Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support keeps claiming I have no account. fucking bullshit man. If I logged in to get to their support form with the captcha and all, I think I have an account. >_>

[quote name='platanaso1219']anybody know which games gives you the most points and is there anyway of getin points faster tahnks in advance[/quote]

flexicon give you 25 tickets while chicktionary gives you 20 tickets and no there is no way to earn tickets faster unless you cheat which is against policy.

Is anyone else having trouble getting Seekado to work?
It wont fill out and I cant get past this:

seekado002.jpg

[quote name='conchopearl']Is anyone else having trouble getting Seekado to work?
It wont fill out and I cant get past this:

seekado002.jpg
[/quote]

That's been happening for me too. Pretty annoying since I'm maxed out on Flexicon and Chicktionary and when they add new Seekado puzzles every day, I only get less than 100 points worth before it gets to a puzzle that won't load like that one.

Good thing I only need 1464 more points for the 360. Then I'll be done with Live Search Club.

brokenwrist for ur question, yes there were ppl. conchopearl, if u go to help on the site, it will say that theyr fixing the problem for seekado.

[quote name='brokenwrist']Has Anyone Used ANNAGRAMSSOLVED.COM To Rack Up 35,000 Tickets

And Actually Recieved An Xbox 360 ?[/quote]
Why, is that cheating?

*Edit* I got max tickets after getting 1000. Seems kind of low for the max. Is 1000 correct?

[quote name='nhhockey7']Does anyone know how long it usaully takes to get the second confirmation email for prizes?[/quote]
It varies. It took me about 2 months to get my shipping confirmation on most of my prizes.

[quote name='nhhockey7']Does anyone know how long it usaully takes to get the second confirmation email for prizes?[/quote]

I never got a 2nd email (the shipping email) and still got my items. I'd only gotten the original confirmation email when I first ordered.

[quote name='nhhockey7']Does anyone know how long it usaully takes to get the second confirmation email for prizes?[/quote] I got the order confirmation instantly after I ordered my flight sim game. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email. :(

you don't get shipping emails and it took me about 1 month to get my xbox 360 and 3 weeks to get my controller. the 1000 ticket max doesn't seem to apply (at least to me so far) if you leave the window open and just keep playing. back when i was playing i was usually able to get up to 1500 points a day as long as i constantly did it and took no breaks. haven't played in a week though so maybe that's changed.

[quote name='KaydensMom']you don't get shipping emails and it took me about 1 month to get my xbox 360 and 3 weeks to get my controller. the 1000 ticket max doesn't seem to apply (at least to me so far) if you leave the window open and just keep playing. back when i was playing i was usually able to get up to 1500 points a day as long as i constantly did it and took no breaks. haven't played in a week though so maybe that's changed.[/quote]

Cool. 1500 points a day sounds like a good plan. I can get enough points for a Zune in 2 weeks lol.

[quote name='jtokchain5']brokenwrist for ur question, yes there were ppl. conchopearl, if u go to help on the site, it will say that theyr fixing the problem for seekado.[/quote]

Ok thanks for the info. I will start checking that :)

Dude, after I enter the word in Chicktionary, the word gets searched in the Live Search crap, making me click the bar to type another word. Help anyone?

*edit*

when I use IE its perfect so.

If I go past the 1000 ticket per day limit, is there a chance they'll screw my account or whatever

If i keep solving all those questions from clink perfectly, are they going to close my account? I do like 3 or 4 games a day and i stop. What do you guys do for Clink?

[quote name='shaveice']Dude, after I enter the word in Chicktionary, the word gets searched in the Live Search crap, making me click the bar to type another word. Help anyone?

*edit*

when I use IE its perfect so.

If I go past the 1000 ticket per day limit, is there a chance they'll screw my account or whatever[/quote]
I sure hope not... I got about 4,000 tickets last night. I don't want that to screw over my chance for a 360. :cry:

[quote name='calvin449']The Xbox 360 pro bundle was originally advertised as including:

· Xbox 360 Pro Console (one wireless controller, headset, hard drive, Ethernet connectivity cable, component HD AV cable)
· Viva Pinata Special Edition
· Kameo
· Project Gotham Racing 3
· Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription
· Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged

I wrote twice to [email protected] and asked about the missing games and live gold subscription. 10 days after the second email I got this response:

It's only been a couple days since that email so it will probably be a while before I hear from them again.
[/quote]

Thanks for the detailed info Calvin. I sent in an email also about 2 days ago. I hope that more people who got their XBOXs complain so that we can get what we earned. At least that is the way I look at it. I am glad to get the console but, I didn't play for three months just to get part of what I earned. And that is exactly what this is, earning the prize. The more searches you do the more Microsoft gets payed for add revenue.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I sure hope not... I got about 4,000 tickets last night. I don't want that to screw over my chance for a 360. :cry:[/quote]

did u use the auto-typer on anagramssolved.com? becuase if u did and u went up to 4000 in one day then it might be bad for u. i heard that if u do like 2000 using the auto-typer it wont be a problem.

