Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the shipping (and tracking) email for my headset that was ordered on the 8th of last month. My account was zeroed as well.

Just a bit of light in the darkness for those who ordered in July. Oddly enough I got the email for the headset, but not the cam, which was ordered on the same day and before the headset.

[quote name='Scrubsy']There have been a few zero accounts getting vista and other prizes. I think they are just really, really slow shipping things. It seams like only 50-100 prizes a day are being sent out.[/quote]

Yeah. It seems they have no fucking priority as to what they're sending out, either. There seems to be no order at all.

*sigh*

More and more non-zero'd accounts are getting prizes. Vashknives got zeroed and got his stuff, but even he ordered in July and got them.

Anyone with a zeroed account and ordered from June and get their stuff? It'd be lame as hell if I didn't get anything after all of this. Oh, and congrats for those who have theirs and thanks for taking the time to upload proof.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Yeah. It seems they have no fucking priority as to what they're sending out, either. There seems to be no order at all.[/QUOTE]

Lets hope that's the actual case...and not something else where people don't get their prizes...

It really is looking worse for zeroed accounts...but I WON'T GIVE UP!!! :D

UPDATE: CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

602-971-5472

It's a number for the center that distributes the prizes. Give them your name and they'll let you know if something is coming.

I called them, they said nothings been shipped for me yet...which is likely I suppose, since I ordered June 28th. But then again, NO ONE EVER gets the spelling of my name right over the phone, so there could be that...

Someone over on GameFAQs said the person said their orders were cancelled, so I guess this is definitive for whether you'll get stuff or not.

I think my account was zeroed and then I got my tickets back or something. Does this mean they said my account was legit and what not?

This would be the worst scenario ever:

MS/IL executive gets pissed at IL workers for letting so many people get non-legit Vista orders in, that they tell the workers to "Find a way to tell apart the legit from the nonlegit, or else you're fired, etc." and so, having no way to figure the shit out, they randomly pick out the accounts to save their asses.

^Purely for joking purposes, but it could happen.

[quote name='RESmonkey']I think my account was zeroed and then I got my tickets back or something. Does this mean they said my account was legit and what not?

This would be the worst scenario ever:

MS/IL executive gets pissed at IL workers for letting so many people get non-legit Vista orders in, that they tell the workers to "Find a way to tell apart the legit from the nonlegit, or else you're fired, etc." and so, having no way to figure the shit out, they randomly pick out the accounts to save their asses.

^Purely for joking purposes, but it could happen.[/QUOTE]

You got your points back? I've never heard of this happening before...weird

Anyways, just call the nubmer I posted above and ask if they shipped your stuff. They just ask for your name.

602-971-5472

Wow lol I just looked back at the prizes and it seems they have added more

and also it says

*Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product.

So yeah I still hope I get my headset ='((

[quote name='quadomatic']You got your points back? I've never heard of this happening before...weird

Anyways, just call the nubmer I posted above and ask if they shipped your stuff. They just ask for your name.

602-971-5472[/quote]

I got my points back on one of my accounts aswell (I ordered like 13k points worth of prizes on it). Sadly I cant figure out my login for the account I ordered the Zune with (which is the only thing I really wanted) so Im not sure what is happening to that account..

That 602 number is probably some big joke. FedEx Home Delivery delivers untill 8:00PM (no idea what time zone, though), so I'm still keeping my eyes open.

NVM, googled that number. Seems like another firm that they hired to just take their calls for delivery crap. I'm going to call once my dad gets off the phone.

I got my Vista earlier this week. I ordered a June 20th. I haven't gotten the second Vista that I ordered a few weeks later, but I think my account was banned (I get 0 points from puzzles) so I'm surprised I even got the first one!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I got my Vista earlier this week. I ordered a June 20th. I haven't gotten the second Vista that I ordered a few weeks later, but I think my account was banned (I get 0 points from puzzles) so I'm surprised I even got the first one![/QUOTE]

It really does seem like zeroed accounts are behind in shipping...

