Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WarriorBlake']ZOMG COOKBOOKZ!!!![/quote]
I'm so excited! :bouncy: I'm mean these cookbooks easily tops the Zune or the Xbox 360!!1 :applause: When they're out I'm going to buy 5 of 'em cause they're that awesome! \\:D/

:censored:

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered the wireless keyboard and mouse on 5/20/2008 and UPS delievered it on 06/10/08.[/QUOTE]

hmm...not the best turnaround time I suppose...20 days huh

I still haven't gotten my Kameo, ordered in April D:

Aaaaand I completely forgot about Double Ticket day until like 11pm of that night :( I only got about 100 extra tickets out of it...

This sucks. They better put up the 80gb Zune. I finally decided to start racking up some tickets to get the 30gb Zune and then it gets pulled off. The prizes right now aren't even that good and now the new prizes are cookbooks. I hope they don't pull off Rock Band, it was my second choice after the zune.

[quote name='winterice']This sucks. They better put up the 80gb Zune. I finally decided to start racking up some tickets to get the 30gb Zune and then it gets pulled off. The prizes right now aren't even that good and now the new prizes are cookbooks. I hope they don't pull off Rock Band, it was my second choice after the zune.[/quote]

Haha, same for me. I just started to grind.

well it said including cookbooks by....blahblahblah..
so there may be more to it then just that...or their bringing back old prizes that people already have seen on the prize board.
btw im at 19k was going for a zune :(

[quote name='poopoop']well it said including cookbooks by....blahblahblah..
so there may be more to it then just that...or their bringing back old prizes that people already have seen on the prize board.
btw im at 19k was going for a zune :([/quote]I just got a Zune a few weeks ago and I was building up to order my wife a Zune as well. I was getting so close, I was only short about 3K when they pulled it (21K now). They have gotten so many players based on the 360, the Zune, heck even Vista, now none of those prizes are up, they really need something to draw/keep the masses.

[quote name='thefuzz311']
WOOT just ordered rock band hopefully shipping will be fast.
Are there any other CAG who have ordered Rock Band, if so about how long from order date till ship date? Thxs[/quote]

Ordered mine on 5/22 still waiting for it.

Anyone know if the rock band guitar can be used with guitar hero aerosmith?

[quote name='poopoop']damnnnnn they need something worth up so i can get it from them and sell it on ebay !:([/quote]kitchen aid mixer

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Frog Legs or anyone else that ordered a 360 in Feb., have any of you seen or herd of it yet?[/quote]

Nope. Nothing. Starting to get a little...frustrating. :wall:

[quote name='IRISH4']Ordered mine on 5/22 still waiting for it.

Anyone know if the rock band guitar can be used with guitar hero aerosmith?[/quote]

all the guitars for those games are compatible with each other i think. works on gh2 anyway.

[quote name='wutaday09']kitchen aid mixer[/quote]

yea that is worth $300, my gf wants it lol but she has a $220 one already but it is older

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Actually, the Rock Band guitar doesn't work on any GH game made by activision.[/quote]

yup this guy is correct

however a guitar hero guitar seems to work for rockband lol

i think guitar hero did something to 'block' rockband equipment

[quote name='Dual45s']You laugh, but I love cooking...and Giada is oh so hooot.[/quote]
I love cooking too, but allrecipes.com covers just about anything. No need for cookbooks...

You love cooking. I love shooting guns, drinking beer, taking a shit, watching MMA, playing Halo 3 and Madden, and smacking my woman like a real man.

[quote name='johnfoe']yup this guy is correct

however a guitar hero guitar seems to work for rockband lol

i think guitar hero did something to 'block' rockband equipment[/quote]

They did. Harmonix made a patch to make it work, but Activision rejected it. If you plug in the Rock Band uitar, a text box comes up and says that it is unsupported.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']They did. Harmonix made a patch to make it work, but Activision rejected it. If you plug in the Rock Band uitar, a text box comes up and says that it is unsupported.[/QUOTE]

That's really lame...I can't understand why Activision would do that. I mean, they probably think they'll sell more guitars that way, but that's just stupid.

i dont know if vista will come back and i have 7k points... i wonder if i should just spend it now cause i dont feel like earning more for nothing :(

[quote name='quadomatic']That's really lame...I can't understand why Activision would do that. I mean, they probably think they'll sell more guitars that way, but that's just stupid.[/quote]

That's correct. They are trying to make it so you need to buy all of your accessory's from Red Octane and they get a ton more money. See Guitar Hero 4 Drums for more info >_>

F'n sweet!! I just got shipping confirmation for Rock Bank and the first 360 controller I ordered. Scheduled delivery is Tues!

I love you Live Search Club!!

[quote name='SlammedNiss']F'n sweet!! I just got shipping confirmation for Rock Bank and the first 360 controller I ordered. Scheduled delivery is Tues!

I love you Live Search Club!![/quote]

Got the shipping confirmation also!, ups doesn't give me a scheduled delivery yet but it's only a state away.:bouncy:

Wish the RB guitar worked with guitar hero:cry:, now I will have to decide what to do with the GH: areosmith game I'm getting from the slurpee contest.

[quote name='quadomatic']That's really lame...I can't understand why Activision would do that. I mean, they probably think they'll sell more guitars that way, but that's just stupid.[/quote]
Why wouldn't they sell more guitars that way? They essentially force you to buy THEIR guitars, brilliant move on their side in my opinion.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I finally ordered the Zune 30 GB monday night (after working a month to get the points), and i just got an e-mail saying they cancelled the order.:censored::evil:[/quote]

I actually ordered my Zune on Monday, June 9th, as well.
I havent received a cancellation e-mails yet.
I might have lucked out!
I hope!

