Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='winterice']June 26th? Are you sure it's the ticket for the Zune? I ordered one on the same date and the tickets are still gone. Haven't gotten a shipping email either, though. I hope my order went through.[/quote]

Du Ma,

I redeemed for an xbox 360 about 5 minutes afer it came back last week on 6/25 and I didn't get a shipping confirmation.
If we didn't get a shipping confirmation with yesteday's batch that means we will recieving ticket refunds. LSC shot their load with the 360 again. We'll have to wait for the next go round

Du Ma LSC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MotQua11']Du Ma,

I redeemed for an xbox 360 about 5 minutes afer it came back last week on 6/25 and I didn't get a shipping confirmation.
If we didn't get a shipping confirmation with yesteday's batch that means we will recieving ticket refunds. LSC shot their load with the 360 again. We'll have to wait for the next go round

Du Ma LSC[/QUOTE]

You gotta have faith. If this is really the truth and they do the later orders before the earlier ones, then to hell with them

[quote name='2574']25,000 tickets for Office.

BTW When the Zune first returned I ordered it immediately and it took a month to receive shipping info. Why do you expect to receive shipping info for the Xbox in a week?[/quote]

Oh darn, I'm moving pretty soon, if it takes the Zune that long to come, the future residents might receive a very nice housewarming gift in my name.

[quote name='2574']I don't understand how people that ordered on a later date are getting shipping info before me. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting for small stuff from May. Looks like the new company is starting to mess some things up.

I ordered xbox on June 26th and got my shippping confirmation on July 2nd. It is in Nashville TN this morning. I had been waiting forever for it to be available.

You gotta have faith. If this is really the truth and they do the later orders before the earlier ones, then to hell with them

[quote name='shabby']I ordered xbox on June 26th and got my shippping confirmation on July 2nd. It is in Nashville TN this morning. I had been waiting forever for it to be available.[/quote]

Well I ordered mines on the 28th, I haven't received any shipping confirmation as yet, last time I ordered a webcam I got the shipping confirmation two days after I got the cam, I hope this time isn't like that...anyways...I don't think anyone will be getting any confirmation over the weekend since it's a holiday weekend...Happy 4th of July my cheap friends keep on being cheap and enjoy the holiday! :applause::lol:

[quote name='@ndrew']i just checked back and now i can track my xbox 360 to :bouncy:[/quote]

mine has rescheduled delivery date 7/08/08

[quote name='MotQua11']mine has rescheduled delivery date 7/08/08[/quote]

Mine too! Currently it's in Columbus, OH. Up until now I've been trying to keep any excitement in check...but eff that now, time to do a little dance.

:booty:

[quote name='MotQua11']mine has rescheduled delivery date 7/08/08[/QUOTE]
My last 3 prizes got rescheduled. Anything going through Ill. gets delayed. I had one package rescheduled 3 times.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']No Shipping info here. Ordered 2/16 and haven't seen a thing. FrogLegs, anything on your end?[/QUOTE]
It seems almost as though this new company has stopped filling orders from the Incentive Logic mess up. If they're not going to fill them, they could've at least refunded the tickets so you could've reordered when it was available. Then you'd already have a shipping confirmation.

I've heard fucking nothing.

I asked them last week about it, and basically said, "hey, it looks like the Xbox 360 is back in stock; are you gonna fulfill the February orders?"

I got the standard reply, including, "Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to unexpected popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date."

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt...until Monday night. If I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation by then, let's just say I'll be throwing out words like "incredulous" and "unprofessional."

[quote name='CO_mommy']It seems almost as though this new company has stopped filling orders from the Incentive Logic mess up. If they're not going to fill them, they could've at least refunded the tickets so you could've reordered when it was available. Then you'd already have a shipping confirmation.[/quote]

I think the problem is, they have no idea what was sent out by Incentive Logic.

If they heard that some people wound up with two Xbox 360s, they probably figure that Incentive Logic took care of everyone, and they're being nice and not accusing me of trying to get a second Xbox for free. Which is also why they aren't refunding the points.

[quote name='CO_mommy']My last 3 prizes got rescheduled. Anything going through Ill. gets delayed. I had one package rescheduled 3 times.[/quote]

what were your 3 prizes?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I think the problem is, they have no idea what was sent out by Incentive Logic.

If they heard that some people wound up with two Xbox 360s, they probably figure that Incentive Logic took care of everyone, and they're being nice and not accusing me of trying to get a second Xbox for free. Which is also why they aren't refunding the points.[/quote]

i've got 5 items ordered in march under incentive tragic. they're way overdue

i ordered three things so far....
1)the headset took like 5 or 4 months to get it and i forgot about it then it came one day i was like what is this...?

2)zune backpack confirmation came the next day then i got it within 4 more days so i was like cool (this was about 2 weeks ago)

3) zune headphone so i could use them with my iPod touch :D, ordered them on the 2nd of July got the automated message about confirming the tickets and no tracking yet... so just be patient sometimes its fast others it isn't. (to be honest i wouldn't mind waiting considering i sent my ipod off the apple on the 2nd to get it fixed)

[quote name='e3revolution']I ordered my mouse before all of you and I still don't have confirmation...[/quote]i know how you feel i ordered my keyboard TWO 25$ GC's a controller and a webcam and there still not here

all on the 29th of last month

I hadn't checked my email for a few days but when I did I found that my 360 order shipping on the 2nd and is scheduled to arrive the 10th. Ordered mine on June 26th BTW.

