Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what they've sent me for the 2nd time. What does this mean? Do they happen to believe that I cheated, because I didn't...

"Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with
Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated
and have been actively watching for. We're committed to providing a
positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the
games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which
invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior,
we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account,
based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/ "

[quote name='xsouthparkx']This is what they've sent me for the 2nd time. What does this mean? Do they happen to believe that I cheated, because I didn't...

Sincerely,

[email protected]
[/quote]

that's their generic "Big Brother is watching you" letter. nothing to get real worried about.

[quote name='shaveice']Hey all,

Got my Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Pack. It says "One webcam for you and one for your friend", does that mean I have two?[/quote]

kpoojh

Argh, just checked and the 360 is not under prizes. Why do you play with my heart, LSC?!? I hope they're clairifying the item details and repost the listing.

[quote name='knifefish']Argh, just checked and the 360 is not under prizes. Why do you play with my heart, LSC?!? I hope they're clairifying the item details and repost the listing.[/QUOTE]

This. I hope that they repost it too... With a picture and description this time.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']that's their generic "Big Brother is watching you" letter. nothing to get real worried about.[/quote]

Awesome. And yet they've only sent that message. LSC is a strange company...

[quote name='knifefish']Argh, just checked and the 360 is not under prizes. Why do you play with my heart, LSC?!? I hope they're clairifying the item details and repost the listing.[/quote]

has anybody successfully redeemed for the XBOX 360 when it was up yesterday?

Here's a good question for those that have been accused of cheating using macros, bots, etc. but didn't.

Did you use anagrammer or anagramssolved? How many tickets did you accumulate in a day? I've been trying my darndest to get 1000 points a day, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I use anagrammer.com for chicktionary and can type pretty quick. Do I need to slow it down some so they dont accuse me of cheating?

It's probably not too hard to a make run at Vista.

I had around 8600 when I decided to go for a 360.

It took me 63 days, or 53 days that I actually earned points on to get to 35K. I averaged 420 points a day (499 if you only count days with points). (Yes, I kept a spreadsheet. It helped me focus.)

And that was before all these new games were added. Also, since each game seems to get new puzzles somewhat regularly, that means that there's even more points to earn.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']This is what they've sent me for the 2nd time. What does this mean? Do they happen to believe that I cheated, because I didn't...

Sincerely,

[email protected]
[/QUOTE]
That's the letter I got and they stopped sending my prizes. I guess after looking into things, they finally started sending my prizes again. It took awhile though.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Here's a good question for those that have been accused of cheating using macros, bots, etc. but didn't.

Did you use anagrammer or anagramssolved? How many tickets did you accumulate in a day? I've been trying my darndest to get 1000 points a day, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I use anagrammer.com for chicktionary and can type pretty quick. Do I need to slow it down some so they dont accuse me of cheating?[/QUOTE]
I was accused of cheating and I didn't use anything at all. I got around 4000 tickets in 2 months. I don't know how they decide who's cheating.

[quote name='fawkinjit']has anybody successfully redeemed for the XBOX 360 when it was up yesterday?[/quote]

I "successfully redeemed" a XBOX 360 yesterday when it was up.... or at least LSC took away 35000 tickets away from my account. I haven't received a confirmation email from them, but it shows up in my account's redemption history.

[quote name='Mister8bal']I "successfully redeemed" a XBOX 360 yesterday when it was up.... or at least LSC took away 35000 tickets away from my account. I haven't received a confirmation email from them, but it shows up in my account's redemption history.[/quote]

LOL YOU'RE SCREWED

THEY'RE GONNA ACCUSE YOU OF CHEATING

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I REDEEMED FOR DVD CAMCORDER

I TOOK 2.5 MONTHS TO BUILD UP TICKETS FOR IT TOO

I just received a shipping confirmation from a company other than Incentive Logic saying my Xbox 360 Pro bundle from LSC has shipped. The thing is, I got my 360 Pro bundle in Dec. of last year. I checked it's legitimacy and there is a 14.10 lb package set to arrive via UPS tomorrow. I also got my Zoo Tycoon 2 today that I've been waiting on since Dec. of last year. I'll let you all know if I get a 2nd 360 Pro bundle tomorrow.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I just received a shipping confirmation from a company other than Incentive Logic saying my Xbox 360 Pro bundle from LSC has shipped. The thing is, I got my 360 Pro bundle in Dec. of last year. I checked it's legitimacy and there is a 14.10 lb package set to arrive via UPS tomorrow. I also got my Zoo Tycoon 2 today that I've been waiting on since Dec. of last year. I'll let you all know if I get a 2nd 360 Pro bundle tomorrow.[/quote]

:whistle2:#:applause:

I just got a shipping confirmation for another 360 controller, also scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I wonder what's going on. Oh well, I'm not complaining. lol Again, I'll let you all know tomorrow. \\:D/

[quote name='CO_mommy']I just received a shipping confirmation from a company other than Incentive Logic saying my Xbox 360 Pro bundle from LSC has shipped. The thing is, I got my 360 Pro bundle in Dec. of last year. I checked it's legitimacy and there is a 14.10 lb package set to arrive via UPS tomorrow. I also got my Zoo Tycoon 2 today that I've been waiting on since Dec. of last year. I'll let you all know if I get a 2nd 360 Pro bundle tomorrow.[/quote]

THAT IS TERRIFIC

IF ONLY I HAD THE SAME LUCK AS YOU

[quote name='decrot']my brothers just got a shipping confirmation for his xbox.[/quote]

Just curious, when did he place his order?

