Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jennyfur']Woo! Got my controller yesterday. Well, it originally shipped on Saturday but nobody was there to sign for it and since they don't ship on Mondays the slip they left at the door said they'd come back Tuesday.

So I've got all my stuff ordered in July now. Vista and a controller. I'm happy. Yay.

Ever since they started zeroing accounts, I have to use IE to play. Firefox no longer works, the games just give me 0 points when I finish them. IE works fine though. Took me days to figure that out.[/quote]
So that's why LM won't work. I mean, that's why I can't play. :roll:

I would quit cheating the damn site today if they sent my legit played Vista. (Both me and my cousin got 3k each on Flexicon, we're going to split the money we get. )

EDIT: Damn, LM still doesn't work. Stupid site.

I don't know anyone who cares about college basketball other than for picking teams and making money with brackets. As for Football and Florida being so much better than OSU, call me when you have more National Championships than Army. Or Pittsburgh. Or Tennesee. Or Michigan. Or...you get the point. :)

Bragging about 2 NC's is like RedSux fans bragging about 6 WS wins to Yankee fans.

sorry for boring everyone with a post that doesn't fit in with the 2285 other posts that say "where is my stuff oh my god i'm new to this site and i'm going to totally pwn j00rz a$$3$ and get me 60 zunes that I'll sell on craigslist for 300 each and then I'll buy a Civic and totally rice it out and then just wait the 23 months until I'm old enough to drive it! OMFG I AM SOO KEWL"

[quote name='CMaher']Hey Access: When you say "LM" it still counts as talking about cheating, so how about you shut it? :) Fold and his friends are beyond anal on these threads about anything that SOUNDS like you are tempting fate and the lawyers of Circuit City.

I don't know anyone who cares about college basketball other than for picking teams and making money with brackets. As for Football and Florida being so much better than OSU, call me when you have more National Championships than Army. Or Pittsburgh. Or Tennesee. Or Michigan. Or...you get the point. :)

Bragging about 2 NC's is like RedSux fans bragging about 6 WS wins to Yankee fans.

sorry for boring everyone with a post that doesn't fit in with the 2285 other posts that say "where is my stuff oh my god i'm new to this site and i'm going to totally pwn j00rz a$$3$ and get me 60 zunes that I'll sell on craigslist for 300 each and then I'll buy a Civic and totally rice it out and then just wait the 23 months until I'm old enough to drive it! OMFG I AM SOO KEWL"[/quote]

What difference does it make if I talk about Live Macro? It doesn't work anymore. In fact, I could upload Nuke, Live Macro and Cheat Engine right here to the forums, and it wouldn't matter, because they don't work. Botting on Live Search Club is over, say goodbye to a good friend.

I could care less what you talk about on here. If you want to sell your services as a botter or a manwhore, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But the powers that be are a little more controlling and they have shut down a few threads involving Club Live before. Hell, it does say "no macro/bot talk" in the thread topic.

[quote name='CMaher']I could care less what you talk about on here. If you want to sell your services as a botter or a manwhore, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But the powers that be are a little more controlling and they have shut down a few threads involving Club Live before. Hell, it does say "no macro/bot talk" in the thread topic.[/quote]
Indeed. If you *must* speak of those things of which we do not speak, go to GameFAQ's, they'll embrace you with open arms. As for here, follow ToS or GTFO. I happen to be a fan of this thread, so I'd prefer not see it deleted like the last one...

[quote name='uagent']Indeed. If you *must* speak of those things of which we do not speak, go to GameFAQ's, they'll embrace you with open arms. As for here, follow ToS or GTFO. I happen to be a fan of this thread, so I'd prefer not see it deleted like the last one...[/quote]

I'm not trying to promote the bots or anything. I'm just saying, none of the bots work anymore. Also, I just mentioed there names, I wasn't writing tutorials on how to use them. :roll:

[quote name='CMaher']oh there's a need. there is a 94.1% chance you are a RedSux or Patriots fan.[/QUOTE]

Hey now. Instead of being mean you should feel bad for people in Mass. We have to live our lives every day dealing with all those Red Sox fans. And I will tell you, they arent the most intellectual (or clean) people in the world. Feel bad for us, dont mock us:(

And yea, please stop talking about bots and cheats. If you use them, great, you dont make any of us think youre cool for talking about them though. If you must talk about how you cheated (and more then likely cost me some legit prizes in the process) then you know how to get to gamefags.

