Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CO_mommy']Both of my 360's from LSC have a 1 year warranty from the date they shipped them. We haven't had any problems with either of them though. *knocking on wood*[/quote]
That's reassuring. Thanks.
[quote name='jennyfur']I ordered PGR3 and it came in about 2 1/2 weeks. I even got a shipping confirmation this time. Way more organized than last summer back when I got Vista and a controller and was wondering if they'd ever come.[/quote]
Who was the shipper for PGR3? Is it still USPS?

E-mailed LSC on Saturday, asking them about the 360s ordered in February, and if the prize being back in stock (albeit temporarily) meant that they would be fulfilling the older orders.

No answer yet.

[quote name='PRMega']Ugh -- I was on a roll, building up points towards Rock Band during my down time at work. I go to sign in today only to find out they blocked the fucking page! That makes these 12 hour days even more painful :bomb:[/quote]
Can you use a proxy? I use Ultrasurf (http://www.ultrareach.com/company/download.htm) for blocked things during school.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']E-mailed LSC on Saturday, asking them about the 360s ordered in February, and if the prize being back in stock (albeit temporarily) meant that they would be fulfilling the older orders.

No answer yet.[/quote]

I hope our 360s come soon! I'm really getting tired of waiting.

First time posting...

is using the Anagram for the games like Chicktionary and Spelling Bee against the Terms and Condition? Or has people (mainly people here) been using the anagrams to build up tickets and is able to get prizes. javascript:OpenDialogWindow('DailyTicketLimitExceeded', null, this)

Has anyone here sold any prizes (ebay, amazon, etc.)? Are the non-Microsoft products stamped/identified as coming from Live Search Club, preventing from a full value sale?

I'm thinking of getting the KitchenAid mixer, since they seem to have so many and have kept it up for some time, and then selling it. Thanks.

On Saturday, I sent the following to LSC:
Good morning, I was wondering if there was any additional information about an order I placed for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro on Februay 16, 2008. I understood when the order was placed that it would take a while to arrive, but as this item appears to be back in stock, I was hoping to get an estimate on how much longer I will need to wait. Thank you!
Order details: Your order details are as follows:
Your order confirmation # is: *********
Shipping Address: ******
Item Description: Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Quantity: 1
Note: Item currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be delivered until April 2008 or later.

Here is the answer I received Tuesday:
Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to unexpected popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed, found to be in compliance, and your prize is assigned tracking information, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

If anybody that ordered a 360 last week gets a shipping confirmation before the outstanding February orders...:bomb:

Frog, I redeemed some of my tickets for the X360 last Friday and I haven't seen a shipping confirmation as of yet. At this point, I'll probably see my tickets refunded to me in the near future.

Terry

Same here Frog, I redeemed my tickets last week also for the Xbox 360, I received the order confirmation but no shipping confirmation I agree with paragon11... the points are going to be returned, because I don't think the Xbox 360 that was up last week was real.

[quote name='truelilaznkid']First time posting...

is using the Anagram for the games like Chicktionary and Spelling Bee against the Terms and Condition? Or has people (mainly people here) been using the anagrams to build up tickets and is able to get prizes. [/quote]
I think most of us are using the anagram solvers out there, if not, then we're using anagramssolved.com for the flexicon solutions. Either way, most people who get close to 1000 tickets a day are using some help, which doesn't appear to be against the terms of service, they just seem to be worried that bots are skipping the necessary work and giving you tickets much more quickly. They get money off of searches, so if you're using something to skip the searches and gets you maxed out quickly, that's when they start zeroing accounts and such.
[quote name='grandgrego']Has anyone here sold any prizes (ebay, amazon, etc.)? Are the non-Microsoft products stamped/identified as coming from Live Search Club, preventing from a full value sale?

I'm thinking of getting the KitchenAid mixer, since they seem to have so many and have kept it up for some time, and then selling it. Thanks.[/quote]
They ship with a live search club sticker on the box. A few minutes and a little goo gone and everything should pass as new. I just sold Office 2007 on ebay for $225, it had a bunch of sticker residue on it. Although I think the guy who bought it was using an auto-bidder of some sort, it sold the minute I posted it. I also heard (on another forum) the mixer is out of stock, just as a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='me']Hello, I received my ZX-6000 Wireless PC headset only a few weeks ago, and upon arrival, I tried to charge it, but it wouldn't. I have searched everywhere for a reason for why it might not working, or if I was doing something wrong, but this came to no avail. I was wondering if there is someway for my tickets to be refunded, or if I would send the headset somewhere to get it returned or fixed. I have confirmed that the headset is broken, and I just don't know what to do. Thank you for your time.[/quote]

[quote name='Live Search Club']
Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are looking further into this issue, your patience is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support[/quote]

For some reason I don't believe them :roll:

I decided I wanted to be done with the search club so I did just enough to get Project Gotham Racing 3. Placed my order yesterday. No more of those games for me.

