Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fawkinjit']ANOTHER THING, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY HIDE IT UNDER NEATH THE 360 CONTROLLER SECTION IF IT WAS IN GOOD FAITH.[/quote]

Dude, GTFO if your going to just keep being a douche. If you don't like the site, don't use it, and stop posting here. No one wants to have to read your BS every four posts. And turn off caps lock. Uhh, please?;)

[quote name='neverletthem']Dude, GTFO if your going to just keep being a douche. If you don't like the site, don't use it, and stop posting here. No one wants to have to read your BS every four posts. And turn off caps lock. Uhh, please?;)[/quote]
QFT
And just to note; my posts against that dude were deleted. Atleast his were too, but still, he is annoying as fuck and just bitches about LSC.

Oh, and I got my Earbuds yesterday, they aren't half bad :)

[quote name='neverletthem']Dude, GTFO if your going to just keep being a douche. If you don't like the site, don't use it, and stop posting here. No one wants to have to read your BS every four posts. And turn off caps lock. Uhh, please?;)[/quote]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME BASHING LSC THEN YOU GTFO

THIS FORUM WAS CREATED FOR EVERYONE TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS

GOOD OR BAD

[quote name='fawkinjit']IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME BASHING LSC THEN YOU GTFO

THIS FORUM WAS CREATED FOR EVERYONE TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS

GOOD OR BAD[/QUOTE]

No, actually this forum was created to have "Adult" conversations about topics good or bad. If you have a well thought out, and in no way abusive thing to say then fine. This is not a forum for diatribes filled with useless flaming.

Also, please turn off the caps lock, it makes you look very uneducated to type fully in caps all the time

[quote name='poopoop']ordered a zune 2 days ago...waiting now
gonna sell it on ebay,already got an iphone,and bout to get the 3g :)[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to buy your original iPhone after you get the 3g iPhone.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but I was just browsing the prizes, and the 360 Pro Bundle is listed again. I hadn't seen it before -- 32,500, if anyone wants to take the chance :)

[quote name='PRMega']Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but I was just browsing the prizes, and the 360 Pro Bundle is listed again. I hadn't seen it before -- 32,500, if anyone wants to take the chance :)[/quote]

.....seriously...? Not even going to check at least one page back or scroll upwards to check?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher'].....seriously...? Not even going to check at least one page back or scroll upwards to check?[/QUOTE]

Oh, piss off. I read a few posts, but I quickly got tired of all the back and forth bickering. Next time I'll be sure to read every post first, to avoid offending you :roll:

[quote name='Crazyglitcher'].....seriously...? Not even going to check at least one page back or scroll upwards to check?[/quote]

ha haha ha nice. last time they put the 360 up for the one day or whatever, was it 32,500 tickets or still 30k?

Hey if anyone gets their zune can they let me know when they ordered it and when they recieved it? Color on it would be nice also.

[quote name='2574']It was 35k and it was for an "Xbox 360 Pro". Now it's 32,500 and it's for an "Xbox 360 Pro Bundle".[/quote]

with different ticket prices, it makes me think this xbox 360 offer is real.

[quote name='xDarkElement']Hey if anyone gets their zune can they let me know when they ordered it and when they recieved it? Color on it would be nice also.[/quote]

I ordered mine the day it came back, I haven't received confirmation yet but I did receive it for the Zune Backpack. I'll be sure to speak up if anything changes.

I ordered the Zune and a cookbook on wednesday and Thursday, and today the tickets were back in my account and they were taken off my order list, but I didn't get an email explaining whats going on, I just reordered everything. Did anyone else have the same problem?

[quote name='demonchin']is the 360 controller just a controller or does it come with the pc adapter[/quote]

It comes with an adapter, but I could never get mine to work. Now I just use it for my 360.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']:D :D :D

I ordered both. Here's to hoping they'll both go through.

I guess this means I'll be doing more games now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cin84_12']It comes with an adapter, but I could never get mine to work. Now I just use it for my 360.[/QUOTE]

I ordered on Wednesday. I didn't get a refund and my two prizes are still under my 'Prize Redeemed' list for now.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']I ordered on Wednesday. I didn't get a refund and my two prizes are still under my 'Prize Redeemed' list for now.[/quote]

GET READY FOR A MASSIVE TICKET REFUND FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED XBOX 360

[quote name='fawkinjit']GET READY FOR A MASSIVE TICKET REFUND FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED XBOX 360[/quote]
Dude, you have to go by handy411 on the slickdeals site, either that or you were separated at birth. Never have I seen such stupidity and hate out of a poster on a message board. I guess since they refunded tickets for 360s that were up for a few hours (and clearly up on accident), they must be preparing to refund tickets for these 360s that have been up for days (it's probably not an accident after 3 days, eh)?

It's pretty clear what you are trying to do, you clearly play and want prizes, your hope is that you'll scare enough other players off to increase the odds of you getting the prizes you want. Anyone who wants to upset him, please order a 360 now. I'd really appreciate it...

[quote name='philanballa2']Dude if I had a million bucks I would happily give it to you... because you're damn right. It doesn't even have a product description on it[/quote]
Like when they had a Zune with a Zune backpack photo, and the wrong description, but it was titled "Zune 30gb Red"? Just like that actually, and I ordered a Zune and received a Zune. Not a bag, not a controller. This is a 360, no matter what you whine/cry about, it's still a 360...

From the terms and conditions page...
Tickets and prizes are provided "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Microsoft.
I suppose this means the Xbox 360 isn't covered by the 3 year general hardware failure warranty (RRoD) or any warranty whatsoever.

[quote name='2574']From the terms and conditions page...

