Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stevenroolz']Is there any reason you haven't ordered anything yet? top prize you can get is 25k.[/quote]

Trying to hold out for the 360 :bomb:

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Trying to hold out for the 360 :bomb:[/quote]

i was too.. i had 29,501 points.. the problem is they arent going to give away enough to get it... unless you use the toolbar every day for over a year, who knows how long this is going to go on

edit: there hasnt been any new leaders for months now

[quote name='CounterSeal']Got my Vista Ultimate today, finally.

http://aycu11.webshots.com/image/26890/2000899470394052922_rs.jpg

Background: I ordered on July 3rd, confirmation e-mail said to expect it around August 31st. I did not e-mail them once, and they never e-mailed me a shipping notice either, my Vista just showed up today out of the blue.[/quote]
did that come via Fedex Home Delivery and did you have to sign for it? If so I think mine will come tomorrow because I got a note today from Fedex because they attempted to deliver but I wasn't home. This is getting me excited..:)

EDIT: just checked the door tag number and it's from Phoenix,AZ! weighs 1.1 pounds. hope it's my Vista!

That gives me hope that my Vista may some day come. I did get an order confirmation, but I also semi-cheated so I won't be too heartbroken if it never comes. I'm just thinking about building a new PC soon and it would be great not to have to pay for an OS.

So you had to sign for your Vista Ultimate?

What if no one is there to sign for it? Will they just come back later?

Checked on gamefaqs, looks like lots of ppl are getting their Vistas again. I'm hoping I'll see mine in the next few days. Heck...maybe I'll see it tomorrow :D

*Crosses Fingers*

[quote name='quadomatic']So you had to sign for your Vista Ultimate?

What if no one is there to sign for it? Will they just come back later?

Checked on gamefaqs, looks like lots of ppl are getting their Vistas again. I'm hoping I'll see mine in the next few days. Heck...maybe I'll see it tomorrow :D

*Crosses Fingers*[/QUOTE]
If nobody is there to sign for the package, they'll likely leave a door tag (if they do their job) stating they came that day, and leave a number that you can call and either arrange for a day for you to be there, or pick it up at their fedex location nearby once the packages arrive back to them.

Just called 1800-go-fedex

They told me they delivered a package yesterday, which I got. But, that wasn't my Vista of course. Then they said they haven't gotten any packages headed my way.

But, then again, people have said that they've called when they had their tracking numbers, and FedEx said they had nothing coming for them. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it's shipping FedEx Home Delivery and not FedEx Ground or Express. I asked the person on the phone and she told me that Ground and Home Delivery were similar.

[quote name='Foladar']If nobody is there to sign for the package, they'll likely leave a door tag (if they do their job) stating they came that day, and leave a number that you can call and either arrange for a day for you to be there, or pick it up at their fedex location nearby once the packages arrive back to them.[/quote]

so they won't attempt a redeliver today?? I have to call them?

[quote name='Stormtrooper30']How do you guys get so many points so fast? I only have like 200 and played for hours.[/QUOTE]

I have 18,569 tickets on a new account that I made a few months ago. I have been playing the games just about everyday since I made a new account and have not cheated.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']Vista came today! Ordered 7/2. Played legit, account not zeroed[/QUOTE]

Lucky you. Maybe I'll be getting my Vista Ultimate later today...I REALLY hope so anyways.

I ordered on the 28th of June, so I'm passed the 12 week deadline, but hopefully I'll see it anyways!

[quote name='quadomatic']Lucky you. Maybe I'll be getting my Vista Ultimate later today...I REALLY hope so anyways.

I ordered on the 28th of June, so I'm passed the 12 week deadline, but hopefully I'll see it anyways![/quote]

Where did you see the 12 week deadline?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Where did you see the 12 week deadline?[/QUOTE]

Apparently they changed the deadline from 6-8 weeks to 8-12 weeks...or was it 10-12 weeks...

It looks like a lot of the people receiving Vistas now are in southern California. I think that means the Vistas have only recently started shipping, like maybe on the 17th or 18th.

I'm in Illinois, so I don't think I'll see mine today (if at all). Maybe I'll see it in the next few days (not sunday or monday though, since FedEx doesn't ship those days)

[quote name='heatdolphins45']so they won't attempt a redeliver today?? I have to call them?[/QUOTE]
No, if they left a doortag, it'll say when they'll attempt to redeliver on it.

Whats the best game to play thats fast and gets points? I tried out the crossword one which gives 25 but takes awhile chicktionary is pretty quick but only 20 points

[quote name='Mrcapcom']Whats the best game to play thats fast and gets points? I tried out the crossword one which gives 25 but takes awhile chicktionary is pretty quick but only 20 points[/QUOTE]
Flexicon.

Ive been playing crosswire since it requires little or no intelligence to answer and can be done without typeing. Else I will use anagramer.com and run through some chicktionary. If the control of flexicon wasnt fucked up I could do it pretty fast.

