Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit, I know what they are doing
They are trying to get those who already have enough for the XBox to waste those points on everything else, and then when they finally do put the XBox back up, we'll have to play like mad to get the points back
Job security I guess...

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']Dangit, I know what they are doing
They are trying to get those who already have enough for the XBox to waste those points on everything else, and then when they finally do put the XBox back up, we'll have to play like mad to get the points back
Job security I guess...[/quote]
That's exactly why I have an account tucked away with 35,000+ tickets just waiting for the 360 to return. I ordered the 7 gift cards on my sons account, 7*15=$105. That could come in handy, and it only cost me 6,965 tickets...

I just realized that I forgot the picture. (Sorry for the bad quality.)

2008-07-07-82336.jpg

STOP USING YOUR POINTS FOR THESE CARDS.

THEY CHANGED THE PRIZE AND ARE NOW GIVING GIFT CARDS INSTEAD OF CASH CARDS. (Which can NOT be redeemed for cash)

Sorry for the big bold text, but it is rather important so more people don't waste their points.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']STOP USING YOUR POINTS FOR THESE CARDS.

THEY CHANGED THE PRIZE AND ARE NOW GIVING GIFT CARDS INSTEAD OF CASH CARDS. (Which can NOT be redeemed for cash)

Sorry for the big bold text, but it is rather important so more people don't waste their points.
[/quote]

Thank goodness I only bought one. How much does EGM cost? I've been trying to get the free year for ever.

I still ordered 20, If it can't be used for cash oh well, I'll order some mags, then ebay some, or sell em to people at school

[quote name='SuperSonic128']STOP USING YOUR POINTS FOR THESE CARDS.

[/QUOTE]

:O rly? They were always labeled as Gift Cards on LSC though.

[quote name='MasterYensid']I haven't got any of the miles that I have redeemed under this new company...I have sent them 2 e-mails so far with no response. I am very weary of redeeming my miles for anymore frequent flier miles as they don't seem to be very good at following through. Have you received any deposits lately?[/quote]

I ordered miles yesterday, so I'll see if I have any better luck.

And I ordered an IntelliMouse on June 25th and received it today. Still waiting for the shipping confirmation. :lol:

[quote name='quadomatic']:O rly? They were always labeled as Gift Cards on LSC though.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking... even though I would trust SuperSonic, based upon the fact that he has gotten $285 from them, does he have proof? Unless he ordered them/or knows someone who ordered them when they were up for like 15 minutes a few days ago, and has received them since... I don't see how he could know...

Hehe, i have a few accounts and managed to order a ton. I hope what sonic said isn't true.
The last time I ordered these they were also called gift cards from the confirmation email at the end of May.
I gave up trying to play to get the 360 or any higher items. These gift cards are perfect for cashing in all those unwanted points.

BTW, how long have they been up for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to them on the phone a while back. (When I thought my check would come in within two weeks.) The first thing the guy told me on the phone was that there were diffrent kinds of cards. One redeemable for cash and for magazines, and one that can only be used for magazine subscriptions. If you had ordered a gift card before, the conformation would say magazines.com giftcard. When you order it now, it says $15/$25 magazine subscription.

There is a high chance CL read up on it and ordered the the ones that can't be redeemed for cash because it would make the cards worth more then anything on the site and people would just go out and buy the item.

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I ordered miles yesterday, so I'll see if I have any better luck.

And I ordered an IntelliMouse on June 25th and received it today. Still waiting for the shipping confirmation. :lol:[/quote]

Actually, I spoke to soon. I checked right after I posted my message and I found three credits to my account. I guess they did follow through. It took a lot longer than it should have, but I did get my credits.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I talked to them on the phone a while back. (When I thought my check would come in within two weeks.) The first thing the guy told me on the phone was that there were diffrent kinds of cards. One redeemable for cash and for magazines, and one that can only be used for magazine subscriptions. If you had ordered a gift card before, the conformation would say magazines.com giftcard. When you order it now, it says $15/$25 magazine subscription.

