Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah think that i am maxed out on flexicon. I went through that maxed out then four puzzles a day about two months ago. now I am around 35,000 points on flexicon and no new puzzles for the last month. i tried clearing the cache and using a different browser and still no puzzles. [quote name='steelsmack']Have you actually maxed out the flexicon puzzles? When I had it maxed out, they were adding 4 puzzles a day, every day, but I haven't had it maxed out for a while, and I can't confirm if they are still adding puzzles and when they stopped adding puzzles. If it's not actually maxed out (something around 25,000 points, maybe even 30,000ish, try it on a different computer/browser, or by clearing your cache. I've had a bunch of "all puzzles completed" that went away when dumping my cache...[/quote]

Hello... Long time lurker, first time poster...

I too ordered a 360 controller in February, (seems to be the cursed month for some reason) and have yet to see anything. I e-mailed them once after the suggested waiting period and they sent a reply saying they now had more of the prize in stock and it would be shipping sometime in the next three weeks. I'm now going on over four weeks and am slightly annoyed to see folks getting units they ordered in May. I e-mailed them back again this morning to ask what's up. I'll post the response if/when I get it.

[quote name='2574']Damn it! The 35k points I spent on May 14 for the Xbox 360 has been refunded to my account. Now I'm sitting on 90,000 tickets with nothing to spend it on.

Although I'm sad that I won't be getting a 360 the 90k tickets saved up in my account sort of cheers me up. :) Who here can say they can buy out almost all the big ticket items in one fell swoop? hahaha[/QUOTE]

LOL niiiiiice.

I'd order an Office 2007 and possibly a KitchenAid mixer. Then I'd sit on the rest of the points until magazines.com gift cards came back. Just order a bunch of those with your remaining points; you should be able to get a 360 with that.

How is this even possible (Not double ticket day)?

Today's Top Players
usertile5.jpg
trlnbsb
usertile8.jpg
Donzi_Pegasus
usertile14.jpg
cehuse

[quote name='jwr2000']Yeah think that i am maxed out on flexicon. I went through that maxed out then four puzzles a day about two months ago. now I am around 35,000 points on flexicon and no new puzzles for the last month. i tried clearing the cache and using a different browser and still no puzzles.[/quote]
Definitely sounds like you are maxed out. The last time you got the "four puzzles a day" was also about the time IncentiveLogic got dumped, I'm betting the two are related. Oh well, there's always chicktionary, spelling bee and word slugger...

[quote name='e3revolution']How is this even possible (Not double ticket day)?[/quote]
But like double ticket day, it's probably counting a PDT day, meaning 12:00am till 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time. Since the day gets reset at UTC 0:00 you can merge the 2 days into one PDT daylight day, MY GUESS is that's why it gets counted that way on those pages. The theoretical max then would be 1998 + whatever the highest single game can net you X 2 (80 points? 2 games of flexicon would get you 50 + 1998 = 2048), you should never see anything higher than that (unless the live search points can be added after exceeding your daily points, then tack another 20 points onto it).

[quote name='beastrow']Hello... Long time lurker, first time poster...

I too ordered a 360 controller in February, (seems to be the cursed month for some reason) and have yet to see anything. I e-mailed them once after the suggested waiting period and they sent a reply saying they now had more of the prize in stock and it would be shipping sometime in the next three weeks. I'm now going on over four weeks and am slightly annoyed to see folks getting units they ordered in May. I e-mailed them back again this morning to ask what's up. I'll post the response if/when I get it.[/quote]

Same here. Got the same email when I wrote them about it after the initial 12 week period was up. I have yet to see any indication that it will be sent anytime soon. Kinda sucks because I am moving in 2 weeks so I probably wouldn't get it anyways by the time they got around to it.

Has anybody that recently received a 360 received the games for the 360 bundle yet? I want halo 3 bad and now since it is promised to me I refuse to pay for it.

[quote name='steelsmack']jtokchain5, to quote your sig:

My brother just ordered, and received within 2 weeks, his vx-6000 webcam. I'm not sure if they're ignoring orders made while incentive logic was in control or what but you may want to send them some feedback about not having received it yet. The first thing I ordered was in Feb (360 controller) and I haven't received it yet, but my son ordered one on his account 12 days ago and he just got it today. I need to contact them as well.[/quote]

ok see i was thinking of doing that, but some1 said wait 12 weeks and then send an email about my prize. so yea then i guess i will send them an email.

While I'm annoyed that it's been over 17 weeks, and LSC says they have no idea when they'll be shipping Xbox 360s, I'm choosing to look at the positives....
1) They didn't accuse me of cheating
2) They didn't cancel the order

But at this point, part of me wouldn't mind if they refunded the points. Then I'd run out to Best Buy and buy the fracking thing.