[quote name='CMaher']Hey Access: When you say "LM" it still counts as talking about cheating, so how about you shut it? :) Fold and his friends are beyond anal on these threads about anything that SOUNDS like you are tempting fate and the lawyers of Circuit City.

sorry for boring everyone with a post that doesn't fit in with the 2285 other posts that say "where is my stuff oh my god i'm new to this site and i'm going to totally pwn j00rz a$$3$ and get me 60 zunes that I'll sell on craigslist for 300 each and then I'll buy a Civic and totally rice it out and then just wait the 23 months until I'm old enough to drive it! OMFG I AM SOO KEWL"[/quote]
God I want those two minutes back of reading your pointless, offtopic rant

[quote name='Access_Denied']I love how most of you act like you didn't cheat. But fine, I'll end the bot/cheating talk here.[/quote]

It is most appreciated :)

ok i got my 360 controller from them today. i ordered it on like july 2nd. i never got a shipping email, my account wasnt zeroed, and i live in New York city. so yay! i guess they finally started to ship them. and hte box says they shipped it the 9th of august so i guess people on the east coast should be getting them now

Some posts got canned due to having quotes of those "that should not be named" .. you know who you are, no more talk of bots/macros as stated in the OP and topic.

[quote name='nikelecious91']E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

anyway some guy on SD got his zune. He has a pic for proof too so good luck guys.[/quote]
Thanks for the info. I just saw that.

Hey guys, just recieved my zune today, my account was zeroed, I ordered it July 8th. It came through fedex and I had to sign for it.

Soo so far I have gotten my zune and the 2 different headphones, Still expecting more to come, hopefully it does! =)

Here is my Orginal post when I got my headphones:

""Hey guys, just recieved my LX 3000 Headset/mic set and my ZX 6000 wireless headset. (August 17) Both came in today, I live in Pennsylvania, account was zeroed, and I order July 8, 2007. FedEx btw.""

So August 17, received the 2 pairs of headphones/mics.
And August 23, receieved the Zune.

Here r pics of everything I have received: EDIT: Sorry they r soo huge lol
P1300050.jpg

Both of these pics fo the zune are of the same zune, just different pics of it opened etc.
P1300049.jpg

P1240048.jpg

[quote name='omgu8myrice']^ when did u order that wireless headset[/quote]

Ordered the Headsets both on July 8th and recieved them both on August 17th

crittbeast, did you receive a tracking email?

[quote name='Sarge']I recieved blank emails from IL, what do they mean?[/QUOTE]
i think the general idea was that they're supose to be point summary emails, but they didnt work out .. and of course it wasn't fixed

ah gotcha, I was thinking they marked accounts with those blank emails.

I've been under a rock the last month.

What are these "Zune reshipping emails?"

I have an account that wasn't zeroed but I ordered a zune 7/23

Sometimes they will email you with a tracking # when they ship out your prizes, generally for Fedex items (which the Zune would be) however it isn't guarenteed with the amnt of prizes being shipped.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']fuck... I want a zune... may just sell vista for a copy of a zune :)[/quote]I got a cool $200 and bought a nice digital camera with it. Thanks M$ for the free camera!

Could someone explaing the point totals to me please.
I'm trying to get a Zune and I'm 802 points away.

I've maxed out my tickets for: Chicktionary, Clink, Crosswire, Flexicon, and Seekado. However, when I go to wikipedia and add up the point totals for each game I've completed it doesn't add up. According to wikipedia I should have 19,685 tickets. But my real total is 19,198 :cry:

I'm missing 487 tickets, plus, I've already played about 10 red carpets and a handful of dingbats. I've been keeping track of my ticket totals each day and I don't appear to have been deducted any tickets.

Are the totals on wikipedia wrong? Does anyone have the real totals, or am I just missing games? Does everyone have to play dingbats for those last 272 tickets?

This is what wikipedia lists as the totals for each game though if you add them all up it's 21,202 not 20,602 like wiki says. :roll: I've tried searching and have found a few different ticket totals, but still none of them compare to what I've been getting.
  • Chicktionary: 1000
  • Clink: 2890
  • Crosswire: 1960
  • Dingbats: 987
  • Flexicon: 9500
  • Seekadoo: 4335
  • Red Carpet Reveal: 530
Hopefully by the end of it all I'll end up with enough for a Zune. Watch me complete everything and come up 50 tickets short....

They've probably removed some puzzles as they've gone along .. however I'm pretty sure you can get to 20k without having to worry, it might be a struggle though due to having to play Red Carpet Reveal and Dingbats (both boring, in my opinion) .. they've added and removed puzzles so much, I don't think anyone outside of a fresh account would know the exacts but those numbers above sound like a good approximate I'd stick with.