There is a high chance CL read up on it and ordered the the ones that can't be redeemed for cash because it would make the cards worth more then anything on the site and people would just go out and buy the item.[/QUOTE]

I suppose there is a decent chance of that, but I don't know...I either hope that these are the cash cards, and if they're not, I hope that the 50 cards I ordered don't go through...yikes

Well...damn. Anyone know if you can combine all the magazine gift card into one sum on their website? Like how amazon does it if you have more than one gift. I've figured if the cash back doesn't work, I'm getting the 56 issues of Sports Illustrated for 40 bucks.

I sent them an e-mail asking about the February Xbox's, and here's their response:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Currently we are out of stock and are working to get more stock of backordered prizes. We are trying to get these prizes out to you and other participants as soon as possible. Please note, at this time we do not have an estimated shipping date.
I'm disappointed they're out of stock, but it's a different response than normal. It sounds like they'll get some out soon, and that they're aware that we're waiting. They'll come eventually!

Congrats to those that got their X360 when they put them back up a few weeks ago. I still haven't seen a shipping confirmation. Perhaps I'll get it without getting a confirmation? I don't know.

Terry

[quote name='CoinCollector']I sent them an e-mail asking about the February Xbox's, and here's their response:

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Currently we are out of stock and are working to get more stock of backordered prizes. We are trying to get these prizes out to you and other participants as soon as possible. Please note, at this time we do not have an estimated shipping date.

I'm disappointed they're out of stock, but it's a different response than normal. It sounds like they'll get some out soon, and that they're aware that we're waiting. They'll come eventually!
[/quote]

Except for the fact that they sent out a bunch of Xboxes last week, and didn't do anything with the February orders...

[quote name='PRMega']Well, placed my order for Rock Band on Saturday :D Here's hoping they ship it soon![/quote]

Hmmm, I ordered RB on 6/30 and haven't gotten it yet, or even a shipping confirmation... if you get one let me know

Just got an email that my FLIGHT SIMULATOR X has shipped.
Ordered it on 4/5 .......
shipped on 5/20 .....
received on 5/22.....
Getting your shipping order / tracking number on 7/9 ....
PRICELESS!!!!! :lol::roll:

Now if someone like me who ordered the xbox on the 27th gets one I'd be more hopefull of actually getting mine.
Did anyone who ordered on the 26th not get their xbox?

HEY A NONE LSC QUESTION HERE....

If an item arrives in my city tonight and it shows on the tracking thing will i get it tomorrow?
my whey protein not something from LSC lol

[quote name='GoddessTio']Hmmm, I ordered RB on 6/30 and haven't gotten it yet, or even a shipping confirmation... if you get one let me know[/QUOTE]

I ordered Rock Band on June 20th and just got the shipping-confirmation e-mail four-and-a-half hours ago. It was given a departure scan in LOUISVILLE, KY late last night, according to UPS, and is scheduled for delivery... today (7/9). If you can't tell, I'm fairly excited. You'll probably get yours soon, too, GTo -- just hang in there.

[quote name='dpac']I ordered Rock Band on June 20th and just got the shipping-confirmation e-mail four-and-a-half hours ago. It was given a departure scan in LOUISVILLE, KY late last night, according to UPS, and is scheduled for delivery... today (7/9). If you can't tell, I'm fairly excited. You'll probably get yours soon, too, GTo -- just hang in there.[/quote]

Yay! That makes me so excited. Mine can't be too far behind then. Gahhh, I can't wait! :bouncy:

I think LSC is trying to lure people into buying their "New" prizes even though they're not new at all. Possibly a tactic they're using to getting rid of some surplus items.

i was just wondering...is anyone who uses this site on here,the same as me and just orders prizes that are expensive too put on ebay and make money off of them??just wondering..

Rockband that I ordered on 6/25 shipped on 7/8 and should arrive on 7/10 according to the tracking info I just received. Still no word on the two Xbox orders I made that same day.

[quote name='poopoop']i was just wondering...is anyone who uses this site on here,the same as me and just orders prizes that are expensive too put on ebay and make money off of them??just wondering..[/quote]
I did that with office 2007, sold it for $230 on a buy it now. I actually want the 360, but figured I could sell office 07 twice and get it. Instead, I suped up one of my computer systems at home and made it gameable on the (near) latest stuff, instead of worthless on the newer games. Items with the best returns were the controllers (when they were 2500 tickets), they'd sell for $30+ on ebay, and Flight Sim X (which I ordered 3 of to sell on eBay) which goes for ~$30. 2500 tickets equalling $30 is a better than 1 cent a ticket return, larger items won't give you that, but you do avoid more fees doing it all in one big chunk, so it probably comes out about a draw...

