Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xDarkElement']haha did anyone like me rack up 4k ticks on double tick day?[/quote]
I racked up 2048 (earned 999 tickets and then played a game of flexicon for the next 25, new day at 8pm EDT, repeat) but I have yet to see the double ticket bonus rewarded, IF they double them, It'll be a 4096 ticket day. Supposedly there was a 1000 bonus-ticket cap for the day, did you actually receive the bonus tickets?

[quote name='xDarkElement']haha did anyone like me rack up 4k ticks on double tick day?[/quote]
The maximum number of points possible on double ticket day was 3,000

[quote name='steelsmack']I racked up 2048 (earned 999 tickets and then played a game of flexicon for the next 25, new day at 8pm EDT, repeat) but I have yet to see the double ticket bonus rewarded, IF they double them, It'll be a 4096 ticket day. Supposedly there was a 1000 bonus-ticket cap for the day, did you actually receive the bonus tickets?[/quote]
Same here. I made 1k from 3AM to 8PM and another from 8PM to 2:59AM. Lets see what happens. :D

[quote name='benlahue752']The maximum number of points possible on double ticket day was 3,000[/quote]
Can you elaborate a little more as to how you came to that conclusion?

Got the camcorder today. Model number is SC-DC173U.

Ordered on 4/16. I didn't get any email confirmation of my order, but did get an order number and order showing up in my account. Shipped on 6/6, shipping email received on 6/9.

[quote name='benlahue752']The maximum number of points possible on double ticket day was 3,000[/quote]
WRONG! (don't read to much into this, I'm more or less just playing with you...) I just showed you how I got 2048 tickets in one day. Now assuming they clamp down the bonus tickets to a max of 1000 (as the site more or less said) I'll still get 3048 which is more than 3000. I know it's more or less the same, but I like to sneak those extra points in where I can, they all add up. I think the person who said that 1000 is the maximum for the day and that makes the limit 1000 for double ticket day didn't realize it actually spans 2 days of game play. I doubt they'll actually give the bonus tickets that we "earned" by playing while the double tickets sign was up, but I sure am hoping.

i wish they would put up more prizes so i will have something to play for. sorry to complain everyone.

i just want to know has anyone that recently received an xbox 360 received the additional games as well?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']i wish they would put up more prizes so i will have something to play for. sorry to complain everyone.

i just want to know has anyone that recently received an xbox 360 received the additional games as well?[/QUOTE]

i got an xbox about 3 months ago, after they changed the description from including all the games to just the 360, and only got the 360 it is a premium and a falcon though so thats pretty sweet. :)

[quote name='Miranda']Got the camcorder today. Model number is SC-DC173U.

Ordered on 4/16. I didn't get any email confirmation of my order, but did get an order number and order showing up in my account. Shipped on 6/6, shipping email received on 6/9.[/quote]

I ordered one on 5/4, so hopefully mine went out with yours. Possibly.

[quote name='benlahue752']got two copies of vista for sale, one business, and one ultimate, PM me if interested[/quote]
lol who comes to CAG looking to buy something? :lol:

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Weird.. My camcorder model is SC-DX103. I guess they're just sending out camcorders on what they can get their hands on.[/quote]

which model is better

the dx-103 or dx173u

[quote name='Dmitriy']Site is down. Again.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. You're right. I was right in the middle of a Flexicon. I finish it, I get a communication error. And the site won't load. And then that message. Bleh.

if anyone has gotten the frequent flier miles could you tell me HOW they work?

and when they expire if they do?

i know one of my credit cards has flier miles on it, but i didnt know if i could add those to my card?

[quote name='e3revolution']I just realized I got 1025 points from double ticket day... DARN! I could of had 2000 extra tickets![/quote]
That's why you never listen to advice on the internet (post# 5531), oh wait, you're the one who told everyone that. Glad me and my 2048 double ticket day bonus tickets didn't listen...

[quote name='packerfan10']Same here. 20 points for a handfull of games that take a long time to win even with "Extra Help".[/quote]
There's two ways to enjoy this site: Play the games casually and just enjoy them, or go to an anagram solving site (such as anagramssolved.com) and play a game of chicktionary, spelling bee, or word slugger, and type the answers as fast as you can. There's a 1000 ticket per day limit, and using the second method you can max out in about an hour a day...

BTW, welcome to the club. Were you fortunate enough to get in on the double ticket day on the 11th?

[quote name='steelsmack']There's two ways to enjoy this site: Play the games casually and just enjoy them, or go to an anagram solving site (such as anagramssolved.com) and play a game of chicktionary, spelling bee, or word slugger, and type the answers as fast as you can. There's a 1000 ticket per day limit, and using the second method you can max out in about an hour a day...

