Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tarouza']just got my zune black shipped 8/31 got shipping email the other day[/quote]
When did you order it?

Sorry if someone already asked this but, I recieved a blank e-mail from Live search club. Does this mean the item has been sent?

[quote name='Hypnot1zed']Sorry if someone already asked this but, I recieved a blank e-mail from Live search club. Does this mean the item has been sent?[/quote]
It was probably just your account summary for the month

not sure i ordered 3 through that which shall not be talked about one on 7/10, one on 7/11 and one on 7/23 the first two accounts were zeroed the other one wasnt. dont remember which one i linked to this particular email. Funny part is Vista Ultimate that i ordered before i know about certain things i haven't gotten yet

well, looks like i may have gotten my zune, but missed the delivery (i'm not expecting anything else, especially from pheonix, az!) i called fedex and re-delivery is tomorrow. hopefully it's black or white.....

Im am upset that I didn get anything....yet but...

Then again, I cant be because I really didnt do much....so ehh

weird... I just got a Wireless Xbox360 controller. No shipping email. It was from a nuke account that I made cause I was mad. I ordered some other stuff from that account (like shirts, and I think a webcam) but didn't get those.

I still haven't got the two Vistas that I got legit from late July and early August

Is there no rechargeable battery on this thing?

I'm happy I got my zune, my other things havent come in on my other account but I dont care anymore I got what a wanted.

Good luck to all you other hopers and dreams out there! :)

I'm starting to lose hope on getting Vista Ultimate. It was expected to ship on September 2nd, however, when I called FedEx yesterday they told me nothing was en route to my house. Hopefully they're just restocking and will start shipping them out again. I really wish I could contact them on the matter, but it looks like if you do you run the risk of being labeled a cheater and having your prizes cancelled, regardless of whether you played legitimately or not.

Current status (Zeroed and Legit):
Vista Ultimate - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Unknown
Flight Simulator X - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Recieved - Shipping e-mail: No - Sent: 8/16
Zoo Tycoon 2 - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Recieved - Shipping e-mail: No - Sent: 8/14

I made a stupid mistake of emailing microsoft, and they sent me an automated response (blah blah games like these come with risks...invalid activity..)even though I played legit...so do u think i lost my zune...now..? And...how do i call fedex? Is it easy? I ordered 20th...im sad...cause the other guy nuked and got it...

just got shipping confirmation that i have something waiting for me at my campus box, sweet at least i got something, not sure what

I ordered a wireless controller on 6/29/07 and Flight Simulator X the day after. I got FSX last month but I'm still waiting on the controller (which had an estimated ship date of 8/23/07. I sent Live Search Club an email the other day asking about the status of my order and got this reply:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with
Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated
and have been actively watching for. We're committed to providing a
positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the
games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which
invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior,
we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account,
based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support

I'm not sure what that means. It sounds like they busted me for using macros but account isn't zeroed out and I still got my order for FSX which was placed after the one I made for the controller.

I got my zune two days ago, I ordered on July 24th. I found out about this on a different forum.

zunegw9.jpg

pic isn't very good, i had flash on...

Where is the Zune I ordered...It's been almost 2 months. Damn...I better get it soon cuz I'm starting to lose hope...

[quote name='Malachi']Where is the Zune I ordered...It's been almost 2 months. Damn...I better get it soon cuz I'm starting to lose hope...[/quote]

Its been over 2 months for me.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']The only way is by typing faster...[/quote]

But don't type too fast or MS will accuse you of cheating and zero you out!

[quote name='norkusa']I ordered a wireless controller on 6/29/07 and Flight Simulator X the day after. I got FSX last month but I'm still waiting on the controller (which had an estimated ship date of 8/23/07. I sent Live Search Club an email the other day asking about the status of my order and got this reply:

I'm not sure what that means. It sounds like they busted me for using macros but account isn't zeroed out and I still got my order for FSX which was placed after the one I made for the controller.[/QUOTE]
Its their way of getting out of sending you the prize.

[quote name='re4manonline']What is the best game to earn points fast?[/quote]Flexicon gives you the most points per game I think.

well, my controller date was about 2 weeks ago, so i have given up hope. The Zune supposedly ships 7 days from now so i might get it in 2 weeks. ill keep you posted.

I used a nuke account about 3 months ago to get a zune and many other things. I got my flash drive today via USPS, Im lucky i got my shipping email because they were about to return to sender. My account was never zeroed and I accrued of 21,000 est. points.

Recieved my Zoo Tycoon 2 yesterday. Box said it shipped from IL on the 4th. Estimated ship date was yesterday. Ordered 7/14. No shipping email. My account was not zeroed, and i didn't use a bot/macro(gasp)

i maxed out chicktionary and flexicon. i have 2405 points. i need more points. which games should i play? also is it against the rules to pm someone about a macro?

[quote name='neverletthem']Recieved my Zoo Tycoon 2 yesterday. Box said it shipped from IL on the 4th. Estimated ship date was yesterday. Ordered 7/14. No shipping email. My account was not zeroed, and i didn't use a bot/macro(gasp)[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I wonder if my Flight Sim got here then.

[quote name='pak231']i maxed out chicktionary and flexicon. i have 2405 points. i need more points. which games should i play? also is it against the rules to pm someone about a macro?[/quote]

There are no bots or macros that work anymore. And, how could you have maxed out flexicon? The cap for flexicon is about 10,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back