Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeroing doesn't matter, people who got prizes vary from being zeroed, being zeroed then nonzeroed, and never zeroed, etc.

Most of the people who got their prizes claim they 'nuked' the account in less than 2 mins.

Basically, I have yet to see a LEGIT person get their stuff. :(

[quote name='RESmonkey']Zeroing doesn't matter, people who got prizes vary from being zeroed, being zeroed then nonzeroed, and never zeroed, etc.

Most of the people who got their prizes claim they 'nuked' the account in less than 2 mins.

Basically, I have yet to see a LEGIT person get their stuff. :([/quote]

Not true. My first account, I palyed legit. I was aiming for Vista. But then, they took it off the prize list for the first time, so I ordered a headset and camera. The camera I got during the week of the 4th of July. The headset I got a few days ago.

I think if anyone has ordered when vista was 6000 tickets, they will get whatever they have ordered. But if anyone has ordered after that, and has ordered more than one for a kind, he or she will not get it.

I think everyone will get their prize. Microsoft will be the most hated company in the world if they didn't ship. They're going to ship all prizes. And, right now, since all forms of cheating are blocked, you'll get any prize you order.

Does anyone know if the site is down or something? I just signed up today, have been using IE and not firefox, have been playing legitly...yet have zero points!

It gives me the whole saving game screen, then I always get a "communication error." I always had to go the play a new game option as there were no "new" puzzles avaiable for the games i tried.

I just became interested in this site once i discovered it may eventually be able to net me a 360 (i have a ton of patience, little free cash, decent amount of free time and get terrible paychecks :roll:).

Tried crosswire, dingbats, and chictionary. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (the only thing i can think of is you have to play new puzzles and the new game option doesn't work?)

[quote name='fr600']I think if anyone has ordered when vista was 6000 tickets, they will get whatever they have ordered. But if anyone has ordered after that, and has ordered more than one for a kind, he or she will not get it.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm pretty sure people who have ordered more than one Vista on the same account has gotten at least one Vista.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I think everyone will get their prize. Microsoft will be the most hated company in the world if they didn't ship. They're going to ship all prizes. And, right now, since all forms of cheating are blocked, you'll get any prize you order.[/QUOTE]
Just...just...
:lol:

That's all I have to say.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I think everyone will get their prize. Microsoft will be the most hated company in the world if they didn't ship. They're going to ship all prizes. And, right now, since all forms of cheating are blocked, you'll get any prize you order.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but thats really strange reasoning...like GameFAQs reasoning...

Anyways, Microsoft doesn't have to do shit. They're not obligated to. The fact that they're sending out prizes to zeroed accounts at all surprises me.

I'm glad they're shipping prizes though. Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

[quote name='quadomatic']Sorry, but thats really strange reasoning...like GameFAQs reasoning...

Anyways, Microsoft doesn't have to do shit. They're not obligated to. The fact that they're sending out prizes to zeroed accounts at all surprises me.

I'm glad they're shipping prizes though. Hopefully I'll get mine soon.[/quote]

No, they don't have to, but they will. If they don't send out the prizes from before, everyone is going to stop using the site. In the end, the ad revenue they get from the games is greater than the prizes that they give out, even if they have to give out ten times more prizes because of cheating.

[quote name='Access_Denied']the ad revenue they get from the games is greater than the prizes that they give out[/QUOTE]

How do you know that?

Does Incentive Logic ever answer to emails? I have a FedEx shipment that has an "incorrect address" remark. I called up FedEx but they told me as a recipient, I cannot fix this mistake, the shipper has to rectify this mistake on their end.

I sent Incentive Logic an email about this. Just wondering if this will get fixed or am I pretty much SOL.

Strange thing is my address on their shipment email is perfectly fine. FedEx CS told me she couldn't check to see what was wrong with the address on her end.

Any email containing the word Shipping will probably get flagged for a canned response. You may want to try calling them. Don't start with "I have a shipping question" or they'll probably hang up on you.

[quote name='grendel19']Does Incentive Logic ever answer to emails? I have a FedEx shipment that has an "incorrect address" remark. I called up FedEx but they told me as a recipient, I cannot fix this mistake, the shipper has to rectify this mistake on their end.

I sent Incentive Logic an email about this. Just wondering if this will get fixed or am I pretty much SOL.

Strange thing is my address on their shipment email is perfectly fine. FedEx CS told me she couldn't check to see what was wrong with the address on her end.[/quote]

Has anyone recieved Vista or Live Unplugged since ordering July 3rd? My account has been zeroed but I did the order before they did that.

[quote name='fr600']How do you know that?[/quote]

Why the fcuk would they continue this if they were losing money? Bill Gates may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night, he's not a complete moron.

There are things more valuable than money.

Presence of mind is one of them. This program makes us aware of the live search, their goal is to increase their market share and steal all they can from Google. To say they took 3% of the market from Google is a task they'd pay millions, if not billions, to do.

Of course, the reason they want a larger market share is so that they'll get more hits for their advertisers down the road.

So I suppose the thing more valuable than money is the potental for a metric fuckton of money down the line.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Why the fcuk would they continue this if they were losing money? Bill Gates may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night, he's not a complete moron.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']There are things more valuable than money.

Presence of mind is one of them. This program makes us aware of the live search, their goal is to increase their market share and steal all they can from Google. To say they took 3% of the market from Google is a task they'd pay millions, if not billions, to do.

Of course, the reason they want a larger market share is so that they'll get more hits for their advertisers down the road.

