Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WarriorBlake']neverletthem, didn't you order yours a day or so after me? I ordered mine Feb. 15.[/quote]

I think you're thinking of me. I ordered on 2/16.

Hey, if it shows up towards the end of April, it'll be like an anniversary gift. :p

Bet you it comes when we're out of town for a long weekend. :wall:

[quote name='Ha429rout']Hey jtokchain5 check out the banner in my sig I've gotten a 1600 MS point card from them and you don't even need a cc try it out![/quote]

see these sites dont work for me, eventhough it says free surveys it still needs credit cards and shit. so if there is another way to convince me or proove im wrong, then go ahead.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I think you're thinking of me. I ordered on 2/16.

Hey, if it shows up towards the end of April, it'll be like an anniversary gift. :p

Bet you it comes when we're out of town for a long weekend. :wall:[/quote]

Oh yeah! How could I ever forget a username XD!!

Well I hope I get mine before June since I'll be working on the weekdays at a church camp from June to around mid July!

Fed-Ex came a knocking, and guess what came:

03210810291eq2.jpg

03210810321ij0.jpg

WARNING: Pics are big.

I ordered it 1/24, I'm so happy. Now to wait for the game/ webcam I ordered.

[quote name='neverletthem']WARNING: Pics are big.[/quote]

you showed the warning AFTER the pic and my eyes couldn't handle it. thanks a lot!!!!! ha ha, congrats mang. victory smells great doesn't it?

[quote name='jennyfur']neverletthem, can you do me a favor? I'm curious about what version of xbox they sent. I'm considering getting one but I don't want to waste time playing games for a version I don't want. I'm looking for the 65nm (Falcon) version. The following article explains how to see if your xbox is one or not:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/02/05/how-to-spot-a-falcon-65nm-360-in-the-wild/

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Just checked, it IS the Falcon version.

[quote name='KaydensMom']you showed the warning AFTER the pic and my eyes couldn't handle it. thanks a lot!!!!! ha ha, congrats mang. victory smells great doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

I originally put the pics in spoiler tags, but that didnt work. Forgot to take that line out.

[quote name='neverletthem']Just checked, it IS the Falcon version.[/quote]

wow so they restocked the newer ones then. i got mine in december and mine isn't a falcon. i wonder if they'll restock the newer zunes as well... hmmmmmm.

so this could be proof of newer versions of 360s and zunes!! lets wait and see. the only thing is, is that LSC doesnt have a forums up or anything so ppl can now wuts happening on the site.

I'm slowly but surely gaining points and waiting to see if they'll ever restock ANYTHING. Period. Jeez their prizes suck. lmao I'm wondering if it's even worth waiting for anything.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']I'm slowly but surely gaining points and waiting to see if they'll ever restock ANYTHING. Period. Jeez their prizes suck. lmao I'm wondering if it's even worth waiting for anything.[/quote]

It has some decent prizes, but nothing really good like the 360 and the Zune. Hopefully they will restock in April!

[quote name='rockinaway247']I just got faceplate and i just ordered zoo tycoon and flight simulator for me to sell on ebay.[/quote]

What style is it? I know someone got the blue one.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']I'd rather not use that site so not to be told I cheated later on.[/quote]

To what I understand with the ToS, you aren't suppose to use any bots or anything automated, but says nothing about using a website. Since your typing in every answer, it's not against the ToS.

Yo fam, what's good

I'm getting damn annoyed right now. Congrats on getting your 360 neverletthem, the only thing is, you ordered it AFTER I ordered my Zune, and you have your 360 while I have squat.

Get on your asses Microsoft!

rockinaway247 i used to play croquet with you!!! i found myself in the team photo. go aardvarks! i made a pointy arrow, you can obviously tell it's me if you take a close look at my avatar and compare it to the circled spot.

2mcvvxg.jpg

My 360 came today. I ordered it on Feb. 6. I didn't have to sign for it, they just left it on my porch.

Team:FDOU
lot no: 0805
175W

Is it a Falcon?

[quote name='taras82']My 360 came today. I ordered it on Feb. 6. I didn't have to sign for it, they just left it on my porch.