[quote name='macontosh2000']I finally ordered the Zune 30 GB monday night (after working a month to get the points), and i just got an e-mail saying they cancelled the order.:censored::evil:[/quote]

Shoot I think that means they definitely ran out of them. :cry:

On an entirely different note, I'm using a Firefox tool thats a macro to make it easier to login to websites, would LSC detect it and accuse me of cheating even though I'm using it to login to Myspace faster?

[quote name='johnfoe']funny how a forum mod bitches at ME, deletes my replies in another thread for 'fraud'

but allows shit to go on here

rules dont seem to apply to everyone in this forum

there is a simple method to bypass googles detection ; ) just google it and you will learn how

ive done 8 orders over the past 8 days[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about? There isn't any "shit" going on here, except discussion about LSC. Perhaps you should elaborate and enlighten the rest of us.

[quote name='Dmitriy']On an entirely different note, I'm using a Firefox tool thats a macro to make it easier to login to websites, would LSC detect it and accuse me of cheating even though I'm using it to login to Myspace faster?[/quote]
I'm not sure if anyone everyone else knows the answer to your question, but I guess you could try it out and let us know, right?;)

Oh and, doesn't myspace have a 'remember me' button?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']what the hell are you talking about? There isn't any "shit" going on here, except discussion about LSC. Perhaps you should elaborate and enlighten the rest of us.[/quote]

haha wrong forum thread ; )

[quote name='SlammedNiss']F'n sweet!! I just got shipping confirmation for Rock Bank and the first 360 controller I ordered. Scheduled delivery is Tues!

I love you Live Search Club!![/quote]sweet maybe ill get my controller soon but of course im out of town till wed

[quote name='numbier_wun']You love cooking. I love shooting guns, drinking beer, taking a shit, watching MMA, playing Halo 3 and Madden, and smacking my woman like a real man.[/quote]

Well played sir. But let me give you a little advice, being able to cook will get you more girls than any of your other activities. Trust me, once you get to college, if you can cook...yeah you'll have them lining up.

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']I actually ordered my Zune on Monday, June 9th, as well.
I havent received a cancellation e-mails yet.
I might have lucked out!
I hope![/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on June 8th. No cancellation email... yet.

i know, they're becoming nothing and i dont need cookbooks to learn how to cook. its not that hard learning how to cook lol.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i know, they're becoming nothing and i dont need cookbooks to learn how to cook. its not that hard learning how to cook lol.[/quote]

I didn't know cookbooks taught you HOW to cook. They are merely recipes and tell you how to cook a certain dish. Not valuable to some, but I think this is a cheap way for a birthday gift or xmas.

I was going to save up for the kitchen aid, but lots of free presents will make more than one person happy compared to one large one.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']I ordered mine on June 8th. No cancellation email... yet.[/QUOTE]

I guess I spoke too soon. :[

You are receiving this email because you recently placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was cancelled because the item you requested is currently on backorder. While we hope to get this item back in stock soon, your account has been re-issued with 20,000 tickets for your Microsoft ZUNE 30GB prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant!

Kind Regards,

The Live Search Club Team

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.

Dammit. I worked so hard to get all those tickets too. :[
Well this sucks.

Is there any way the OP could be updated with some important information, such as:

1. What is the quickest legit way to earn points?
2. How often do the prizes change?
3. What are some of the previous prizes that were valuable?

I'm sure there are other important questions that people have asked a thousand times, the answers to which could also be included in the OP. That way people that are new to this thread (like me!) won't have to read just under 300 pages to figure out what's going on.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']I ordered mine on June 8th. No cancellation email... yet.[/quote]

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Is there any way the OP could be updated with some important information, such as:

1. What is the quickest legit way to earn points?
2. How often do the prizes change?
3. What are some of the previous prizes that were valuable?

I'm sure there are other important questions that people have asked a thousand times, the answers to which could also be included in the OP. That way people that are new to this thread (like me!) won't have to read just under 300 pages to figure out what's going on.[/quote]
1. flexicon and using anagramssolved.com

2.no real set time but just when they run out of stock

3. 1 Ringtone: 105 Tickets
1 Song Download: 105 Tickets
100 Frequent Flyer Miles: 250 Tickets
Playing Cards: 350 Tickets
5 Song Downloads: 525 Tickets
Journal and Pen: 895 Tickets
10 Song Downloads: 950 Tickets
Magazines: 995-1875 Tickets
500 Frequent Flyer Miles: 1000 Tickets
Zune Accessories: 1000-2800 Tickets
Hats: 1100 Tickets
T-Shirts: 1100 Tickets
Microsoft LifeChat LX - 3000 Headset: 1500 Tickets
1000 Frequent Flyer Miles: 1800 Tickets
Zoo Tycoon2 Zookeeper Collection for Windows: 1800 Tickets
20 Song Downloads: 1850 Tickets
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Traveller: 1900 Tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera: 2000 Tickets
Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox 360 DVD: 2500 Tickets
Microsoft Fable Platinum for Xbox (DVD): 2500 Tickets
Project Gotham Racing 3 for Xbox 360: 2500 Tickets
Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000 USB Headset: 2700 Tickets
FLIGHT SIMULATOR X DELUXE WIN32 ENGLISH: 3250 Tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera: 3800 Tickets
2500 Frequent Flyer Miles: 4300 Tickets
Microsoft Vista Home Premium: 20000 Tickets
Microsoft ZUNE 30GB: 20000 Tickets
Microsoft Office Standard 2007: 25000 Tickets
Rock Band Special Edition X360: 25000 Tickets
Samsung Widescreen DVD Camcorder: 30000 Tickets

[quote name='Psychic Gypsy']Don't forget:

Windows Vista Ultimate: 6000
USB Drive: 1250
XBOX 360 35000[/QUOTE]

Too bad vista ultimate will never come back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back