Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shaveice']Someone confirm, can you get...:

1 of each item per household, no restrictions on amount of accounts (example, one account gets all 360 games sent to one house, while another account gets zune sent to same house)

&

Multiples of one item IF you modify your address (example, someone said he ordered multiples to his house, changing his address with numbers at the end, which made his house look like an apartment and yadda yadda).[/quote]

oaopfdsasod

[quote name='orbit18']do they consider it cheating if you play flexicon and use a site to find out the flexicon answer pretty quick?[/quote]

No, you can use autotyper also, they don't care

[quote name='shaveice']No, you can use autotyper also, they don't care[/quote]

what does that even do? I figure i can just type in everything in a different window

Hey guys... has anyone gone through the MCF Prime Suspects game? I really need some help with a couple items.

Both are in the Rialta Theater building. There's a medal item and a hat item that I need to click on, but before I can click on them I need to find the right words to type in. I've seen probably 4 questions (with different hints) for each one, and they seem to heavily point to the words "hat" and "medal", but those don't work... and neither do any synonyms I can possibly come up with.

I've gone through 29/37 puzzles in the Rialta Theater and still haven't been able to figure these two out. And now I can't go any further because the remaining 8 have either the hat or the medal (or both) in them.

[quote name='Viper45']Hey guys... has anyone gone through the MCF Prime Suspects game? I really need some help with a couple items.

Both are in the Rialta Theater building. There's a medal item and a hat item that I need to click on, but before I can click on them I need to find the right words to type in. I've seen probably 4 questions (with different hints) for each one, and they seem to heavily point to the words "hat" and "medal", but those don't work... and neither do any synonyms I can possibly come up with.

I've gone through 29/37 puzzles in the Rialta Theater and still haven't been able to figure these two out. And now I can't go any further because the remaining 8 have either the hat or the medal (or both) in them.[/quote]

For hat, copy and paste "three hats, two hats, one hat"
For medal, copy and paste "medal,medals"
etc...

The rest that you'll encounter is below....

---MILLIE the MILLINER---
Two parasols, One parasol
garlic,garlics
tea cup, tea cups

---RIALTO THEATER---
medal,medals
three hats, two hats, one hat
shepherd's staff^shepherd

Using this is the key to maxing out the entire 2640 tickets.

[quote name='2574']For hat, copy and paste "three hats, two hats, one hat"
For medal, copy and paste "medal,medals"
etc...

The rest that you'll encounter is below....

---MILLIE the MILLINER---
Two parasols, One parasol
garlic,garlics
tea cup, tea cups

---RIALTO THEATER---
medal,medals
three hats, two hats, one hat
shepherd's staff^shepherd

Using this is the key to maxing out the entire 2640 tickets.[/quote]

Thank you! This was bugging the heck out of me. I'm confused, though... why would they think anyone would put in "three hats, two hats, one hat" or "medal,medals"? It doesn't make sense (unless there's some reference I'm not getting)

Thanks again.

[quote name='Viper45']Thank you! This was bugging the heck out of me. I'm confused, though... why would they think anyone would put in "three hats, two hats, one hat" or "medal,medals"? It doesn't make sense (unless there's some reference I'm not getting)

Thanks again.[/quote]

Normally, I think it's supposed to be programmed to accept either one of the comma separated answers. But for some reason, those answers are messed up. The only way to know that you need to type those in is when you click to get the answer, that's what shows up in the search box.

[quote name='NotoriousRoach']Does anyone know if you can connect the Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000 USB Headset to your 360?[/quote]
no you cannot

Frack. Ordered Kameo yesterday, and I haven't got the confirmation e-mail yet. I have the confirmation number from the website, and the points have been deducted from my account.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Frack. Ordered Kameo yesterday, and I haven't got the confirmation e-mail yet. I have the confirmation number from the website, and the points have been deducted from my account.[/quote]

That happened to me when I ordered the camcorder. I hope it went through. I don't wanna contact them about it since I have two other big prizes that acutally got order confirmations.

[quote name='rockinaway247']no you cannot[/quote]

[quote name='2574']http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070828221523AAueeiJ

[/quote]

MS cares to disagree: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936830
I read that, and am now tempted to order it. I need a new headset for my 360, but of course, I haven't read of anyone actually using it with the 360.