Team:FDOU
lot no: 0805
175W

Is it a Falcon?[/quote]
Yes, you got a falcon.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']I got flight simluator x this morning. I ordered it on July 8, 2007[/quote]

WOW!!! Thats 8 months after the fact!!! Did you e-mail them? And, if so, did they call you a cheater?

EDIT: Congrats on the Falcon 360! Hope when mine comes it's one!

[quote name='WarriorBlake']WOW!!! Thats 8 months after the fact!!! Did you e-mail them? And, if so, did they call you a cheater?

EDIT: Congrats on the Falcon 360! Hope when mine comes it's one![/QUOTE]

Never contacted them.

[quote name='taras82']My 360 came today. I ordered it on Feb. 6. I didn't have to sign for it, they just left it on my porch.
[/quote]

Thats 9 days before I ordered mine and 10 for Frog Legs! That means you ordered yours while it was OOS, right? But yet they sent it...interesting. So how long did it take you to get enough for the 360?

So much exciting news with the early shipping dates and shipping falcon systems! CANT WAIT FOR MINE!!

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Thats 9 days before I ordered mine and 10 for Frog Legs! That means you ordered yours while it was OOS, right? But yet they sent it...interesting. So how long did it take you to get enough for the 360?

So much exciting news with the early shipping dates and shipping falcon systems! CANT WAIT FOR MINE!![/quote]
Yep, it was OOS when I ordered it.
I don't remember how long it took me but I tried to get 1000 points a day. I always used anagramssolved.com.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Give me my October 07 Xbox :cry::censored:[/quote]

Granted, but it RROD on you when you get it! (hehe Curse a wish*!)

*Curse a wish is a game where you post a wish, then someone post a counter message by "cursing" it XD. Fun forum game.

Glorious day, I have sent messege to customer service, and for the first time, they give me this:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. We have received your inquiry and will respond within 2 business days. We hope you are enjoying the games on the Live Search Club! We appreciate correspondence and feedback from our Club members.

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Support

If they don't keep up with their bargain, I will be angry!

i jsut checked my 360 and it is indeed a falcon too :) keep your eyes open everyone who is waiting. hopefully you all get yours soon.

PS i used the site for answers and got my 360 (used auto fill for flexicon) but didnt get my controller and blue tooth keyboard....ms just picks random accts to not send prizes to.

I sent Club Live a message a while ago and they responded with:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

and just last week i got a message on the same account where i only ordered a zune:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed and found to be in compliance, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

[quote name='Ha429rout']I have a 15k account I am selling for greens or money pm if interested I also have a 5k account[/QUOTE]

can you please stop posting this here, it doesnt belong it should be in the trading or referral section.

[quote name='shaveice']Glorious day, I have sent messege to customer service, and for the first time, they give me this:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. We have received your inquiry and will respond within 2 business days. We hope you are enjoying the games on the Live Search Club! We appreciate correspondence and feedback from our Club members.

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Support

If they don't keep up with their bargain, I will be angry![/quote]

Don't start the good fight yet. But fire up the forge in case they say you cheated.

[quote name='rockinaway247']I sent Club Live a message a while ago and they responded with:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

and just last week i got a message on the same account where i only ordered a zune:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed and found to be in compliance, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support[/quote]

I totally got the same type of messages. i sent 2 messages within a week of one another. the first message i got was the cheating one. i got that a week after i sent an email to them. the second email was the same second you got. that was a month after i sent them an email.

maybe microsoft is changing their tune. I heard that the search volume on live has reverted back to pre-LSC levels. I think there is even a class action lawsuit pending.

My sister just called to tell me my flight simulator came. I don't know when I ordered it, or on what account, but I stopped with Live Search Club completely back in July. So, they filling their back orders I guess. :)

At about 11:40 pm est, I was playing flexicon when all communication to LSC has stopped. Tried reloading the game and the site, but still cant reach it. ne1 else having the same problem?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']At about 11:40 pm est, I was playing flexicon when all communication to LSC has stopped. Tried reloading the game and the site, but still cant reach it. ne1 else having the same problem?[/quote]

X out and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back