[quote name='poopoop']HEY A NONE LSC QUESTION HERE....
If an item arrives in my city tonight and it shows on the tracking thing will i get it tomorrow?
my whey protein not something from LSC lol[/quote]
If it's UPS, maybe, if it's FedEx probably. Shippers usually don't "have" to deliver stuff until the estimated delivery date, but often FedEx delivers it a day early, though I have heard it is totally up to the driver. I have seen stuff show up a day early with UPS as well, but I've also seen it sitting in the next town over for a day rather than getting it to me on time.
[quote name='quadomatic']If you want cash then get the magazines.com gift cards.[/quote]
If they are still working, that is definitely the way to go, and thus why I ordered 7 of them yesterday...

[quote name='Dual45s']Rock and roll! Good thing I was off today.

P7080090s.jpg
[/quote]

when did u order the controller? i've been waiting 6 weeks for mines

[quote name='decrot']congrats, did you get any bundled accessories with your xbox?[/quote]

Same as what other people were reporting.
20gb version of console
wireless controller
component vid cables
network cable
no games

Dude thats sweet! Can anyone tell me if they ordered their Xbox on the 28th, did they get a shipping confirmation? I ordered mines then, do you think I would be getting it this week?

[quote name='steelsmack']If it's UPS, maybe, if it's FedEx probably. Shippers usually don't "have" to deliver stuff until the estimated delivery date, but often FedEx delivers it a day early, though I have heard it is totally up to the driver. I have seen stuff show up a day early with UPS as well, but I've also seen it sitting in the next town over for a day rather than getting it to me on time.

If they are still working, that is definitely the way to go, and thus why I ordered 7 of them yesterday...[/quote]

well now it says out for delivery,,and its ups not usps...so i will get it right?

and what does lsc ship by?
usps or ups????thanx i dont remeber how they shipped mine

[quote name='poopoop']
and what does lsc ship by?
usps or ups????thanx i dont remeber how they shipped mine[/QUOTE]

Depends on the item. Smaller items go USPS, larger go UPS.

[quote name='Shafted']when did u order the controller? i've been waiting 6 weeks for mines[/quote]

Ordered it on the 25th

I just sent the following to LSC...
Thank you for the reply. [which basically said "the Xbox 360 is out of stock and we have no idea when more will be available. :roll:]

However, if Xbox 360s that were ordered in the last two weeks have been shipped, then what about the unfulfilled orders from February? Obviously, the Xbox 360 was in stock recently, since people have received them within two weeks of ordering, as opposed to waiting for nearly 5 months as I have been doing.

I understood when I placed the order that it might actually take close to the full 12 weeks to receive the Xbox 360, but at this point (approaching 21 weeks), with more recent orders being fulfilled before mine, I'm seriously starting to question if I will ever receive the Xbox 360 I ordered in February (confirmation # *********).

Thank you,

Mark

[quote name='IRISH4']Just got an email that my FLIGHT SIMULATOR X has shipped.
Ordered it on 4/5 .......
shipped on 5/20 .....
received on 5/22.....
Getting your shipping order / tracking number on 7/9 ....
PRICELESS!!!!! :lol::roll:

Now if someone like me who ordered the xbox on the 27th gets one I'd be more hopeful of actually getting mine.
Did anyone who ordered on the 26th not get their xbox?[/quote]

Ordered it about an hour and a half after it was put back up, still no confirmation email and no xbox. I used an account which still had some tickets from last July however so that might be the problem.

Just curious, has anyone that ordered an xbox on 6/26-6/27 received a confirmation email since the start of the week? I haven't seen any mention of such.

[quote name='kvadair']Ordered it about an hour and a half after it was put back up, still no confirmation email and no xbox. I used an account which still had some tickets from last July however so that might be the problem.[/QUOTE]

I ordered that same day it was back in stock. Not sure as to what time... and the tickets I had on my account have been inactive for a while. I haven't done much games up until just recently. All the ones I used on my xbox were like a couple months old. Maybe they're going deep on background checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back