[quote name='jtokchain5']did u use the auto-typer on anagramssolved.com? becuase if u did and u went up to 4000 in one day then it might be bad for u. i heard that if u do like 2000 using the auto-typer it wont be a problem.[/quote]
I refuse to use the auto-type. I type in everything myself because I'm trying to be safe.

i went ahead and emailed them about not getting the full bundle too. i told them if they can't give me the prizes then a credit to my account equal to that would work for me. and no, i don't think going over the 1000 tickets per day limit will get you zeroed i mean, it's their own bad for not making it work. why should people who play have to monitor their score for the day, that's just absurd.

[quote name='EZRydr']Thanks for the detailed info Calvin. I sent in an email also about 2 days ago. I hope that more people who got their XBOXs complain so that we can get what we earned. At least that is the way I look at it. I am glad to get the console but, I didn't play for three months just to get part of what I earned. And that is exactly what this is, earning the prize. The more searches you do the more Microsoft gets payed for add revenue.[/quote]

i have emailed them a few times about not getting my xbox yet and still nothing. 39,000 worth of tickets and time all legit for nothing. But if i ever get the system, best believe it better come with the full bundle. Time to go send them another letter.:wall:

I also emailed about not getting all the stuff that was listed in the bundle.
Sure hope they decide to send it.

Is the Wireless Desktop & Zune worth doing? I was debating whether I would get those before I go straight to the 360. I want the Wireless just cause my mouse is broken and I can do the Anagram game on my bed lol. The Zune idk I wanted a replacement for my broken iPod but 20,000 seems pretty crappy compared to the 35k for the 360.

see since u guys r all sending letters and complaining about ur prizes, theyr going to realize that there are problems going on and everything will be fixed. supersonic, i think ur safe either u use the auto-typer or not u wont get banned from LSC or get points taken off.

[quote name='jtokchain5']see since u guys r all sending letters and complaining about ur prizes, theyr going to realize that there are problems going on and everything will be fixed. supersonic, i think ur safe either u use the auto-typer or not u wont get banned from LSC or get points taken off.[/quote]

You sure auto-type aint a virus? I'm a little scared to use it lol.

[quote name='shaveice']You sure auto-type aint a virus? I'm a little scared to use it lol.[/quote]

nah i dont think its a virus, cuz i used it a lot of times and nothing happened to my computer so i think its ok to use. if u experience any problems on ur computer make sure to report it here so every1 will know.

I work as tech support for Verizon business DSL, and we have a list of known problems(mostly outages and stuff) so we don't end up trouble shooting something on the customer's end when the problem is somewhere else. A couple days ago on that list was a message about MSN having trouble with a lot of the sites hosted on its servers. I don't know if it's still on there or if that is connected, but it could be part of why the site seems to be down pretty frequently for a lot of people.

More questions (or question)

I have already ordered a controller, is it possible to order another one with the same account if I use a different shipping address? (like my Aunt's for example)

to avoid speculation i went over their terms and conditions:

http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm

part 4 says:

You must not use any bot, cheat code or other automated way to do an Activity or participate in the Program. You may not use more than one user account to avoid caps or other restrictions on Activities and Tickets you can earn.

so obviously that autotyper would be considered cheating so ms would have the right to deny you. the 2nd part of that confuses me, it seems like it's saying you cannot have more than one acct per household but a few people on here said that they've sent multiple things to their houses using diff emails right?

my suggestion is if you are going to go for more then one of the same item set up another acct and have it sent to a friends/relatives house.

ok then, it is considered lol, but i used the auto typer before i ordered my playing cards and after 20 days i got them in the mail, so explain that. chimpian, u dont have to make another account to send prizes to ur house, u can just change ur address.

so the xbox 360's wont be in stock unti april of 2008 so if your hoping to get one before then good luck.. you might as well save ip your tickets until then

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok then, it is considered lol, but i used the auto typer before i ordered my playing cards and after 20 days i got them in the mail, so explain that. chimpian, u dont have to make another account to send prizes to ur house, u can just change ur address.[/QUOTE]

thats what i heard too but personally i dont want to lose all that time spent getting points. :)

did you get shipping confirmation on the playing cards?

I ordered the wireless keyboard mouse and the xbxo controller and didnt get a shipping confirmation but did get an order confirmation.....
hopefully ill have them in a few weeks :)

[quote name='platanaso1219']so the xbox 360's wont be in stock unti april of 2008 so if your hoping to get one before then good luck.. you might as well save ip your tickets until then[/quote]

no actually its going to be back by january, maybe a little later. but not until april.

chimpian, when i ordered the prize, i got an email which i suppose is the order confirmation. but when it arrived, nothing came in my email.

Why when I CHeck the leaderboard I See 7000 or 7020 as maximum, for certain games.

Do they ban you once you hit 7k? -.-

[quote name='KoA']Why when I CHeck the leaderboard I See 7000 or 7020 as maximum, for certain games.

Do they ban you once you hit 7k? -.-[/quote]
No, it's just that the games all have caps on the ticket ammoun possible for each. If you add them all up, I comes out to about 52,000 tickets.

Try it on another PC
FireFox my Laptop - Some click here broken link
Internet Ex my Laptop - same error you get
Opera my laptop - site loads, but the game dosn't

Firefox my desktop - all worked fine.

[quote name='brooklynjonny']i still cant get the site to work it keeps showing up as "Page could not be Displayed"[/quote]

Try deleting your cookies. It might work. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back