EDIT: Nm. RESMonkey answered my question

Iowa, you ordered something in June 20th and still got it? Dang, there really IS no rhyme or reason as to what they're shipping now. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

If I don't get my stuff, despite 10yr olds that fucking nuked the their prizes in 2 minutes getting their crap earlier than me, I'm going to fucking cut someone open...

Seriously, wtf?

[quote name='fieldkillah']Got my vista today. Zeroed account, ordered on June 24th.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for letting us know.

June 28th orders are coming up :D

[quote name='RESmonkey']If I don't get my stuff, despite 10yr olds that fucking nuked the their prizes in 2 minutes getting their crap earlier than me, I'm going to fucking cut someone open...

Seriously, wtf?[/QUOTE]
Atleast your account (I'm assuming here) wasn't zeroed for no reason at all .. for some reason, my account got zeroed while two family members weren't and I haven't figured out any reasonable reason at all .. I send them an email and I get back their form "you cheated, we're idiots, blah blah" email. Oh well, I'd only gotten two Vistas anyway, plus a 360 controller that I wouldn't need now.

Nope, didn't get anything today. I'll be calling that 602 number tomorrow. Seriously, they owe me a fucking prize after doing those carple-tunneling shit they call games.

[quote name='bballplaya210']I got my June 24th vista today[/QUOTE]
ah so that means my June 25th one is coming tomorrow! ;)

right, like that's going to happen...

[quote name='Oktoberfest']ah so that means my June 25th one is coming tomorrow! ;)

right, like that's going to happen...[/QUOTE]

post if it does since it may lead to shipping stuff being a bit more predictable.

ordered vista june 30th....received august 14th!

i looked up my order confirmation sheet - it said it would be here on the 25th, but it was 11 days early! man this makes me happy (btw i did it legit)

will post pics soon

Got a shipping email for my thumbdrive. I think I still have some headphones and one other thing coming. Then to see if my zero accounts get anything.

Hey guys, I'm sure many of you guys will think of me as a n00b on the forums, but I've been lurking around here since the beginning July, as well as on GameFAQ, FacePunch, and SlickDeals. I never posted until now and I've pretty much been a spectator on all these forums...

Anyway, everything is looking good so far, however I'm worried about my orders (legitimate and zeroed) as they were taken when botting/macoring/whatever was at its peak (July 8). Regardless I still have a sliver of hope that my Vista and two games will be coming in within the next few weeks.

And in case people from the IGNBoards post here, I'm Link952 over there. ;)

Edit: Typo

[quote name='Scrubsy']You will be waiting about 1 month at the least.[/QUOTE]

Actually I meant "Is there any hope for August orders?"

[quote name='fr600']Actually I meant "Is there any hope for August orders?"[/quote]

They haven't even gotten to the July orders so who knows at this point.

I received my Controller and LifeChat headset (ordered July 1st and 2nd, respectively) today. The shipping e-Mail only listed the headset but they both arived at the same time.

[quote name='fr600']Actually I meant "Is there any hope for August orders?"[/quote]

More hope than with the June/July orders, since all the August orders are almost all legitimate, because they blocked almost all forms of cheating.

Excuse my ignorance but what is Live Search Club? I went through the first 5 pages of stuff but I couldn't ever figure it out. How do I get in on this and how does it work?

i've got almost 4k points on this thing, those chickens are addictive xD and my fiancee likes the crosswire game, i'm deciding if i should wait and try to get to 20k to get vista ultimate (and trade it in of course) or if i should just go ahead and get some other stuff... i'm just afraid that they won't ship orders because of the stupid hackers.

[quote name='omegatheory']i've got almost 4k points on this thing, those chickens are addictive xD and my fiancee likes the crosswire game, i'm deciding if i should wait and try to get to 20k to get vista ultimate (and trade it in of course) or if i should just go ahead and get some other stuff... i'm just afraid that they won't ship orders because of the stupid hackers.[/quote]Vist ultimate isnt there any more, not its a dumbed down version for more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back