Also, I am another who ordered something recently and didn't get a confirmation email (but I have the number they gave of course) :cry: I really hope I end up getting my Zune.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']MS cares to disagree: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936830
I read that, and am now tempted to order it. I need a new headset for my 360, but of course, I haven't read of anyone actually using it with the 360.
[/quote]
I have to assume this is for connecting a headset to a controller that's connected to a Windows PC. Nowhere on that page does it mention an Xbox 360 console. It mentions linking with a receiver (It's obviously Windows receiver otherwise they'd called it an Xbox 360 because it has one built-in) and a step that involves pressing the start button in Vista. The product page doesn't even sport an Xbox 360 logo to hint at any sort of compatibility with an Xbox 360 console. To boot look at this page. It's directions on how to connect an actual Xbox 360 wireless headset to an Xbox 360 and it involves pressing the sync button on the console and the headset to link it whereas the ZX-6000 involves pressing the sync button on the controller and the headset to link it. This verifies that the page you linked above is describing how to link a controller that's connected to a PC not an Xbox.

Given all this and the lack of any user success that I could find in linking a ZX-6000 to an Xbox, I highly doubt the ZX-6000 works beyond the scope of a PC.

[quote name='orbit18']i got the daily ticket limit yesterday, but why can't i do any points today? i thought the day resets at 6pm central time?[/QUOTE]
I've found that their times are a little off. Mine is supposed to reset at 5 pm Mountain, but doesn't actually reset until 6 pm. Try again at 7 pm and see if that works.

[quote name='orbit18']i got the daily ticket limit yesterday, but why can't i do any points today? i thought the day resets at 6pm central time?[/quote]

The website states 6pm, but I've noticed that it's actually 7pm for me. I'm also CST.

EDIT:

Just earned enough for Rock Band!! YEAH!!

[quote name='Miranda']That happened to me when I ordered the camcorder. I hope it went through. I don't wanna contact them about it since I have two other big prizes that acutally got order confirmations.[/quote]
I had the same thing when ordering the camcorder and did contact them. Here's the standard email they send out for that:
Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. After you have placed your order, if you did not receive a confirmation e-mail, but points were deducted from your account, then your order was placed.
If you did not receive a confirmation number and points were not deducted from your account, then your order was not placed. Place your order again. Be sure you are signed in when placing your order.
Please note, processing and delivery of any prize order may take up to 12 weeks or longer depending on your prize's back order status. When your order is assigned shipping information, you will receive a second confirmation e-mail.
Also note, the 1st confirmation e-mail is automatically generated and there is no way to access it, in order to send out another. It is just for your records and does not contain any shipping/tracking information with it, which is sent out in the 2nd confirmation e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

^^^ lol "be sure you are signed in when placing your order". Just made me think how much it would suck if someone got their 1000 daily and realized they didn't sign in.

[quote name='YouDummy']I had the same thing when ordering the camcorder and did contact them. Here's the standard email they send out for that:[/quote]

Cool, I got the confirmation number (and saved the page) and the points were deducted. It's also in my order history, so looks like it went through. I'll just have to continue playing the waiting game.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. After you have placed your order, if you did not receive a confirmation e-mail, but points were deducted from your account, then your order was placed.
If you did not receive a confirmation number and points were not deducted from your account, then your order was not placed. Place your order again. Be sure you are signed in when placing your order.
Please note, processing and delivery of any prize order may take up to 12 weeks or longer depending on your prize's back order status. When your order is assigned shipping information, you will receive a second confirmation e-mail.
Also note, the 1st confirmation e-mail is automatically generated and there is no way to access it, in order to send out another. It is just for your records and does not contain any shipping/tracking information with it, which is sent out in the 2nd confirmation e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

wait wut? If you did not receive a confirmation email, but points deducted = order placed?

They don't send confrimation emails anymore? Does that mean people who place their order on those 360s that one day may actually get it?

I ordered the Ear Buds for the Zune today and got no Confirmation Email as well. The system must be down. Also, the times are off because of Day Light Savings Time. Have been ever since.

[quote name='CaWris']I ordered the Ear Buds for the Zune today and got no Confirmation Email as well. The system must be down. Also, the times are off because of Day Light Savings Time. Have been ever since.[/quote]

I just ordered Rock Band, and received the confirmation email within seconds.

Guess it's time to play the waiting game now.

[quote name='CaWris']I ordered the Ear Buds for the Zune today and got no Confirmation Email as well. The system must be down. Also, the times are off because of Day Light Savings Time. Have been ever since.[/quote]

I ordered Zoo Tycoon 2 on Friday, and still no confirmation email.
I ordered a Zune from one of the accounts I had left over from last summer last week, and got a confirmation email instantly. I hope either of them come. At least one thing from Club Live would make me happy.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']wait wut? If you did not receive a confirmation email, but points deducted = order placed?

They don't send confrimation emails anymore? Does that mean people who place their order on those 360s that one day may actually get it?[/quote]Yes, they still send out confirmation emails. This is more of an assurance to the people who may not have received their email notice, but did get a confirmation order on the site when ordering.

