Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They added some Zune Premium Earplugs for 2800 points.

edit: So no one thinks that I'm a noob, the earplugs are now under the red bag labeled as "Zune Accessories".

Woot! They finally updated their prizes and I redeemed the zune backpack and leather case that I'm going to give to my husband. I also redeemed a video game, then gave the rest to The March of Dimes. I don't have the gumption to play this crap anymore. Their prizes suck most of the time and I get bored too easy to get up to the good prizes.

Hi Guys

I redeemed 30K tickets for the DVD Camcorder 2 days ago and it has shown up in the REDEMPTION HISTORY, however they never sent me a confirmation email.

They replied to my first email stating there were no records of the redemption under the homtail account i used. I replied back stating it has shown up in the redemption history.

Low and behold their next reply to me was the message stating i may have cheated.

WHICH I NEVER DID

SO I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT LIVE SEARCH CLUB IS A MAJOR SCAM

[quote name='rockinaway247']Wow, I feel bad. I just sold my Kameo that I won from this for $.99 on ebay. -_-[/quote]

Live Search Club bought it back from you to send to someone else

You should never email them. Especially about a conformation email. I never got one with any of my orders. Well... I did get one for Rock Band. After it was already at my house. >_>

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']Are the smaller prizes sent faster than the bigger prizes at the very least?[/quote]

To what I have seen, it has a high possibility.

[quote name='fawkinjit']Hi Guys

I redeemed 30K tickets for the DVD Camcorder 2 days ago and it has shown up in the REDEMPTION HISTORY, however they never sent me a confirmation email.

They replied to my first email stating there were no records of the redemption under the homtail account i used. I replied back stating it has shown up in the redemption history.

Low and behold their next reply to me was the message stating i may have cheated.

WHICH I NEVER DID

SO I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT LIVE SEARCH CLUB IS A MAJOR SCAM[/quote]

Of course the sites a scam......tell that to my 360.......

Anyways, the #1 rule with LSC, is NEVER EMAIL THEM UNTIL YOUR 12 WEEKS ARE OVER!!!!! Once that is over, go ahead and email them. They will prob. not label you as a cheater then.

[quote name='fawkinjit']Hi Guys

They replied to my first email stating there were no records of the redemption under the hotmail account i used. I replied back stating it has shown up in the redemption history.

WHICH I NEVER DID

SO I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT LIVE SEARCH CLUB IS A MAJOR SCAM[/quote]

I agree with SuperSonic128. Any to all e-mails sent to them have an extremely high rate of "cheater" responses.

guys this isnt a zune lol, its a zune case. i mean since they put that up then that means they will most likely put it back up. LSC should seriously put up forums or something to let everyone know wuts happening around the site and not make us wonder.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']Are the smaller prizes sent faster than the bigger prizes at the very least?[/quote]
More than likely less because #1 they probably have tons in stock
and
#2 everyone is going for a 20,000+ ticket prize

The Where In the World Is Matt Lauer game is my recent favorite. It's only 20 tickets vs. Flexicon's 25 per game, but it's just 4 multiple choice questions. Most are very easy, so the points accumulate faster than in any other game for me (and with less clicking).

I'm up to ~28,400 tickets and and debating between accumulating 35k+ in case 360s restock or taking a Zune or Vista. I'm primarily a Mac user (making a Zune less valuable), already have XP on my Mac, and have no 360 (yet) to make Rock Band worthwhile, so I've been unmotivated to play lately...
I know Vista also had a price drop at retail over the winter, so I keep hoping for a drop on LSC, too.
-Eric

I hope that my prizes do come within 12 weeks because my husband's birthday is at the end of July and I really like to be able to give the stuff I won to him for his birthday. To be safe though, I will think of another idea for his birthday, I have a while to think of something else good and I have a giftcard coming from prizerebel for amazon. If by two or three weeks before his bday they aren't here I'll order him something else and just use them for a different holiday.

So I played the Matt Lauer game and I like it a lot too now. Its a relatively low stress/click game; especially since they let you search right in the window, they want you to win. Got a lot more coins from this game with less effort than I put into chicktionary.

[quote name='grndoom']So I played the Matt Lauer game and I like it a lot too now. Its a relatively low stress/click game; especially since they let you search right in the window, they want you to win. Got a lot more coins from this game with less effort than I put into chicktionary.[/quote]

Yeah, I ripped that game up when it came out...now I'm out of puzzles and they haven't made more in weeks.

Hahahahaha, I ordered a headset on a secondary account.

Waited 12 weeks.

Bitched at them.

3 days later 3 Lifechat LX-3000 headsets were delivered. Shortly after that a sport headset was delivered.