So I suppose the thing more valuable than money is the potental for a metric fuckton of money down the line.[/quote]

Exactly. Any move that any company makes, is either going to get them instant profit, or profit down the road. Huge companies like Microsoft just don't do things to have good karma.

[quote name='Scrubsy']People are still getting June orders so expect July ones to start shipping in 1-2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I'd say AT LEAST 2 weeks. People who ordered on the 21st still haven't gotten orders...they have to fill over a weeks worth of orders first...of course I do hope it's less, because that just means I'll be getting the one I ordered June 28th earlier :D

[quote name='Access_Denied']Why the fcuk would they continue this if they were losing money? Bill Gates may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night, he's not a complete moron.[/quote]

Does the word Xbox ring any bells?

Got Vista this morning. Same account as the controller which was not zeroed. Will have to wait a few weeks to see if zeroed account stuff will come in.

[quote name='RockyRan']Well, it seems as if those who weren't zero'd are getting their prizes.

I'm starting lose hope for those of us who got zero'd[/QUOTE]

Yup me too. Some people who were zeroed out say they got there stuff, but I dont think I will see any of mine.

[quote name='musha666']Yup me too. Some people who were zeroed out say they got there stuff, but I dont think I will see any of mine.[/QUOTE]

To me, it seems like there are more people with zereod accounts getting their Vistas than non-zeroed people. I've been checking GameFAQs a lot...

I'm feeling like they're not shipping to the midwest right now or something...most of the prizes seem to be going to people near Arizona, and the some go to the east coast...I've only heard 1 or 2 prizes going to the midwest...

[quote name='Scrubsy']Yep, Iowa.[/QUOTE]

Sigh...maybe it isn't looking to good for zeroed accounts...darn

Then again, I don't think anyone in the Chicagoland area has gotten anything...which is a pretty large area.

[quote name='quadomatic']Sigh...maybe it isn't looking to good for zeroed accounts...darn

Then again, I don't think anyone in the Chicagoland area has gotten anything...which is a pretty large area.[/quote]I'm in the Chicago 'burbs. And I have a 360 controller shipped on 8/6, but it's currently stuck at the FedEx facility with a incorrect address remark. Hope Incentive Logic will reply to my email to fix this error.

I'm near Chicago and am still waiting for anything. I received Arcade Unolugged early July but that was about it. My mind set is if anything else comes (ie my Vista or Controller) then Happy Early Birthday to me. If not, then oh well. What are we going to do anyway if they deny us our prizes. Bill Gates can afford a bigger gun than I can...and a ninja squadron.

[quote name='heyo007']I'm near Chicago and am still waiting for anything. I received Arcade Unolugged early July but that was about it. My mind set is if anything else comes (ie my Vista or Controller) then Happy Early Birthday to me. If not, then oh well. What are we going to do anyway if they deny us our prizes. Bill Gates can afford a bigger gun than I can...and a ninja squadron.[/QUOTE]

Were your accounts zeroed too? I'm waiting on a Vista...I'm sure there are plenty people in the Chicago burbs like me that are waiting on Vistas.

[quote name='quadomatic']Were your accounts zeroed too? I'm waiting on a Vista...I'm sure there are plenty people in the Chicago burbs like me that are waiting on Vistas.[/quote]Mine was not zero'ed. But I didn't redeem for a Vista until 7/4, so I'm certainly not expecting that for awhile.

I'm in Redmond, WA. Directly across (I'm not joking) the street from Microsoft. Ordered a controller and webcam. On the 29th or so. Nothing yet.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Has anyone near New York gotten any, I don't i've seen anyone from there get a prize...[/quote]

I'm about 10 miles outside NYC in NJ and I got a headset on Saturday... ordered at the end of June.

[quote name='quadomatic']Were your accounts zeroed too? I'm waiting on a Vista...I'm sure there are plenty people in the Chicago burbs like me that are waiting on Vistas.[/quote]
Yeah, my 50 leftover points were zeroed, yet I still received Arcade Unplugged. Here's hoping that the mailman is just taking a bit longer to deliver Vistas here in Chicago.

Edit: My Vista order was placed on June 24th, by the way.

There have been a few zero accounts getting vista and other prizes. I think they are just really, really slow shipping things. It seams like only 50-100 prizes a day are being sent out.

I just got my two prizes, my vista ultimate and my webcam today from Fedex. I ordered on 6/28 (vista) and 6/29 (webcam). My account was not zeroed, no botting or hacking, and I did not recieve a shipping confirmation e-mail from incentive logic for both items.

pics are below :)

vista package

webcam package

webcam

vista & webcam + live search club inserts

vista & webcam "upclose"

good luck to the rest of you guys on getting your stuff :)

Hand to God, just as I was reading this thread, the FedEx guy pulls up and drops my package off at the door. I open it up and it's my 360 controller which I ordered on June 30th.

All that's left is Vista (I've basically given up on my Kameo since FedEx was so stupid that they send it back to Microsoft after not being able to find my house).

Also, I received no shipping notification that I would be receiving my 360 controller.

It's a crazy random world but I now have my controller! I just need a 360 to go with it! (the plan was to exchange Vista at Wal-Mart for a 360...DON'T JUDGE ME!)

Oh, and I didn't use any bots or macros and my account was never zeroed.

Well, well, FedEx must've left me a package while I was gone around 12:00PM today since a box was sitting against the front door...and lo and behold, it was my sole copy of Vista Ultimate. :)

I ordered it late June 29th, I received only a confirmation email (no shipping email), and my points were not zeroed. I played legitimately and only ordered Vista, nothing else.

dsc00334600nv9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back