It took 6-7 months a few e-mails but finally got my points back because the item i ordered went out of stock and they wern't getting anymore in.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Just curious, when did he place his order?[/quote]

it was sometime in Dec. It actually was for the xbox bundle so hopefully he will get his games with that too.

So, it looks like they're going back to last year and taking care of people who ordered but didn't receive their prize. Hopefully they'll get to the February 360 orders soon.

Been awhile since I've been here, just thought I'd give an update.

In October of last year, I ordered the x360 bundle (this was the time they first made it possible to acheive 35000 tickets), it came in a few weeks later minus the games and xbox live gold. A couple months later the 3 games from the bundle arrived along with an appology letter for the wait, still no xbox live though.

I made another order on a different account for abunch of random stuff (17000 tickets worth) a few weeks after the x360 arrived. I figured I already got a 360, no use in getting another so I cashed out my stock of tickets. This stuff never showed up, never recieved a email, confirmations, etc, nothing.

Today I arrive home and have a package waiting for me at the ups place. I thought it might be all this stuff I ordered, but it turns out instead, they shipped me another xbox 360 minus the bundled games.

So now I have an extra x360 pro bundle here :lol: Thanks Live Search Club :lol:

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Been awhile since I've been here, just thought I'd give an update.

In October of last year, I ordered the x360 bundle (this was the time they first made it possible to acheive 35000 tickets), it came in a few weeks later minus the games and xbox live gold. A couple months later the 3 games from the bundle arrived along with an appology letter for the wait, still no xbox live though.

I made another order on a different account for abunch of random stuff (17000 tickets worth) a few weeks after the x360 arrived. I figured I already got a 360, no use in getting another so I cashed out my stock of tickets. This stuff never showed up, never recieved a email, confirmations, etc, nothing.

Today I arrive home and have a package waiting for me at the ups place. I thought it might be all this stuff I ordered, but it turns out instead, they shipped me another xbox 360 minus the bundled games.

So now I have an extra x360 pro bundle here :lol: Thanks Live Search Club :lol:[/quote]

But you never got the stuff you ordered.... That is horrible... :lol:

I too just received an email from arvatousa.com saying my 360 controller is on it's way. Oh and the confirmation for the ms office standard I receieved the other day. :roll:
Maybe MS changed who is handling the prizes now?

This gives me hopes the zune I ordered will come now also!:bouncy:

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Been awhile since I've been here, just thought I'd give an update.

So now I have an extra x360 pro bundle here :lol: Thanks Live Search Club :lol:[/QUOTE]
Looks like we'll both get 2 360's from them. Woo hoo!!

Ok I will be jealous if everyone gets 2 360's but and a big butt.....

I ALSO GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL TODAY SAYING THAT MY 360 should arrive here on 5/16. It is shipping by UPS though. omg I am soooooooo happy. Once it gets here I will make my donation to charity. but only then will i do it.

But wait if everyone is getting 2 360's...hmmmm maybe I will get another controller?

Oh well I am just happy that I will finally get what I earned:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::whee:

2 new prizes, I can't beleive they got rid of the xbox 360 already anyway
Triangular Pen Pack 325 Tickets :roll: and
Net Ball Game 750 Tickets

They really need to fill the prize point gap.
4300 for airline miles:roll: to 20,000 for vista or zune.
Give me some 10,000 point xbox 360 games or live points.

Hey everyone following this chat, I've been lurking around here reading this post for months now trying to catch up to the latest

For some weird reason every time I try to play a LSC game, it tells me the server is loading and to try again. Has anyone had a similar problem or is it something my computer is responsible for?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Ok I will be jealous if everyone gets 2 360's but and a big butt.....

I ALSO GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL TODAY SAYING THAT MY 360 should arrive here on 5/16. It is shipping by UPS though. omg I am soooooooo happy. Once it gets here I will make my donation to charity. but only then will i do it.

But wait if everyone is getting 2 360's...hmmmm maybe I will get another controller?

Oh well I am just happy that I will finally get what I earned:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::whee:[/quote]

when did you order yours? if it was sometime in feb., hopefully me and Frog Legs will be getting ours soon!

[quote name='orbit18']could i just play chickchitionary, or does it eventually run out of games?

btw which is the best way to go about getting 20k?[/quote]
The most points you can get for Chicktionary at the moment is 16,980. Spelling Bee and Word Slugger are identical to Chicktionary, so there's more tickets to be had there.

