Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Ex just came, and dropped off my VX-3000 webcam, ordered 2/13. It was ripped off a two pack, the one you can buy at the store that comes with two. I ordered Kameo five days later, so that shouldn't be far behind.

[quote name='brashl']Site is down for me, redirects to MSN. Anyone else??[/quote]

Clear your cookies and temporary internet files and try again. For some reason this happens a lot, but that usually fixes it.

Today I got shipping confirmations for three items on this site. The last thing I ordered was in July of 07. Heres hoping for some Vistas or Zunes!

Anybody else from way back then gotten anything recently?

[quote name='Sockey']Today I got shipping confirmations for three items on this site. The last thing I ordered was in July of 07. Heres hoping for some Vistas or Zunes!

Anybody else from way back then gotten anything recently?[/quote]

Yep, received Flight Simulator X Deluxe yesterday and got another shipping notification today (FSX from Fedex and this new item from USPS).

Regards,
Bay_wolf.

Hey I got that same cheating e-mail, but they sent me my headphones that I ordered back in August. I ordered both headphones and a zune in august, but i've only gotten the headphones... Yehh I've gotten that cheating e-mail twice now. it makes me sad :( lolz

[quote name='Sockey']Today I got shipping confirmations for three items on this site. The last thing I ordered was in July of 07. Heres hoping for some Vistas or Zunes!

Anybody else from way back then gotten anything recently?[/quote]

I just got a shipping notification for something on my old account back from early July, not sure what it is though.

[quote name='dynamik123']So how long would it take to get rock band?
I just signed up and am looking to make something of this.[/quote]

Well if you played everyday and maxed out at 1000 everyday. It would technically take you 25 days of hardcore playing with about a 2 month wait time. So you would get the game in about 3 months if your starting from scratch right now. On top of that your not even guaranteed to get the game because you may be flagged for cheating.

So it is up to you, do you spend your time playing for something that is not guaranteed? or do you do something else with your time?

tough call but if you got the time to kill i say go for it.

Ordered Flight Simulator X. Lets see how long it'll take to get here. Now gonna work on Zoo Tycoon 2, Kameo, PGR3, and maybe the cheap headphones.

shortaznkid99, I'm not sure about the cams.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Is the VX-6000 webcam any good? I'm thinking about going for it.[/quote]It's decent, worth the points IMO.

their website is being updated. http://club.live.com/UnderMaintenance.jpg
UnderMaintenance.jpg

lets hope its good for everyone

I'm actually playing more all of a sudden. Partly because my boss is out for the week, but also partly because I'm anticipating more decent larger prizes coming up, and they don't seem to keep many of the good ones in stock. I figure I oughta have the tickets lying around so that, once something big comes up, I can jump all over it, a la the Rock Band starting at 18000 tickets. *shrug* Guess I'm overly optimistic.

wtf..

I cheated way back in July/August and pretty much tried to get rich off of Club Live. I gave up. But now I just found a box delivered from Club Live. It had 5 copies of Flight Simulator X. WTF??? LOL. Where are my 20 controllers?

Why is MS sending me stuff when I cheated

5 COPIES OF FLIGHT SIMULATOR X??????? Hint: Ebay/give away(especially to me XD)! Post a pic of em all! Just wanna see the stupidity! And if you get ur 20 controllers, take a pic of em all so we can all lol at it!

Found out what they updated. The authentication with the 5 characters, insted of having a white background, has different patterns and colors. And, i'm not sure if this has been done before, but if you "save" 7 puzzles, you cant get any more till you finish them.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Found out what they updated. The authentication with the 5 characters, insted of having a white background, has different patterns and colors.[/quote]

You also can't bypass the 1000 daily ticket limit anymore just by leaving a game open for as long as you can keep playing.

Once you reach the limit, a little bit of text comes up above the game you're playing saying that you reached the limit and won't earn any more points for the day.

Apparently I have a 0.9 lbs. package coming from an order in July. Hopefully it's something good and not, for example, a zune-less zune case.

[quote name='Mitwang']Apparently I have a 0.9 lbs. package coming from an order in July. Hopefully it's something good and not, for example, a zune-less zune case.[/quote]

I had a 0.9 lb package delivered to my old address 2 days ago and fedex delivered it to my old neighbors whom I didnt like when I lived there lol......

Does anyone know what the 0.9 lb package is yet?

Fed Ex is gonna try to recover it but they wont send it to my new address....../sigh, they will only send to the package fullfilment center whom shipped it....

Wich raises another question.........

does anyone still have the contact number to the fullfilment center?

Anybody else from way back then gotten anything recently?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sockey']Yeah, I got two copies of flight simulator and supposedly I have a third package coming my way.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the two quoted events have no direct relationship. Today I got three tshirts in the mail from club live (they correspond with the shipping confirmations I received earlier). I never got a shipping confirmation on my flight simulators.

I'm hopeful this is a sign of further things coming my way.

Wow...I am finally getting my stuff that I ordered a long time ago (Like July or August)

Yesterday I received 2 T-shirts in my normal Mail. Today I received 1 T-Shirt in the normal Mail and FedEx left me a Door Tag stating they attempted to deliver a 1 Lb. Package.

I was reading on Amazon and a new 80 GB Zune shipped and boxed is 1 Lb.

I'm thinking it might be my Zune!!!

My .9lb package I received a few days ago from FedEx was Flight Simulator X Deluxe so I would say some kind of a game if you ordered one.

Regards,
Bay_wolf.

[quote name='Harshboy']Wow...I am finally getting my stuff that I ordered a long time ago (Like July or August)

Yesterday I received 2 T-shirts in my normal Mail. Today I received 1 T-Shirt in the normal Mail and FedEx left me a Door Tag stating they attempted to deliver a 1 Lb. Package.

I was reading on Amazon and a new 80 GB Zune shipped and boxed is 1 Lb.

I'm thinking it might be my Zune!!![/quote] I think they only ship the first generation Zunes. Unless they stocked the second generation zune recently.

[quote name='WeezyAna']wtf..

I cheated way back in July/August and pretty much tried to get rich off of Club Live. I gave up. But now I just found a box delivered from Club Live. It had 5 copies of Flight Simulator X. WTF??? LOL. Where are my 20 controllers?

Why is MS sending me stuff when I cheated[/quote]

5 COPIES?!?!?!? wow thats a lot, yea i would sell them. :D

I was wondering if anyone's tried installing the toolbar? I tried to, but it wouldn't work for me, even after I turned off and then uninstalled my google toolbar. If anyone gets it to work, how many tickets do you get for using it?

[quote name='Chrisorz']I was wondering if anyone's tried installing the toolbar? I tried to, but it wouldn't work for me, even after I turned off and then uninstalled my google toolbar. If anyone gets it to work, how many tickets do you get for using it?[/quote]

you don't get any. that promo ended yesterday and you had to sign up in like, early february. and it was 1000 tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back