[quote name='steelsmack']I love cooking too, but allrecipes.com covers just about anything. No need for cookbooks...[/quote]

I agree. It's nice to read the reviews and make something others have already tried and adjusted to make better. Plus, I already have a ton of recipe books that I don't use. lol

[quote name='xenopii']I've gotten that. If you can manage to get a point or two, then quit that puzzle, the next one should be normal. At least that's how it worked for me...[/quote]

I got the same puzzle. It took a couple of tries, but I finally got passed it. I also had the problem with Seekadoo, but it's gone for now.

[quote name='steelsmack']The last thing I ordered and received took 12 days to get here. A 360 controller I received today. I ordered an IntelliMouse a day or 2 later, we'll see how long that takes. They seem to have this "shipping stuff out" thing down now.[/quote]

I ordered something on 6/3 and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but the things I ordered on 5/23 and 5/25 have yet to arrive. Hopefully they come.

We got the KitchenAid mixer in today.
My hubby likes it even more than me :) He is a great cook.
Ordered it 5/28.
Had a confirmation email when I ordered it but no shipping email.
(That will be here in a few days I guess lol)

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Has anybody that recently received a 360 received the games for the 360 bundle yet? I want halo 3 bad and now since it is promised to me I refuse to pay for it.[/quote]

I was kind of hoping the games would show up too, but I haven't seen any games with my recent xbox.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']While I'm annoyed that it's been over 17 weeks, and LSC says they have no idea when they'll be shipping Xbox 360s, I'm choosing to look at the positives....
1) They didn't accuse me of cheating
2) They didn't cancel the order

But at this point, part of me wouldn't mind if they refunded the points. Then I'd run out to Best Buy and buy the fracking thing.[/quote]

Well this is disheartening. If they don't even know when they're shipping the backordered 360s...that probably means that 360s hitting the prize list again is ridiculously far away. Now I'm sad.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Has anybody that recently received a 360 received the games for the 360 bundle yet? I want halo 3 bad and now since it is promised to me I refuse to pay for it.[/quote]
I also was supposed to get some games for the 360 as well. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago and they said that the distributor will send it out very soon if they didn't already sent it out.

[quote name='aphu9876']I was kind of hoping the games would show up too, but I haven't seen any games with my recent xbox.[/quote]

[quote name='decrot']I also was supposed to get some games for the 360 as well. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago and they said that the distributor will send it out very soon if they didn't already sent it out.[/quote]

thanks guys for your responses. looks like it is the waiting game until then. currently I am at the 3 and a half week mark, after the 2 month mark then they will get emails again from me

[quote name='2574']Damn it! The 35k points I spent on May 14 for the Xbox 360 has been refunded to my account. Now I'm sitting on 90,000 tickets with nothing to spend it on.

Although I'm sad that I won't be getting a 360 the 90k tickets saved up in my account sort of cheers me up. :) Who here can say they can buy out almost all the big ticket items in one fell swoop? hahaha[/quote]

Redeem For Airline Miles and Take A Vacation

[quote name='fawkinjit']Redeem For Airline Miles and Take A Vacation[/quote]

Or get 2 kitchen aids, sell them for 300 flat

then use the rest for miles ; )

that way he can at least afford a hotel

Man, the new guys are on the ball! The Microsoft Headset that i requested on 6/11 has already been shipped as of 6/18 and should arrive on 6/20!!!! Amazing stuff! Not even two weeks!

[quote name='Arget']Man, the new guys are on the ball! The Microsoft Headset that i requested on 6/11 has already been shipped as of 6/18 and should arrive on 6/20!!!! Amazing stuff! Not even two weeks![/quote]Same here! :bouncy:

Ordered mine 6/8.

[quote name='Mister8bal']I got my 360 controller that I ordered 5/30. I haven't received the one I ordered 2/25 though. I guess now I have to wait for the 360 console that I ordered from 5/14.[/quote]what ?

aww i ordered mine on 5/29 and i havent got it yet

does anyone know there E-mail?
so i can ask when they will be shipping again

WOOT so ill be rocking out this weekend!!!!

Dear Brandon Wingate ,

Your Live Search Club order has shipped!

Order Number: 7620F100EC074EXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ship Date: 20080618

Shipping Address:whistle2:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipping Method:whistle2: UPS Ground Signature Required

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Product Name

Quantity

Rock Band Special Edition X360

To track your package(s), please visit http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

Thank you for your order. We look forward to your ongoing participation in the Live Search Club!

If you have any questions or need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support

[email protected]

http://club.live.com/

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.

http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

[quote name='johnfoe']Or get 2 kitchen aids, sell them for 300 flat

then use the rest for miles ; )

that way he can at least afford a hotel[/quote]

they're not sellling for 300 on ebay

i saw one sold for 138 yesterday on fleabay

[quote name='fawkinjit']Redeem For Airline Miles and Take A Vacation[/quote]

EVERYONE WHO REDEEMED FOR AN XBOX 360 ON MAY 15 WILL GET THEIR POINTS

BACK ? THAT VERY CROOKED OF THEM

[quote name='fawkinjit']EVERYONE WHO REDEEMED FOR AN XBOX 360 ON MAY 15 WILL GET THEIR POINTS

BACK ? THAT VERY CROOKED OF THEM[/quote]

No, crooked would be if they cancelled the orders and didn't refund the points.