BTW, welcome to the club. Were you fortunate enough to get in on the double ticket day on the 11th?[/QUOTE]Sadly no. I have always wanted to do this its just that I had a job where I was always at work tell I got the pink slip due to buget cuts >_>.

Congratulations! Your Live Search Club prize order has been received and is being processed.

Once your order is found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, you will receive a second confirmation email with shipping and tracking information. Please note, in most cases prizes will be delivered 6-8 weeks from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited quantities or backordered.

Your order details are as follows:

Your order Confirmation # is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Shipping Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Item Description: Rock Band Special Edition X360
Quantity: 1

Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

We hope you will continue Playing and Searching on the Live Search Club!

Sincerely,

The Live Search Club Team

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.

WOOT just ordered rock band hopefully shipping will be fast.
Are there any other CAG who have ordered Rock Band, if so about how long from order date till ship date? Thxs

*patiently waits to hopefully get the original, better wireless mouse & keyboard set that's still lost in limbo*[quote name='thefuzz311']Are there any other CAG who have ordered Rock Band, if so about how long from order date till ship date? Thxs[/quote]I ordered 4/3, recieved 5/22.

I was kind of in the rollover period between Incentive Logic and Arvato, I think yours will come quicker.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']*patiently waits to hopefully get the original, better wireless mouse & keyboard set that's still lost in limbo*I ordered 4/3, recieved 5/22.

I was kind of in the rollover period between Incentive Logic and Arvato, I think yours will come quicker.[/QUOTE]

nice yea i cant wait to get it in cuz the GF and myself cant wait to play, (we have been arguing over who gets to drum 1st) yea I ordered the coffee mug for her about 4/15 and got it 5/3 so that was super fast shipping. I hope you get that keyboard cuz thats a nice set! thxs for the info and btw I take it Arvato is the new company that seems to be shipping items out faster than the last company

A hint towards new prizes in the latest LSC email:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Dear Club Member,
Thank you for participating in the Live Search Club Double Ticket Day. Your account has been updated with the additional tickets you earned from playing on Wednesday, June 11th.
What to do with all those extra tickets? Visit our prize mall and check out some of our new prizes, including a collection of popular cookbooks, such as Barefoot Contessa, Rachel Ray and Giada de Laurentiis.
Thank you again for being a Live Search Club member.
Live Search Club Team
?

The prizes aren't in the mall yet, but we should see some new prizes soon.

[/FONT]

[quote name='neverletthem']A hint towards new prizes in the latest LSC email:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?

[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I was just going to post about the same thing.

[quote name='thefuzz311']Congratulations! Your Live Search Club prize order has been received and is being processed.

Once your order is found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, you will receive a second confirmation email with shipping and tracking information. Please note, in most cases prizes will be delivered 6-8 weeks from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited quantities or backordered.

Your order details are as follows:

Your order Confirmation # is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Shipping Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Item Description: Rock Band Special Edition X360
Quantity: 1

Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

We hope you will continue Playing and Searching on the Live Search Club!

Sincerely,

The Live Search Club Team

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.

WOOT just ordered rock band hopefully shipping will be fast.
Are there any other CAG who have ordered Rock Band, if so about how long from order date till ship date? Thxs[/quote]

I ordered rock band on 5/26 never got a confirmation email, but I got an email telling me to wait the three months when I asked them do the ship prizes when they reach a certain quota.

[quote name='neverletthem']A hint towards new prizes in the latest LSC email:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?

[/FONT][/quote]

Oooo, I got the same e-mail. Now, let's hope for something good.

I ordered the Wireless mouse and keyboard since they refunded the tickets from my magazines.com gift cards.

Anyone know how long it takes to come? I ordered it on the 8th. Too bad the turnaround time on it isn't as good as it was for the Zunes.

wonder what else they added or will be once it actually updates.....!.!>>1.!.1>!!>!.!..!>!1.1>>!.!>!>!>!>!!>!>>!!>>!!>!>>!.

[quote name='quadomatic']I ordered the Wireless mouse and keyboard since they refunded the tickets from my magazines.com gift cards.

Anyone know how long it takes to come? I ordered it on the 8th. Too bad the turnaround time on it isn't as good as it was for the Zunes.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the wireless keyboard and mouse on 5/20/2008 and UPS delievered it on 06/10/08.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What to do with all those extra tickets? Visit our prize mall and check out some of our new prizes, including a collection of popular cookbooks, such as Barefoot Contessa, Rachel Ray and Giada de Laurentiis.[/FONT]

ZOMG COOKBOOKZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back