[quote name='Linkhero1']Anyone order 360 pro on 28 or 29th receive any sort of shipping confirmation?[/quote]

I ordered mines on the 28th no shipping confirmation as yet. I'm waiting until Monday or Tuesday to get it since it's a holiday weekend. But I pray that I get it!:bomb:

[quote name='Linkhero1']Anyone order 360 pro on 28 or 29th receive any sort of shipping confirmation?[/quote]

I ordered mine on the 27th and I haven't received a shipping confirmation as of yet.

Terry

I have run into another bad Flexicon.
When I try to click on "play new game" it isn't clickable.
Has anyone else come across this one yet? If so can you get past it.

[quote name='poopoop']i bought a zune on the 26th and they refunded the tickets without an email on the 28th so i bought another then cuz it was still up..i havent recieved tickets back so am i getting it?or am i gonna get fucked?[/quote]

I orded a Zune on the 26th and on the 28th the tickets were back in even the tickets I used to order a cook book, I reordered the Zune on the 28th, the tickets are still one maybe I will still get the Zune.

[quote name='innocentangel81']I orded a Zune on the 26th and on the 28th the tickets were back in even the tickets I used to order a cook book, I reordered the Zune on the 28th, the tickets are still one maybe I will still get the Zune.[/quote]

i thought you were just mimicking me lol...cool hope we both get it.

and people stfu. i ordered it on the 29th why dont i have it? its been 5-6 days just stfu.you probably all cheat anyways you dont deserve shit.
because nobody cares!!!

[quote name='conchopearl']I have run into another bad Flexicon.
When I try to click on "play new game" it isn't clickable.
Has anyone else come across this one yet? If so can you get past it.[/quote]

I'm guessing you're out of puzzles, with only the unsolvable one at the top?

[quote name='poopoop']i thought you were just mimicking me lol...cool hope we both get it.

and people stfu. i ordered it on the 29th why dont i have it? its been 5-6 days just stfu.you probably all cheat anyways you dont deserve shit.
because nobody cares!!![/quote]

aren't you the inventor of that NUKE program cheat last year?

[quote name='MotQua11']i predict xbox 360 controllers will run out soon.[/quote]
how many did you order,lol,

[quote name='MotQua11']aren't you the inventor of that NUKE program cheat last year?[/quote]
why because i point out the obvious,
the only people who deserve to bitch is the February orders-and before-who will never recieve them bbecause i really doubt theyll transfer the shipping info to the new goods dealer

smh @ this:

smhlw8.jpg

Magazine subscriptions are back up ... does anyone have experience redeeming them for cash? I heard you could do that. How does it work?

[quote name='devilsfan098']Magazine subscriptions are back up ... does anyone have experience redeeming them for cash? I heard you could do that. How does it work?[/quote]
i dont see them?
link?

[quote name='poopoop']i dont see them?
link?[/QUOTE]

Uhhh ... they're gone again. But they were there for a couple minutes ... I swear.

[quote name='poopoop']how many did you order,lol,

why because i point out the obvious,
the only people who deserve to bitch is the February orders-and before-who will never recieve them bbecause i really doubt theyll transfer the shipping info to the new goods dealer[/quote]

:) with so many xbox 360's being shipped, demand for controllers will rise

[quote name='devilsfan098']Magazine subscriptions are back up ... does anyone have experience redeeming them for cash? I heard you could do that. How does it work?[/quote]

i had a huge boner when i read your post & then it went away after i checked
and didn't see the magazine Gift Cards on the list.

[quote name='Shafted']i had a huge boner when i read your post & then it went away after i checked
and didn't see the magazine Gift Cards on the list.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm hoping that they're going to show up again within the next few hours.

Edit: If they do come back, and I get a few, will I be able to redeem them for cash?

[quote name='devilsfan098']Sorry, I'm hoping that they're going to show up again within the next few hours.

Edit: If they do come back, and I get a few, will I be able to redeem them for cash?[/quote]

have a feeling they will change the cards

[quote name='devilsfan098']Sorry, I'm hoping that they're going to show up again within the next few hours.

Edit: If they do come back, and I get a few, will I be able to redeem them for cash?[/quote]

:drool: I hope they bring them back, I got refunded on the ones I ordered in the past, so if they bring them back, I'll be ecstatic. I'll start playing again after taking a little break from LSC. :)

[quote name='YouDummy']I'm guessing you're out of puzzles, with only the unsolvable one at the top?[/quote]

Yes I had the unsolvable one (which I am not stuck on anymore) :) and now this problem.
I've ran out of puzzles before, but it didn't do like this.
I guess it is part of the new make over :)

Can anyone give me a link to a site that explains how the frequent flyer miles work? I have been looking on the AAAdvantage site and havnt found anything.

Well, I'm going to send LSC an e-mail tomorrow night asking about the February Xbox's (is that how you say it, or do you say "Xboxes"?), and if they'll be shipped out anytime soon. Now we know they have some in stock, and maybe they just need a reminder of the old orders. I bet they'll come soon!

Just be aware, that Magazines.com takes awhile to give you your money if you redeemed alot of cards. I have $290 owed to me from them since June 10th. >_>

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Just be aware, that Magazines.com takes awhile to give you your money if you redeemed alot of cards. I have $290 owed to me from them since June 10th. >_>[/quote]

It takes a while in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back