Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SuperSonic128']Do you think this will hurt our chances of getting prizes? :/[/quote]

i had like 20,000 points last year in the summer and then the great zeroing took place. i played legit so i didn't get zeroed, but it did start my lifetime points over. i still received my 360 so you should be good. apparently it's just a side effect from the new games being added.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']no fair :(

I ordered mine the last week of december and I have yet to hear of anything regarding it :([/quote]

No fair is right. Today would be the 2 month mark on my controller. I ordered on 12/13 and my account has not been zeroed or anything. I guess I'll wait it out the final month.

[quote name='awesomebeast']Anybody know why they have to ship me one free song download? Seriously?[/quote]

They will ask you for your address, but, when it gets processed, the code will be emailed to you.

[quote name='shadow44496']Got 2 controllers and 1 vx 6000 all in one address! ordered like 12/26/07
[/quote]

Maybe I'll get my controller soon. It seems like they give prizes to the later orders first...

Will any stores buy back or give store credit for any of these prizes. I have 2500 and was considering gettign the control or fable or project gothatm racing and seeing if anyone would buy them.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Will any stores buy back or give store credit for any of these prizes. I have 2500 and was considering gettign the control or fable or project gothatm racing and seeing if anyone would buy them.[/QUOTE]

That return fraud and is not allowed. You could trade/sell the stuff on here though.

[quote name='shadow44496']Got 2 controllers and 1 vx 6000 all in one address! ordered like 12/26/07
[/quote]
Nice! i ordered 3 controllers on 3x diff accounts in 3 days. Hope i get them!

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']That return fraud and is not allowed. You could trade/sell the stuff on here though.[/quote]

I meant like gamestop or something buys used. I didn't mean walking into best buy and demanding a refund on something i didn't spend money on. I was thinking of going the CAG way, but wasn't sure anyone would buy a control that a bunch of CAG's could get for free.

Couple quick questions:

Is using sites that provide answers considered cheating? Will I get 0'd anytime soon or will my order get canceled?

People said you can only get one of each prize per address, but I see people with two 360 controllers, and multiple other items. I managed to get 3 controllers from LSC a couple months back. Is this a new rule or is it just one prize per address for big prizes? 20000+?

This site never sent me ANYTHING!!!!!!

I played LEGIT for 2 controllers...didn't get them, but got a points refund,

Ordered the bluetooth keyboard combo...ESD was 12/30/07 (my b'day). I never got it. Sent them e-mails at the beginning of Feburary...NO response.

I really loathe this whole program

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Yes I agree it is a waste of time. I was playing since the start and they accused me of cheating as well. The only thing that I can think that would raise a flag on me is that on crosswire I never used the clues, I just kept clicking until I got things right. I think I might set up another account to get a controller, but no way will I ever invest enough time to get 35,000 tickets ever again. Let alone the additional 4,000 I earned in case I actually got my 360.[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing on Crosswire. Most of them were easy and I didn't get them wrong, but a few of them, I just tried them until I got them right. My husband created an account, coming to the same address, and they don't send to him either. It's not worth it. For all the time you spend on it, you could get a job, buy a 360, and still have money left over.

Ordered a 360 controller Jan 4th, just received it yesterday, February 13th. No shipping confirmation email, it just showed up at my door. Frankly, it was kinda more fun that way :)

[quote name='Markn951']Warning LARGE!
recieved today 2-23-08 ordered 1-14-08.
Thanks CAG, Microsoft, Jesus, My Mom, Your Mom, and the drooly faced guy :drool:[/quote]

Whats up with that verison sticker? WHATS GOING ON M$???

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Couple quick questions:

Is using sites that provide answers considered cheating? Will I get 0'd anytime soon or will my order get canceled?

