Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lVlasterchief']Dual45s, you're so lucky. I ordered on the 25th as well, but I haven't receive a shipping notice or my package.[/quote]

Well keep the faith man, it'll show up. In the mean time make sure you're checking spam folders and everything.

[quote name='Dual45s']Same as what other people were reporting.
20gb version of console
wireless controller
component vid cables
network cable
no games[/quote]

wasn't there suppose to be xbox live sub. with some games included with that?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I just sent the following to LSC...[/quote]

how about threateniing class action law suits, that will get their attention

I'm given gosling on chicktionary and there's absolutely no way I can figure this out. I need two five letter words and 6 six letter words. Help???

Also, how can the anagram makes not pick this up?

If I turn on hints or skip this I get no credits?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they keep the "New" tag on things that obviously arent new anymore, just so it "looks" like they have been updating with new prizes

[quote name='Shafted']how about threateniing class action law suits, that will get their attention[/quote]

I highly doubt that. Their terms and conditions are written fairly well to explain how tickets and prize orders are handled.

[quote name='Dual45s']Rock and roll! Good thing I was off today.

P7080090s.jpg
[/quote]

Wow
congrats
how did you win that?? :hot:

so far 78 points.. how to make more points in each game? i made 20 or less points in each game :(
where can i find xbox 360 in the prize section?

[quote name='uchihabutter']so far 78 points.. how to make more points in each game? i made 20 or less points in each game :(
where can i find xbox 360 in the prize section?[/quote]

360 has been taken off because they're out of stock. The max amount of points you can get is 20 from certain games, and 25 from flexicon. Go to http://www.anagrammer.com/ for the solutions to most of the puzzles. Also you can only amass 1,000 points a day. Thank you good day sir.

The 360's are 32,000 points and are out of stock. finish the game and you get 20 points. Also, you are one of the most incompitant people I have ever seen.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']The 360's are 32,000 points and are out of stock. finish the game and you get 20 points. Also, you are one of the most incompitant people I have ever seen.[/quote]

next time you try to insult someone at least spell the word right
incompetent
:roll:

thanks

[quote name='ohram']360 has been taken off because they're out of stock. The max amount of points you can get is 20 from certain games, and 25 from flexicon. Go to http://www.anagrammer.com/ for the solutions to most of the puzzles. Also you can only amass 1,000 points a day. Thank you good day sir.[/quote]

Don't worry uchihabutter we were all new at this game at one time.
Most of have asked the same questions.
If you have the time to go back and read the post here you will find most of the answers. But I don't think any of us have that much energy lol :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Don't worry uchihabutter we were all new at this game at one time.
If you have the time to go back and read the post here you will find most of the answers. But I don't think any of us have that much energy lol :)[/quote]
There's always the "search in this thread" button right above the first post (upper right hand corner) on each page. But questions don't hurt anything, sure it messes up the thread, but seriously, it's over 300 pages long, it's already messed up...

[quote name='conchopearl']Don't worry uchihabutter we were all new at this game at one time.
If you have the time to go back and read the post here you will find most of the answers. But I don't think any of us have that much energy lol :)[/quote]

Agree >_

That's what the LSC faq is for! :D

It's called intellectual laziness: I don't want to expend the energy to find my own answers, someone find them for me!

[quote name='GoddessTio']That's what the LSC faq is for! :D

It's called intellectual laziness: I don't want to expend the energy to find my own answers, someone find them for me![/quote]
Especially when chances are someone knows it off the top of their heads and can answer it very quickly...

[quote name='CoinCollector']Their reply should be very interesting....[/quote]
i bet its going to be the same as everybody elses...their very good copy and pasters there at lsc

I ordered Zookeeper Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection back in June 28th, did not get the second confirmation email yet.
I guess I should be going for the magazines.com cards and getting cash now, right?

its up to you if you want to order the magazines because of the confusion of whether or not the cards sent out this time will be redeemable for cash. Worst case scenario you just order some nice magazines :bouncy:

I'm glad the magazines are back, I'll try and get some. I just hope they send me these, since I've only gotten one item out of the eight or so I've ordered.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I'm glad the magazines are back, I'll try and get some. I just hope they send me these, since I've only gotten one item out of the eight or so I've ordered.[/quote]

Wow that's really getting shafted. How long ago did u order the other 7 items.