I suppose this means the Xbox 360 isn't covered by the 3 year general hardware failure warranty (RRoD) or any warranty whatsoever.[/quote]

fuck, I guess I can't even bitch about the ZX-6000 that I got that doesn't charge =[ I was planning on doing that eventually, but I guess it doesn't even matter now =\

Oh, thanks, I guess I'll give it a try :) I don't know what the chances are though, because of the fact they did removethe ZX-6000 =[

[quote name='2574']I wouldn't give up. Points 18 and 19 on the FAQ page appears to contradict this.
http://club.live.com/Pages/About/about.aspx?tab=faq

I don't know what to believe now. Warranty or no warranty for the prizes?[/quote]
Warranties are manufacturer provided, all normal warranties still apply. All the are saying is if it break, we aren't fixing it. Much like Wal-Mart (or most retailers) after 90 days...

[quote name='steelsmack']Like when they had a Zune with a Zune backpack photo, and the wrong description, but it was titled "Zune 30gb Red"? Just like that actually, and I ordered a Zune and received a Zune. Not a bag, not a controller. This is a 360, no matter what you whine/cry about, it's still a 360...[/quote]

Well my friend... I'm taking your word for it just after I post this I'm ordering the 360... I hope you're right

Well it seems like LSC has gotten on better ground. Once the back logged prizes (including my 360 :D) are finished up, they'll be full steam ahead. Just hope they finish it up soon.

The thing I'm confused about is how you would go about the warranty for a RRoD'd 360. I remember reading you have to provide a proof of purchase.. like a copy of a receipt. But IIRC, you get no receipt in the package. Unless they want to consider your automated email a receipt, there is really no proof of your purchase.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']The thing I'm confused about is how you would go about the warranty for a RRoD'd 360. I remember reading you have to provide a proof of purchase.. like a copy of a receipt. But IIRC, you get no receipt in the package. Unless they want to consider your automated email a receipt, there is really no proof of your purchase.[/QUOTE]
You need no proof of purchase. You call them up and tell them that you got red rings and then they'll just ask you to check all these things. Then I think they ask for the serial number and thats basically it.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']The thing I'm confused about is how you would go about the warranty for a RRoD'd 360. I remember reading you have to provide a proof of purchase.. like a copy of a receipt. But IIRC, you get no receipt in the package. Unless they want to consider your automated email a receipt, there is really no proof of your purchase.[/quote]

I was questioning this. But the first thing I do if the 360 I got from LSC gets the RRoD, I will be emailing LSC on the matter. The second after it happens. You would think they would give you a receipt, or something to prove you got it. Maybe they will tell you to use the first conformation email you got (good thing I save all of those =P). Nobody knows as of right now.

I ordered two. :)

BTW the 360 hasn't even been out three years and they need proof of purchase to determine your warranty period for a RROD? The RROD warranty should cover every Xbox out there.

I'm hoping against hope that the 360 will stay in stock for another nine days... That's all I need to get my system. I'm not even going to sell it, I just want it for my new apartment. I even opened up a second account with my boyfriend so we could earn tickets for controllers and games to go with it.

[quote name='XBOX_360']I'm in on the 360.

Are they refurbed or new ?[/quote]
Not sure but I'm assuming they're all new. A refurbished unit might account for the lower ticket price though.

[quote name='2574']Not sure but I'm assuming they're all new. A refurbished unit might account for the lower ticket price though.[/quote]

You're probably right about it being refurbished because of the lower ticket price.. but would a huge company as Microsoft do that? I mean why don't just give new ones.. Sony PS3 is already in a 3 billion dollar hole...why give away refurbished 360 which increases the chances of getting the red ring of death

[quote name='neverletthem']I was questioning this. But the first thing I do if the 360 I got from LSC gets the RRoD, I will be emailing LSC on the matter. The second after it happens. You would think they would give you a receipt, or something to prove you got it. Maybe they will tell you to use the first conformation email you got (good thing I save all of those =P). Nobody knows as of right now.[/quote]

you dont need any of that.
microsoft can determine the date "purchase" by the manufacture date. so there is no need for a receipt. you guys also might consider registering the console online.

[quote name='cin84_12']Wait, I'm confused. The 360s are back now? I don't see it listed.[/quote]
Click on the controller.

[quote name='steelsmack']Warranties are manufacturer provided, all normal warranties still apply. All the are saying is if it break, we aren't fixing it. Much like Wal-Mart (or most retailers) after 90 days...[/QUOTE]

Maybe it depends on the item but when my PC wireless receiver for the 360 controller broke and I called Microsoft support they told me to return it to where I bought it from. When I told them it was a prize from LSC they pretty much said I was SOL. Hopefully a big ticket item like the Zune or 360 would be different though.

[quote name='quadomatic']DAAAANG. I want the 360...I'm, oh, 22 days away or so....darnit. Anyone think it'll still be there in 22 days?[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I'm hoping it will be around for another 9 days. I want to get one of these since my brother is planning on selling his 360. Well, that and I'd rather have one of my own anyways.

[quote name='2574']Not sure but I'm assuming they're all new. A refurbished unit might account for the lower ticket price though.[/quote]

I have no evidence to back this up, but I think it may be due to the soon-anticipated price drop.

Oh that's right! That's also a possibility. If the console drops to $300 then the ticket cost would amount to 30k but with a bundle maybe that adds an additional 2500 tickets.

I redeemed for a 360 on Friday evening, but haven't received a shipping notification as of yet. I'll give it some time since that seems to be the norm for folks on here.

I do think that the drop in ticket price for it is in direct correlation to the price drop.

I was about to ask the same thing... I got the order confirmation when do I get the shipping confirmation. I hope LSC changed... cuz I ordered a webcam last November it arrived after Christmas... and two days after it arrived.. I got the shipping confirmation LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back