People said you can only get one of each prize per address, but I see people with two 360 controllers, and multiple other items. I managed to get 3 controllers from LSC a couple months back. Is this a new rule or is it just one prize per address for big prizes? 20000+?[/quote]

1st ?: To what i perceive of it, you CANNOT USE BOTS or anything like that but does not say anything about websites being used. So I thing ppl are in the clear with that.

2ed ?: most prizes you can only get one PER ACCOUNT. Thats why ppl are making multiple accounts and sending it to a different address (e.g. friends, relatives, etc.)

[quote name='MuzykMann']Ordered a 360 controller Jan 4th, just received it yesterday, February 13th. No shipping confirmation email, it just showed up at my door. Frankly, it was kinda more fun that way :)[/quote]

That's how it went with my Zune, back in July/September

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Whats up with that verison sticker? WHATS GOING ON M$???[/quote]

all it says is you get 60 free minutes of Voip calling. which i just as soon threw out.

[quote name='shaveice']Its officially 1 month and still no Zune.

=([/quote]

Wait twelve weeks, then go into complain mode:D. It's easier. Just forget about it, time will seem to go faster.

I usually play chikitary(however it's spelled) because it gives like 20 points every time you complete a puzzle.There are other ways you can rake up the points very fast but, they are against the TOC. Just use helpers

[quote name='dre-day17']Just got PGR3 and my faceplate!

GO CLUB LIVE!!
[/quote]
What Is the design on the faceplate? I want to get one, but not if it is one of those stupid silver ones.

[quote name='dre-day17']Just got PGR3 and my faceplate!

GO CLUB LIVE!!
[/quote]

Awesome congratz! I would love to see a pic, if u would. If not, no biggie.

[quote name='KaydensMom']i had like 20,000 points last year in the summer and then the great zeroing took place. i played legit so i didn't get zeroed, but it did start my lifetime points over. i still received my 360 so you should be good. apparently it's just a side effect from the new games being added.[/quote]

Well apparently live search club is really screwed up let me tell my story.

Ordered the 360 back in october, I was one of the first to order it and it never came because they said I was cheating after writing them almost everyday wondering where it was.

After I got that email(1/15/08), to spite them I ordered a 360 controller(on 1/15/08) just to see if my account was really flagged. Yesterday my 360 controller comes in the mail (2/13/08) and my account still has a balance of 1650 points, but still no xbox. On top of that I receive an email also stating that they are still looking into the status of my xbox. WTF?? anyway I feel as though they sent me an email saying I was cheating just so they would not have to send me an xbox since they ran out of them.

So this all goes to say lsc is not dependable overall. Apparently I am a cheater and they know this but yet they still send me things on the same account after they call me a cheater.

CO_Mommy on those accounts of yours and your husband, try to order something else small on them and see if it comes. LSC is really screwed up period.

So as of now I am going to write them twice a day now to get the true status of my xbox.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I did the same thing on Crosswire. Most of them were easy and I didn't get them wrong, but a few of them, I just tried them until I got them right. My husband created an account, coming to the same address, and they don't send to him either. It's not worth it. For all the time you spend on it, you could get a job, buy a 360, and still have money left over.[/quote]

Sorry not to respond to you earlier. LSC is really jacked up. As I said in my other recent post I just received my 360 controller I ordered to spite them about my account. So if your account has not been zeroed they are really yanking our chains and they don't want to ante up on the prizes they owe us.

Have you received any recent emails from them about receiving the rest of your 360 package? Because even though incentive said I cheated with their email, I received an email from microsoft stating they are looking into my order and trying to get my prize to me as soon as possible.

This whole thing is very very fishy to say the least.

With LSC, all you really have to do is put in an order and hang on for the ride! If after 3 months, they say nothing, come out swingin. I really do hope, though, that they do fix the process.

anyone longtime followers of this thread this is for you. you know the 3 controllers i sent to my mom's house where i made tiny misspellings to the address to see if they'd deliver more than one item to the same house? well, they sent 1 controller to my mom's, i got it yesterday. so either the other 2 are late or they just screwed me out of the other 2 controllers without returning my points. i'll stick to sending them to friend's houses i guess. i'll update if the other 2 ever come in.