Hey guys,

I am in the same boat as the other two, I ordered a 360 in October and it showed up in January, but I just got an email confirmation saying I have another one on the way with another controller as well, which is awesome, we'll see what shows up tomorrow.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']when did you order yours? if it was sometime in feb., hopefully me and Frog Legs will be getting ours soon![/quote]

I ordered mine back in October. Actually I was one of the first to have enough points for it but I never got anything.(it also felt good to be in the top 10 overall :D) I am just kinda excited to see it coming. I won't get that happy though until it arrives in my house. Once it does I will make my donation to charity like I said I would.

Good luck Warriorblake I hope your comes

I just got my VX-3000 LifeCam that I ordered on 4/27 (no confirmation e-mail when I ordered). No sign of the Zune that I ordered the exact same day which I received a confirmation e-mail for so fingers crossed on that one...

[quote name='xerotime']I just got my VX-3000 LifeCam that I ordered on 4/27 (no confirmation e-mail when I ordered). No sign of the Zune that I ordered the exact same day which I received a confirmation e-mail for so fingers crossed on that one...[/quote]
I ordered a VX-3000 on 4/26 so hopefully that's gonna get to me soon. I also ordered a vx-6000 4/19 that hasn't arrived yet :(

Did anyone else get tickets put back into their account? I had a little over tickets 20,000 tickets put into my account. I ordered a Zune last year and the refunded my points sometimes last year. I ordered and received Rock Band Special Edition, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and a Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera. I ordered but did not receive yet a Zune Backpack and Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper . I should only have around 6,000 in my account but I log in today and see that I have 27,204 tickets.

I just got confirmation of shipping emails for my controller and wireless keyboard mouse combo that i ordered in feb. Now time to start playing again so i can get a zune.

You know...you try to be a decent human being and stay off the internet for a day or so while cleaning up the damn yard your wife keeps harping on you about....and the 360 has come and went. I have the points too. GAH! Damn you woman!

[quote name='Tricky']Did anyone else get tickets put back into their account? I had a little over tickets 20,000 tickets put into my account. I ordered a Zune last year and the refunded my points sometimes last year. I ordered and received Rock Band Special Edition, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and a Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera. I ordered but did not receive yet a Zune Backpack and Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper . I should only have around 6,000 in my account but I log in today and see that I have 27,204 tickets.[/quote]
I just got 2500 tickets put back in my account, they cancelled one of my 2 controllers that I ordered in Feb. I didn't get an email saying they cancelled it, but I look in my profile and only one controller is listed as "ordered". I haven't received either controller yet. My guess is they are in a bit of trouble with either lawsuits or threats of them anyway, and finally started taking action. MS is probably cleaning up the mess that was created, and in that mess is probably some bad records of who got what, and those that they aren't sure got their stuff probably are going to end up with multiples of some of it...

I ordered a VX 6000 on 4/14 that still hasn't arrived yet too... At least I have hope that they are still going to send it. :) I'm also working Up point's for either a Zune or a 360... >_>

Lol... that had really pissed me off when the 360 went off the prize list like the day before I could get enough... @_@

While I'm glad to see people who got ignored before getting their prizes now, every duplicate 360 that gets sent out means it'll be that much longer before I get mine. :whistle2:(

Yeah, yeah, I know...:-({|=

[quote name='steelsmack']MS is probably cleaning up the mess that was created, and in that mess is probably some bad records of who got what, and those that they aren't sure got their stuff probably are going to end up with multiples of some of it...[/quote]

I think anyone who got stuff, but never got any kind of shipping confirmation for it might be getting multiples. It'd be sweet if everyone can get two of what they ordered. :) This new company that's handling fulfillment now seems to be better than Incentive Logic in that they actually send you a shipping notice before you get your stuff. :p

Prizes I'm waiting on are a Roomba (ordered in late Feb) and a camcorder (ordered in mid April).

They also never shipped me a copy of Vista Ultimate and a 360 controller (both ordered in June last year), but that account got zeroed, so I'm not expecting either of those prizes. It'd be a nice surprise if they actually show up though.

Congrats to the lucky ones who got or are getting two 360s!

i finally got my zune. yesterday. it says academic edition on it. its white uhm imtyping with 1 hand so ill post pic later. funny thing is that i threatened them with a lawsuit early april... maybe it worked?

[quote name='xsouthparkx']i finally got my zune. yesterday. it says academic edition on it. its white uhm imtyping with 1 hand so ill post pic later. funny thing is that i threatened them with a lawsuit early april... maybe it worked?[/quote]More than likely "Incentive Logic not being in charge" is what made it show up. That was probably the worst decision M$ has ever made. It looks like the fixed the glitch now though...

got a call saying i got a package waiting at home.

according to ups my controller nor our xbox has been delivered yet. so it can quite possibly be that zune im hoping for, unless they shipped me a second copy of vista. if it is the zune we are getting bombarded with prizes from LSC in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back