[quote name='2574']http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070828221523AAueeiJ

BTW the 4000 ticket item, Intellimouse Explorer seems to have a serious flaw from reading the user reviews at Amazon. I can't begin to count how many people have described an issue with the left click failing after a month of normal usage.[/quote]
I had that same problem with another Microsoft mouse, the fix that I found was to open up the mouse (pull the little slick pads off the bottom and take out the screws) and pull top 2 pieces off the bottom, if you look where the mouse button contacts the button on the pcb for the mouse, it is just a little lock tab. For me, the lock tab was slightly bent the wrong way so that every so often it would not click right. I just pushed the lock tab back the right way and it works.
I imagine that eventually that lock tab will break off, and it will take some epoxy to fix it... not something the average computer user wants to or should have to do. Somehow I can't help but think it was designed to fail.

Question for everyone who received the 360:

Did you guys have to constantly question them to get the games from the bundle and did anyone ever get the xbox live subscription card? I can't remember and I am being too lazy to look back through the pages :D

so please help me out

I think one guy said that he didn't get the games or the card either. So he contacted customer service.. they sent him the games. Then a week later they sent him another 360 without the games or card lol

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Question for everyone who received the 360:

Did you guys have to constantly question them to get the games from the bundle and did anyone ever get the xbox live subscription card? I can't remember and I am being too lazy to look back through the pages :D

so please help me out[/quote]

I got the games like two or three months later, I believe, but I never got a subscription card, and I didn't get all the games listed, I got Halo 3, Kameo, and PGR 3. Hope this helps. I believe I sent one email stating I had not recieved everything in the package.

[quote name='Miranda']Normally, I think it's supposed to be programmed to accept either one of the comma separated answers. But for some reason, those answers are messed up. The only way to know that you need to type those in is when you click to get the answer, that's what shows up in the search box.[/quote]

Makes sense. Thanks, 2574 and Miranda for the help. While I've got you though, I have one more question about the Prime Suspects game... in the Millie the Milliner building, I can't figure out what to type in for the insecticide questions (What is OFF? / What is DEET? / etc). I don't know if it's another bugged answer or if I just can't think of the right words.. but I've only got 4 or 5 more puzzles remaining before I've maxed out the whole game, so I'd appreciate some help on the final push.

Is there any way to see what all you have ordered on one account?
It only shows the last 4 items in 'My account'.
I just can't remember what all I got with it lol.

P.S. They have put the Tote Bags back in.

[quote name='Viper45']Makes sense. Thanks, 2574 and Miranda for the help. While I've got you though, I have one more question about the Prime Suspects game... in the Millie the Milliner building, I can't figure out what to type in for the insecticide questions (What is OFF? / What is DEET? / etc). I don't know if it's another bugged answer or if I just can't think of the right words.. but I've only got 4 or 5 more puzzles remaining before I've maxed out the whole game, so I'd appreciate some help on the final push.[/quote]
It's "bug sprayer" if I recall correctly.

[quote name='conchopearl']Is there any way to see what all you have ordered on one account?
It only shows the last 4 items in 'My account'.
I just can't remember what all I got with it lol.[/quote]
I don't think so. Check your email for the order confirmations and then add up the cost of those prizes if you remember them to best fit the total amount you've redeemed so far.

[quote name='2574']I don't think so. Check your email for the order confirmations and then add up the cost of those prizes if you remember them to best fit the total amount you've redeemed so far.[/quote]

It's been so long I have deleted most of the emails. :)

Go look at the Matt Lauer game leaderboards under the weekly list. Mr. Dwight appears to have many many accounts..People like that are probably why things are not getting sent out/people are getting accused of cheating.

well I just sent them a letter asking about the rest of the xbox bundle. believe me i am happy to get it, but if others have received the games as part of the package I believe I should be included in that list as well.

[quote name='2574']It's "bug sprayer" if I recall correctly.[/quote]

Thanks, "bug sprayer" was it. I think I may have tried bug spray before, but not sprayer.

Now I've maxed out that game completely. Thanks again! :mrgreen:

Someone confirm, can you get...:

1 of each item per household, no restrictions on amount of accounts (example, one account gets all 360 games sent to one house, while another account gets zune sent to same house)

&

Multiples of one item IF you modify your address (example, someone said he ordered multiples to his house, changing his address with numbers at the end, which made his house look like an apartment and yadda yadda).

yowza! i used to visit this thread daily for months but they ip banned me a couple months ago. i was kaydensmom for anyone who remembers me. anyways, i got my xbox 360 from live search club in december. my mom tells me i got a package from microsoft yesterday, so i came by her house today and booyah! they sent me a 2nd xbox 360 by mistake. hopefully the others who got 360 will have the same thing happen to them. keep hope alive.

no bundle received though. just the typical 360 package. i really want a gold membership too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back