[quote name='KaydensMom']anyone longtime followers of this thread this is for you. you know the 3 controllers i sent to my mom's house where i made tiny misspellings to the address to see if they'd deliver more than one item to the same house? well, they sent 1 controller to my mom's, i got it yesterday. so either the other 2 are late or they just screwed me out of the other 2 controllers without returning my points. i'll stick to sending them to friend's houses i guess. i'll update if the other 2 ever come in.[/QUOTE]

You are doing a very good thing :) thanks for the update

but your avatar is like a train wreck....
You wanna turn away but it is so horrific you cant......

[quote name='chimpian']You are doing a very good thing :) thanks for the update

but your avatar is like a train wreck....
You wanna turn away but it is so horrific you cant......[/quote]

I think its suppose to be a person trying out for the thieving Who wants to be a superhero show. They REALLY screwed the first winner over!

Never got my Zune from July, never got refunded points or anything either. They replied with their "auto reply" email once, but that was it.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Well apparently live search club is really screwed up let me tell my story.

Ordered the 360 back in october, I was one of the first to order it and it never came because they said I was cheating after writing them almost everyday wondering where it was.

After I got that email(1/15/08), to spite them I ordered a 360 controller(on 1/15/08) just to see if my account was really flagged. Yesterday my 360 controller comes in the mail (2/13/08) and my account still has a balance of 1650 points, but still no xbox. On top of that I receive an email also stating that they are still looking into the status of my xbox. WTF?? anyway I feel as though they sent me an email saying I was cheating just so they would not have to send me an xbox since they ran out of them.

So this all goes to say lsc is not dependable overall. Apparently I am a cheater and they know this but yet they still send me things on the same account after they call me a cheater.

CO_Mommy on those accounts of yours and your husband, try to order something else small on them and see if it comes. LSC is really screwed up period.

So as of now I am going to write them twice a day now to get the true status of my xbox.[/quote]
Do what I used to do. Set up a macro using iMacros for Firefox. Set it up to send them the same email over and over again. I used to send them 500 emails at a time, 3 or 4 times a day. They got back to me pretty damn quick whenever I did this.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Do what I used to do. Set up a macro using iMacros for Firefox. Set it up to send them the same email over and over again. I used to send them 500 emails at a time, 3 or 4 times a day. They got back to me pretty damn quick whenever I did this.[/quote]

lmfao nice

[quote name='Access_Denied']Do what I used to do. Set up a macro using iMacros for Firefox. Set it up to send them the same email over and over again. I used to send them 500 emails at a time, 3 or 4 times a day. They got back to me pretty damn quick whenever I did this.[/quote]

LOL! Did they resolve your issue or did they say "STOP FREAKIN SPAMMING US U CHEATR!!"

Well, I am happy to report that I have started my LSC journey. Tonight I got enough for the 360 and I have ordered it. As it progresses through the months, I will give an update as I go along.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Well, I am happy to report that I have started my LSC journey. Tonight I got enough for the 360 and I have ordered it. As it progresses through the months, I will give an update as I go along.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. I still have about 29,000 points to go. While I work on that, I need to find a job so I can get a PS3 as well. There are a few 60 models left in town.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Well, I am happy to report that I have started my LSC journey. Tonight I got enough for the 360 and I have ordered it. As it progresses through the months, I will give an update as I go along.[/quote]

Beat me by a half a day. :)

Ordered a 360 this morning. I'll update as well.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Well, I am happy to report that I have started my LSC journey. Tonight I got enough for the 360 and I have ordered it. As it progresses through the months, I will give an update as I go along.[/QUOTE]

Congrats WarriorBlake and Frog Ribs

i bet theyr pissed off from your emails lol. is it the right time to order a 360 these days? cuz its not in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back