[quote name='coltcannon']Ive been playing crosswire since it requires little or no intelligence to answer and can be done without typeing. Else I will use anagramer.com and run through some chicktionary. If the control of flexicon wasnt fucked up I could do it pretty fast.[/quote]

And it sucks when I actually do play legit in Flexicon, because if you type or click too fast, then it comes up with that stupid fcuking captcha.

After playing all summer I finally got enough points to order a 360 controller and adapter. I only played this when I had the time so im happy. Hopefully this will come, it said ship date 11/15, which is a damn long time from now, but oh well for free ill take it.

Well this isn't fair...

New order cancellation emails say that people with more than one of the same item ordered have all the orders cancelled...I ordered my Vista Ultimates when the limit of 5 per household. I ordered 4, legitly...hmmmm

I hope this doesn't mean I won't get my Vista...

Tried emailing them for past two weeks for an MIA Zune but nothing still. Its not for me, however a relative won it two and a half months ago so I figured I'd attempt to contact them, but no dice. And yes, they did everything legitimately, and their only prize was the Zune.

I didn't know they weren't a member of the BBB, but that didn't stop me from giving them a strongly-worded e-mail (don't worry, I didn't use profanity; I'm not ten) when they accused me of cheating and canceled my Vista. I'm not giving this up without a fight. I didn't cheat and the fact that I ordered all my prizes at the same time and they sent me the 360 controller implictily acknowledges that I didn't cheat. Some of you may think I should just wash my hands of it, but I won't be called a cheater and then cheated out of what I earned with my time and giving attention to their service.

Join me people. Piss them off extemely for ripping you off. Download iMacro for Firefox. I can send them over 6,000 emails while I'm at school. All of them asking where the fcuk my Vista is.

[quote name='Foladar']Pass .. I don't see how that'll accomplish anything.[/quote]

It won't accomplish anything, it'll just piss them off. And you wouldn't believe how much people hate getting pissed off. Bastards deserve it for not sending me my prize.

[quote name='Kayden']Care to post the letter so I can shamelessly copy it?[/quote]

Sure!

Dear Live Search Club Customer Support,

This is simply unacceptable. I played the games fairly and without any bots, macros, or any other assistance. I don't even know how I would use such things to help me gain an advantage. I just played the games, used my own knowledge, and the Microsoft search engine. To cancel my order based on this insulting assumption is heinous. I ask that you re-review my order and ship me the prize that I earned immediately. If not, I will have no choice but to report this case to the Better Business Bureau and will do everything in my power to inform people that your service is fraudulent.
If I do not hear back from you within the next two weeks, I will take my case to those who will not cheat me out of my time and effort.

Sincerely,
Your Name Here (my parents were indecisive)

Have you considered taking your issue up with Microsoft itself? I would send a strong email to them letting them know that it may not be them running the site, but it certainly reflects upon them as a company that they allow their name on something ripping consumers off.

I'm trying to track down some kind of contact at Microsoft Live Search. My Vista never shipped and all I got was the canned response last week and no responses since. I had items ship that were ordered before and after Vista, so there's no good reason why Vista didn't ship.

Unless an item you got previously is considered a "big ticket item" as I believe they now limit you to one per household.

came home to 2 Vista Ultimates

dsc00286fv5.jpg

[quote name='Malik112099']came home to 2 Vista Ultimates

dsc00286fv5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

OMG LUCKY YOU!

When did you order? When does the package say it shipped? Did you have to sign for it? Was it all from one account? How many packages did come in?

AND

Was your account zeroed?

Hi, i signed up here just to answer specificly to this topic, thought some of you might like to know, they were supposed to ship my Legit Vista on Sep.12th, ordered it on July 12th, but i never got any confirmation, so i sent them a really "nice" letter asking about it, it was nice damnit!

anyway, i got a generic response.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. After you place your order, you should have received a confirmation number and points should have been deducted from your account. Please note, all ticket accruals obtained and are found in compliance with our Terms and Conditions are shipped out. We are constantly shipping out prizes to all of our loyal participants.

After your order is processed and is found to be in compliance with our Terms and Conditions (http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm) for fair game play, you will receive a confirmation email with any relevant shipping information. Upon review, all orders that are not in compliance with our Terms and Conditions, are cancelled. Please note that prizes are limited to one hardware and one software prize per household address (https://club.live.com/get_prizes.aspx). All duplicates orders are cancelled. As stated in our Terms and Conditions, please allow for up to 12 weeks for delivery of any prize orders.

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Customer Support
anyway, im just posting this because i noticed some of you also sent an inquiry but never got a response.

[quote name='quadomatic']OMG LUCKY YOU!

When did you order? When does the package say it shipped? Did you have to sign for it? Was it all from one account? How many packages did come in?

AND

Was your account zeroed?[/quote]

it came in 2 packages..dont know when i ordered..had to sign for it....all from the same account....dont know if my account was zeroed (dont remember which account i ordered them from but i do know i ordered 5 all at once) but i cheated my ass off

I got my zune today! I never received any confirmation or shipping emails. I never emailed them about my account, I was just waiting. I'm in So. Cal.

edited to add: I cheated and I ordered July 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back