Those 3 and the sports headset were all ordered on a ZEROED OUT ACCOUNT!!!!

I ordered them early last year!

And when I mailed them before the 12 weeks were up, they sent an email saying I was a cheater lol. And I still got the headsets.

This headset rocks.

i actually have two accounts... can i still use the second account as long as i dont order the same stuff to my address?

[quote name='yalp']i actually have two accounts... can i still use the second account as long as i dont order the same stuff to my address?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can use the same address. If you want to order more than one of the same item, you could have it sent to a relatives address.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']Im still waiting on a prize ordered weeks ago. I think we should report these bastards to the BBB or something.[/quote]
you do realize it takes 8-12 weeks atleast.

[quote name='Dragonshadow']Hahahahaha, I ordered a headset on a secondary account.

Waited 12 weeks.

Bitched at them.

3 days later 3 Lifechat LX-3000 headsets were delivered. Shortly after that a sport headset was delivered.

Those 3 and the sports headset were all ordered on a ZEROED OUT ACCOUNT!!!!

I ordered them early last year!

And when I mailed them before the 12 weeks were up, they sent an email saying I was a cheater lol. And I still got the headsets.

This headset rocks.[/quote]

can u teach us how to bitch at them

because obviously the way we bitch doesn't seem to work

[quote name='fawkinjit']can u teach us how to bitch at them

because obviously the way we bitch doesn't seem to work[/quote]
they seem to accuse all of us of cheating
By the way I've noticed everyone receiving there zunes ordered them in december and January

[quote name='fawkinjit']can u teach us how to bitch at them

because obviously the way we bitch doesn't seem to work[/quote]

Don't bitch till 12 weeks are over, only correct way to bitch.

[quote name='neverletthem']Don't bitch till 12 weeks are over, only correct way to bitch.[/quote]

The best advice is to not say anything and wait. You will eventually get your prize.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']The best advice is to not say anything and wait. You will eventually get your prize.[/quote]

I agree with this completely. I though I did wait the whole 12 weeks before I complained about not getting my 360 and still nothing. But oh well like I have said so many a time before. It is like a crap shoot. But good luck and I hope you get your prizes

Just got my laptop tote. Apparently its the same thing they gave away to Windows Live Messenger beta testers. Anybody else get it? Anyone know if its worth anything? It cost 4000-6000 or so points when they had it in stock (for comparison, Vista Ultimate was 6000) which seems like quite a lot for an ordinary bag.

btw, i have LSC's phone # i believe. when my webcam came in the mail, under the LSC address it shows the phone #. if anyone noticed something like this, let me know.

[quote name='neverletthem']Very, very true.[/quote]

Pft. I emailed and spammed them for months about my Zune, still got it. I played legit, no bots (for that account at least :))

[quote name='shaveice']Pft. I emailed and spammed them for months about my Zune, still got it. I played legit, no bots (for that account at least :))[/quote]

did they accuse you of cheating in one of their email responses?

Just happened to check one of my old LSC accounts and they refunded 20K points back into my account. I had originally ordered a Zune last summer and never got it...Cool thing is that I ordered a Zune again and got the confirmation email. Hope it comes in this time.

alot of people are having good luck with the more expensive prizes I haven't gotten alot of the prizes I ordered yet and i'm beginning to think I won't because they seem to ship the sams items at the same time.

Day 73. No Xbox 360 yet.

And since it sounds like the shipping notification will come too late to be of any use, every day the anticipation builds, until I get home and realize I've got to wait another day.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Day 73. No Xbox 360 yet.

And since it sounds like the shipping notification will come too late to be of any use, every day the anticipation builds, until I get home and realize I've got to wait another day.[/quote]

Keep holding on there Frog Ribs! I'm feeling the same thing. My mom said a package came for me...but it turned out it was some computer tools I ordered. Since we ordered one day apart, once one of us gets theirs, it shouldn't be too long till the other gets theirs.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Keep holding on there Frog Ribs! I'm feeling the same thing. My mom said a package came for me...but it turned out it was some computer tools I ordered. Since we ordered one day apart, once one of us gets theirs, it shouldn't be too long till the other gets theirs.[/quote]

Yeah. Based on the people who posted here, it looks like the last order cut-off was around the first week of February, and covered at least 6 weeks worth of orders. We ordered a little over a week later. (Rats...if only we had racked up those points a little bit faster.)

And didn't LSC remove the 360 by the end of February? There couldn't have been that many orders in those 2-3 weeks. I still have hope that it'll show up in the next 2 weeks.

frog ribs and warriorblake. I really hope you guys get your 360's.

hell i hope they send me mine from way back in october. but oh well if they ever do i will donate the rest of my tickets to charity like i said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back