[quote name='Daisydog']with enough for a Zune. Watch me complete everything and come up 50 tickets short....[/quote]

5 days of searching with their tool bar :)

To those who have received Vista already, did you have to sign for it? FedEx has a history of not leaving the sticky on my door when I'm not home and I really, really don't want to have Vista sent back with no way to track it (no confirmation or shipping emails on that order to reference, either).

Thanks.

[quote name='Dracula Jones']To those who have received Vista already, did you have to sign for it? FedEx has a history of not leaving the sticky on my door when I'm not home and I really, really don't want to have Vista sent back with no way to track it (no confirmation or shipping emails on that order to reference, either).

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I didnt. They just left it at my door.

[quote name='Foladar']crittbeast, did you receive a tracking email?

i think the general idea was that they're supose to be point summary emails, but they didnt work out .. and of course it wasn't fixed[/quote]

Yeah I receieved the tracking/shipping email 3 days before I received the Zune, and 3 days before I receieved both headsets.

crittbeast your account was zeroed did you use live macro or something else or did you just type really fast

also did you only ship stuff from one account to your house (i had 2 accounts me and my brother)

thx

[quote name='Foladar']They've probably removed some puzzles as they've gone along .. however I'm pretty sure you can get to 20k without having to worry, it might be a struggle though due to having to play Red Carpet Reveal and Dingbats (both boring, in my opinion) .. they've added and removed puzzles so much, I don't think anyone outside of a fresh account would know the exacts but those numbers above sound like a good approximate I'd stick with.[/quote] Thank you. That makes sense. I just wish I didn't have to play so many games of Dingbats. :bomb: (maybe this info should be on the wikipedia page?)
Hoepfully the Zune willl be worth it. Sad thing is, I already know my brother is going to "borrow" it and I'll never see it again.

[quote name='opterasis']5 days of searching with their tool bar :)[/quote]
Ha ha, you're right. I should probably download it today so I won't have to play so many games of Dingbats :lol:

[quote name='Littlelarry33']How come on the leader-board some people have like 9850 tickets in chicktionnary.[/QUOTE]

Because the cap was lowered after a few days of it being raised.

Well, today's my deadline/estimated ship date, at least the old one anyways.

So either that date meant it was shipping today, or it's just not here yet, and I will probably be waiting for a bit. Someone on GameFAQs said that they're deadline was the 21st, and only in the last couple days have they gotten stuff...

It might be because I ordered songs when they were free. Did anyone else do that?

[quote name='quadomatic']Because the cap was lowered after a few days of it being raised.

Well, today's my deadline/estimated ship date, at least the old one anyways.

So either that date meant it was shipping today, or it's just not here yet, and I will probably be waiting for a bit. Someone on GameFAQs said that they're deadline was the 21st, and only in the last couple days have they gotten stuff...

It might be because I ordered songs when they were free. Did anyone else do that?[/quote] I ordered those songs, but never got them. I already got my headset and my webcam though.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I ordered those songs, but never got them. I already got my headset and my webcam though.[/QUOTE]

Did you receive those things before, or after you ordered free songs?

[quote name='quadomatic']Did you receive those things before, or after you ordered free songs?[/quote] After, I just got the stuff this week.

Durn, nothin' yet coming to my address through FedEx....FedEx must hate IL by now, generating so many calls to their reps :p

Well, hopefully my folks will find the package before someone else does when they dump it off (I live in a not-quite-so-good-anymore neighborhood) and forward it on to me in Flag... (orig. shipping date 26-28)

[quote name='GabberCadaver']Hmmm... so i ordered a zune on the 29th of july... anybody have a vauge clue oh how long this might take?:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

ordered mine on the 23rd of july... your guess is as good as mine, but my confirmation said sept 19th... so less than a month to go....

Well almost another week gone and still nothing for me... I guess I can pretty much give it up. I'm not going to see my lone copy of Vista I ordered.

[quote name='kcarr']crittbeast your account was zeroed did you use live macro or something else or did you just type really fast

also did you only ship stuff from one account to your house (i had 2 accounts me and my brother)

thx[/quote]

we'll just say i didn't tpye fast ;) lol and I shipped the stuff from more than 1 account to my house.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I ordered 3 things... if I don't get them before the end of this month, I will not expect it anymore. oh well...[/quote]

When did you order?

[quote name='crittbeast']we'll just say i didn't tpye fast ;) lol and I shipped the stuff from more than 1 account to my house.[/quote]

thx now i can just hope that my vista comes that i ordered soo soo long ago the estmated ship date was today and i ordered it 6/28 account zered

i would really like to use that os rather than xp

btw did anyone get a vista ultimate recently?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back