I ordered both Kameo and PGR3 on 6/26 and recieved both today.:)

Now all i have to do is wait till the 360 comes.

EDIT: and i didnt get a shipping e-mail for either

[quote name='One4Deuce']I decided I wanted to be done with the search club so I did just enough to get Project Gotham Racing 3. Placed my order yesterday. No more of those games for me.[/quote]Sorry you didn't dig LSC, man :cry:

Hehe. If you want to get dusted in PGR3, holler at me when you get that.

This is how I got Kameo, BTW (which I still need to do some co-op with you in)

I ordered the lifecam vx-6000, lifechat 3000 & a t-shrit 15 weeks ago

and have yet to recieve them. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they never responded.

Not sure if I should bother trying to get an XBOX 360...likely won't be there by the time I get to it (20 days). Maybe a Zune then?

Wouldn't it be great if magazines.com gc's showed up again?

[quote name='mrcheapo11'][/color]

For some reason I don't believe them :roll:
[/quote]

you know i got a random email from them once about not getting my xbox and low and behold a few months later I got it. Also I just received that response recently when I asked about the bundle games that are supposed to come with the xbox

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']you know i got a random email from them once about not getting my xbox and low and behold a few months later I got it. Also I just received that response recently when I asked about the bundle games that are supposed to come with the xbox[/quote]

Well, the thing is I did get the headset, it just didn't work =[ But, if you got the same message, maybe there is hope I will get something from them :)

25,000 tickets for Office.

BTW When the Zune first returned I ordered it immediately and it took a month to receive shipping info. Why do you expect to receive shipping info for the Xbox in a week?

[quote name='e3revolution']AH! FLEXICON NOT A NUMBER (NaN)! What do I do?[/quote]

I'm not sure if it's the same puzzle, but I was able to get one point by clicking 1 down and typing 'horse'. Then I quit the puzzle and got a new puzzle. Good luck.

Hmmm, here's a new wrinkle. I hadn't investigated further than just seeing I had gotten a shipping confirmation email. But now I plug in the tracking number...UPS can't find it. Curious.

[quote name='Dual45s']Hmmm, here's a new wrinkle. I hadn't investigated further than just seeing I had gotten a shipping confirmation email. But now I plug in the tracking number...UPS can't find it. Curious.[/quote]

They may have printed out the shipping label and gotten the tracking number, but if UPS hasn't picked it up, I don't think it'll be in the system. It should be tonight/tomorrow morning, though.

[quote name='Dual45s']Hmmm, here's a new wrinkle. I hadn't investigated further than just seeing I had gotten a shipping confirmation email. But now I plug in the tracking number...UPS can't find it. Curious.[/QUOTE]
Did you just get the confirmation or did you get it at least a day ago?

[quote name='GoddessTio']anybody remember how many point Office 2007 was before it went away?[/QUOTE]

Microsoft Office 2007 was 25,000 tickets.

[quote name='Dual45s']Hmmm, here's a new wrinkle. I hadn't investigated further than just seeing I had gotten a shipping confirmation email. But now I plug in the tracking number...UPS can't find it. Curious.[/quote]

I get that too. I hope it works tmr...

[quote name='macontosh2000']They now have a KitchenAid Coffee Maker up for 25,000 tickets.[/quote]

Heck yes!
If for some reason, the 360 never comes back,
I'm getting myself a coffee maker!

I JUST GOT A SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR XBOX 360 PRO BUNDLE!!! :applause:\\:D/:bouncy:

(sorry for all caps but I ordered it back in May and they cancelled the order so I am a little excited to see this)

[quote name='philanballa2']Are you guys for real!!!!!??? When did you order it I ordered mines on the 26th I haven't gotten any as yet... When did order it??[/quote]

I ordered it on 6/25 within the first hour it went up.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I ordered it on 6/25 within the first hour it went up.[/quote]

Awesome!!! I ordered mines during 2nd hour but still no shipping :(

[quote name='macontosh2000']:whee:I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING E-MAIL FOR THE XBOX 360 PRO BUNDLE!!!:whee:

:cool:[/quote]

just got mines too however, tracking number doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back