Since it was back before the promotional company change over, I'd send them a polite simple email with all the confirmation numbers and hope they feel like fixing something that wasn't their mistake. Good luck!

[quote name='Dual45s']Since it was back before the promotional company change over, I'd send them a polite simple email with all the confirmation numbers and hope they feel like fixing something that wasn't their mistake. Good luck![/quote]

that hasn't worked for me. they actually told me an item was out of stock, yet the item was available for redemption on their website at the time.

[quote name='Shafted']Wow that's really getting shafted. How long ago did u order the other 7 items.[/quote]

Most were in July last year, but I ordered a couple of things about a month ago too. Didn't use bots or anything. I don't get how the company running this can be so incompetent and still be paid for it. I think if Microsoft gave me the prizes and shipping materials I could do a better job myself.

[quote name='Shafted']that hasn't worked for me. they actually told me an item was out of stock, yet the item was available for redemption on their website at the time.[/quote]

That's some bullshit right there. I'd suggest bringing that up to them. "Just a heads up, but the whatever is still up on the redemption page and I didn't want you guys to get a huge backlog for that prize."

On another note, when the fuck are they going to put up more Flexicons, I'm going crazy on these damn grinding games (chicktionary, spelling bee, slugger).

yeah you guys shouldnt be bullshitting about club.live. Just because it "doesnt work" for you, doesnt mean it doesnt work for anyone else.

I emailed LSC about my Xbox orders yesterday and received this today.

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Currently we are out of stock and are working to get more stock of backordered prizes. At this time we do not have an estimated restock date, so the prize order has been cancelled and your tickets have been refunded to your account.

My account isn't showing any ticket refunds.

[quote name='2574']I emailed LSC about my Xbox orders yesterday and received this today.
[/quote]

That's good they're saying that they're out of stock to the newer orders and not just the February orders. I'm not saying it's good that you haven't received your Xbox, this just means that they really ARE out of stock.

I got my Zune headphones today which i ordered on 6/22. i haven received a shipping confirmation for my mouse and the cookbook ordered on 6/22. i ordered using my own name for those 2 but not for the zune headphones. why i did that, i have no idea...

Well that's sad so far I've read that those who ordered on the 25th and 26th got the Xbox 360 that they ordered anyone who ordered from the 27th or 28th got a shipping confirmation? The Xboxes went out of stock quickly :(

Does anyone else have constant problems with glitchy and slow games? The last several times I tried to get through any game, I could never finish because either it would freeze, clicking on something in the game would load another page and erase my progress, or it purposely acts like a bitch in Firefox (playing IE produces the other two problems). I've been stuck at 500 points for months because of it.

I ordered Rock Band on the 2nd, still waiting on Shipping Confirmation - anyone else that ordered that around the same time frame and gets SC, letting us know here would be awesome.

[quote name='Dual45s']That's some bullshit right there. I'd suggest bringing that up to them. "Just a heads up, but the whatever is still up on the redemption page and I didn't want you guys to get a huge backlog for that prize."

On another note, when the fuck are they going to put up more Flexicons, I'm going crazy on these damn grinding games (chicktionary, spelling bee, slugger).[/quote]

I ordered a magazine subscription in march, emailed them twice and got two "We are out of this prize" emails back. Like you could ever be out of a MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION.

[quote name='knifefish']Got my 360 this afternoon - ordered it on 6/26. It was the basic 20GB package w/ no pack-in games.[/QUOTE]

lucky. Ordered mine 25th.. still waiting. :[

I'm sure there was another user in the same boat as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back