Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine took a month when they restocked it but I remember reading some reports of people getting them in as little as two weeks.

They just better not be taking rock band down, because I was 200 points away from finally getting it when it died on me. If they do, there will be blood.

[quote name='GoddessTio']They just better not be taking rock band down, because I was 200 points away from finally getting it when it died on me. If they do, there will be blood.[/quote]
Blood from your wrist? :lol:

[quote name='wutaday09']i ordered my rockband on thurs

haha lol but i most likely wont get it[/quote]
Did you play legit? Or that one thing...

[quote name='geosoone']its so sad that LSC is down...i'm at work with nothing to dooooo...hopefully they're adding good stuff![/quote]
They're probably patching this one exploit that has been around for a few weeks

yeah, they're probably updating the "most played last week" picture....and it takes hours apparently...there goes my opportunity to earn my 1000 tix

If their track record says anything, and they have to rescind the 360s, they'll refund the points. At which point, I'll sit on my little mound of tickets and wait for it to come back, perhaps in vain, but I will wait!

They are probably patching exploits. I heard Bill Gates (even though he retired friday) was called in this morning to fix things.

; P

[quote name='e3revolution']what was the exploit?[/quote]
Probably a bot (I know of 2 that were out there) that was maxing the daily limit on an account in a few seconds. Wouldn't be surprised if all those people that have used them get zerod. I hope they do. Bots are a no-no...

Edit:
They also seem to have fixed an exploit that I told them about ~2 months ago.

[quote name='e3revolution']They also seem to have fixed an exploit that I told them about ~2 months ago.

whats that one?[/quote]
Now now, there is no bot/exploit talk allowed, we don't want to upset the mods. The exploit I told them about was in one of the games, I could hit 1,000 tickets in about ~25 minutes with it. It was on a game with a lower cap though, so it was only good for a few days worth. Glad to see that they fixed it though.

[quote name='geosooner']its so sad that LSC is down...i'm at work with nothing to dooooo...hopefully they're adding good stuff![/quote]

Maybe you could...work?:lol:

[quote name='free_willy']And now we wait to see if points will be refunded or the prizes will actually come[/quote]

I wonder how long that's going to take??

[quote name='MoolahMan']Looks like the Zune and the Xbox are gone again.[/quote]

I hope they get their crap figured out so they can stop putting them up and taking them down so often

I ordered my Zune on June 26th
I'll be sure to let you all know if anything happens with it

First post for me.

Im getting anxious about getting more points now. They removed good prizes like the camcorder, zune, and 360. Im still waiting for my 3 order confirmations redeemed last week.

i got my 360 controller 2 weeks after i redeemed. it makes Assassin's Creed and NFS: most wanted easy to play.

You most definitely dont want to stop building points, because the expensive, cool prizes are the big motivators for people to get points. Once they are gone, it kinda sucks, but they HAVE to bring something of equal or greater value back on eventually, or they will lose all of their dedicated players. So, if you keep going at it, you'll be more than ready when they do come out with the good stuff

[quote name='2574']From the terms and conditions page...

I suppose this means the Xbox 360 isn't covered by the 3 year general hardware failure warranty (RRoD) or any warranty whatsoever.[/quote]

Both of my 360's from LSC have a 1 year warranty from the date they shipped them. We haven't had any problems with either of them though. *knocking on wood*

[quote name='goldeneye64']I ordered the Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 on 6/19 and received it this morning by UPS.[/quote]

I've received more recent prizes too, but am still waiting on prizes from around 5/23. I ordered serveral small things on the same day and received a couple of them. I wonder why these things are taking so much longer.

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']I hope they get their crap figured out so they can stop putting them up and taking them down so often...[/quote]

Personally, I would prefer if they continued remove the prize when they're out of stock,
this way there's not a gigantic backorder list that prevents people from ever getting the big prizes. Granted this kind of adds a quick-draw event to the game, but with your fellow CAG's watching your back, you'll know right quick when the good stuff comes back in.

I ordered PGR3 and it came in about 2 1/2 weeks. I even got a shipping confirmation this time. Way more organized than last summer back when I got Vista and a controller and was wondering if they'd ever come.

Ugh -- I was on a roll, building up points towards Rock Band during my down time at work. I go to sign in today only to find out they blocked the fucking page! That makes these 12 hour days even more painful :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back