This is merely annoying.

Crooked would be if they refunded your points and only gave you the option of entering them into a drawing for prizes. At least your points still have the same value

[quote name='fawkinjit']they're not sellling for 300 on ebay

i saw one sold for 138 yesterday on fleabay[/quote]
You might have, but it was used and from the 70s. New 325 watt ones go for $200+. Not $300 though...

Wireless Desktop 3000 came today. It's pretty nice.

img1647mv4.jpg

The mouse wheel is VERY nice. It scrolls smoothly, in very small increments (smooth scrolling isn't on in my browser). I was also able to integrate it with foobar2000, which is really nice.

[quote name='fawkinjit']they're not sellling for 300 on ebay

i saw one sold for 138 yesterday on fleabay[/quote]

yea well either way you can still get a $300 value if you wanted just by returning it to 2 stores ; )

then you could sell the gift cards or try to get a clean reciept to get cash

[quote name='nogard']I got the Zune premium ear plugs today, very uncomfortable in the ear, not recommended![/quote]

meh i found mine pretty comfortable, you know you can change the size of the sleeves right?

[quote name='quadomatic']Wireless Desktop 3000 came today. It's pretty nice.

img1647mv4.jpg

The mouse wheel is VERY nice. It scrolls smoothly, in very small increments (smooth scrolling isn't on in my browser). I was also able to integrate it with foobar2000, which is really nice.[/quote]
I'm tempted to get this, but I'm trying to get rockband, but if I wanted this I could order today...

[quote name='quadomatic']Wireless Desktop 3000 came today. It's pretty nice.

img1647mv4.jpg

The mouse wheel is VERY nice. It scrolls smoothly, in very small increments (smooth scrolling isn't on in my browser). I was also able to integrate it with foobar2000, which is really nice.[/quote]
when did u order?

[quote name='hec204']
I'm tempted to get this, but I'm trying to get rockband, but if I wanted this I could order today...[/quote]

I'm tempted to get rock band, but I don't have an Xbox =)

I've got rock band on the ps3 and I thought maybe I could get the Xbox version and exchange it for the ps3 version somewhere -- then I could have 2 guitars and 2 sets of drums (and 2 useless mics and game disks =/ )

[quote name='quadomatic']Wireless Desktop 3000 came today. It's pretty nice

I'm probably going for this as well, especially since the teasing hookers at MS took Vista off the prize list =(

[quote name='hec204']I don't think that would be legal, I've thought about that but getting in trouble for it wouldn't make it worth it

I'm tempted to get this, but I'm trying to get rockband, but if I wanted this I could order today...[/quote]

I don't know if it is illegal ; )

But if you don't return many items you won't get on a blacklist. Maybe if you did it a few times a week for a month flags would be raised. But a few times in a lifetime when your address is changing along with phone number they can't really keep track, but some stores are now recording driver license numbers which won't change unless you move states if I remember correctly ; )

[quote name='e3revolution']How is the range on the wireless keyboard and mouse?[/quote]

I've bought a model higher than that one and I had to throw away the mouse.

The keyboard is good, but the mouse that I had at least was VERY shakey. That was when the reciever was 3 inches away as well and using different channels.

The keyboard works fine for me as I sit on my couch and use my tv as a monitor which is about 6 yards.

So I asked LSC about the Zune. Here is what I got:

Me: [FONT=&quot]Hello, I would just like to ask a question. It is fine if I don't get an answer. My question is: Will the Zune ever be back in stock (Especially the v2 ones)? I would just like to know.[/FONT]

Them:
[FONT=&quot]Greetings Live Search Club Participant,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. This prize is out of stock and has been temporarily removed. At this time, we have no estimated date of return. Please check back in the future to see if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best regards, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live Search Club Support[/FONT]

[quote name='wutaday09']when did u order?[/QUOTE]

June 8th

The range is decent...but when the reciever was on top of my desktop tower it had trouble picking up the keyboard presses. I assume that's because the tower was sort of in its line of sight. I put the receiver onto my desk and now its all fine.

[quote name='quadomatic']June 8th

The range is decent...but when the reciever was on top of my desktop tower it had trouble picking up the keyboard presses. I assume that's because the tower was sort of in its line of sight. I put the receiver onto my desk and now its all fine.[/quote]
what:bomb:

i ordered may 29th
did they forget about me :bs:

I hope magazines.com gift cards come back...I'm going to earn as many points as I can till then...I haven't played since the beginning of this month but hopefully I'll be able to get enough points by the time they come back to order a bunch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back