BTW, just checked my email accounts and got the shipping conformation for all of them, even one that is schedule to be delivered on Tuesday the 14th (of August).

Email said that the shipping date on that was the 8th!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps this means I'll see some more of my prizes "zuner" than later!?!?!?!?

I just got a shipping email for a controller that I ordered June 25th. According to Fedex tracking, it is out for delivery today. Hopefully I didn't miss it when I was gone earlier.

Woo, just got my controller!

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I just got a shipping email for a controller that I ordered June 25th. According to Fedex tracking, it is out for delivery today. Hopefully I didn't miss it when I was gone earlier.[/QUOTE]

Mine was sent out on the truck at 8:10 AM Eastern today, and I just recieved it 5 minutes ago at 6:10 PM. Guess it can give you an idea, I dunno.

Just got a shipping notification email for a Vista I ordered on 6/28. Checked the package tracking and it had been delivered to my house about 30 minutes before the email was sent. I guess the real question at this point is whether the other Vista I ordered about a week later will arrive or not.

[quote name='allroy']Just got a shipping notification email for a Vista I ordered on 6/28. Checked the package tracking and it had been delivered to my house about 30 minutes before the email was sent. I guess the real question at this point is whether the other Vista I ordered about a week later will arrive or not.[/quote]
I ordered mine on the 28th too. Haven't got any email though. Did your account get zeroed?

[quote name='Kass9191']Zero'd account.
Ordered two controllers on the 25th of June.
Haven't gotten anything yet.
Do they deliver on Saturdays?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I think they do...Saturday is a business day right?

I just got my controller from Fedex about 5 minutes ago. I'm content with the site now. I got both things that I ordered.

Got my Vista today, pic has all pertinent information.

This was the only copy of Vista I ordered. When Vista got taken off the site the first time, I requested a 360 controller (haven't gotten that yet). Then I had around 18K points that I was going to save for a 360 when my account got zero'd.

I ordered late into the game in july...I just hope I can get a chance to get my stuff....

Congrats to all that recieved theirs though

[quote name='HighlightShow']I ordered mine on the 28th too. Haven't got any email though. Did your account get zeroed?[/QUOTE]
Nah, it wasn't zeroed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back