Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='winterice']Zune is up again. Has anyone received one from the last time it was up? If they got stocks of it, shouldn't we be receiving it now?[/quote]

I ordered one when it was last up still waiting, I hope it get sent out soon. when I ordered rock band I got it in 3 weeks.

[quote name='innocentangel81']I ordered one when it was last up still waiting, I hope it get sent out soon. when I ordered rock band I got it in 3 weeks.[/quote]
me too ordered on the 26th then the 28th again..
hope to be seeing it :(

I ordered the Zune on the 25th and have received no word of it, I don't see how they can put it up again without fulfilling the last orders.

[quote name='Dmitriy']I ordered the Zune on the 25th and have received no word of it, I don't see how they can put it up again without fulfilling the last orders.[/quote]
I ordered on the 25th as well, I am guessing they are either shipped, shipping or very, VERY close to shipping those Zunes out. The last Zune I got came without shipping confirmation, so I would be surprised if this one shipped with confirmation.

I think it should be OK for them to process new orders while others who did order theirs wait the "6-8 weeks" (or 3 or 4 months) for delivery. Honestly I don't care if it takes that long to get it (as long as I DO get it) cuz, hey, it's free

It IS a good camera, but doesn't follow the dollar:ticket scheme at all. Should be under /around 30k. Curious.

All these 20,000+ ticket prizes are great and all, but I really wish they would put up some more 360 games (newer ones). Somewhere in the 5,000 - 7,000 range.

[quote name='Viper45']All these 20,000+ ticket prizes are great and all, but I really wish they would put up some more 360 games (newer ones). Somewhere in the 5,000 - 7,000 range.[/quote]

Yeah, I was hoping the same thing. I wonder why they don't. Maybe they get payed to feature certain products from other companys, so they don't put very many of their own prizes up.

im definitely getting the camera but i haven been playing in over 3 weeks....

i wonder if i will ever get those 3 $15 magazine subscriptions soon

[quote name='Viper45']All these 20,000+ ticket prizes are great and all, but I really wish they would put up some more 360 games (newer ones). Somewhere in the 5,000 - 7,000 range.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[quote name='CYRiX']Agreed.[/quote]
It would also be awesome if they added microsoft points or xbox live cards, but people would really abuse it, but then again it's free money for them...

So I sent yet another e-mail to LSC support...where I tried to make clear that I am not asking WHEN the Xbox 360 will be available again, but if they plan on fulfilling older orders before new ones.

I expect the same answer as before. :wall:

Also, for the hell of it, I sent an e-mail to [email protected]. :lol:

Right now I'm working up for a xbox once they put those back up. I also plan on getting some of those magazine gift cards. There's a few magazines I want, but haven't felt like paying for. The Zune doesn't interest me since I prefer smaller mp3 players for taking walks and exercising.

I just ordered mine today. I'll let everyone know if/when i receive it and color.

Sorry to hear about all those people waiting for their previous zune orders. hope we all get ours soon :D

p.s. I'm hoping for pink because it's hot on e-bay

[quote name='da510']Just ordered Rock Band. I'll let you guys know if I ever get it![/quote]

If you get yours before mine I'm going to be mad.

[quote name='uchihabutter']i tried playing games, it says "error" why is that? so i didn't get my 20 points :([/quote]
your not doing it legitimately are you

and thanks 2574

[quote name='mrwonton91']lol same here, i ordered mine the 29th[/quote]

I ordered on the 30th. Probably with the influx of Xbox orders they're just behind, but I still want my damn game. I've been playing for ages to get that.

so you know how you guys said, "If you email them, they consider you a cheater" does that mean i wont get any prize i order?!
is there a chance they wont consider you a cheater?
and i didn't use bots or macros

[quote name='pabr92']so you know how you guys said, "If you email them, they consider you a cheater" does that mean i wont get any prize i order?!
is there a chance they wont consider you a cheater?
and i didn't use bots or macros[/quote]

I've emailed them before and had no problem receiving items. :/

[quote name='xDarkElement']people have been reporting its gonna be black or white i think.
if i get brown or red im gonna get mad lol[/quote]

Actually, red seems to sell pretty well on Ebay with the buzzword "rare" or limited. Same goes for pink.

If you don't like the color ebay it and try to get a color you like or another mp3 player.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']I've emailed them before and had no problem receiving items. :/[/quote]
i hope ur right, i order a bunch of stuff like shirts, bags, downloads

[quote name='grandgrego']Actually, red seems to sell pretty well on Ebay with the buzzword "rare" or limited. Same goes for pink.[/quote]
im fine with pink or black, :D
whites too plain, and red makes me mad:bomb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1xMuffinManx1x
I've emailed them before and had no problem receiving items. :/

[quote name='pabr92']i hope ur right, i order a bunch of stuff like shirts, bags, downloads[/quote]

what did you e-mail them about? are you talking about feedback stuff (game play, live search, etc.) or order info.?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='grandgrego']what did you e-mail them about? are you talking about feedback stuff (game play, live search, etc.) or order info.?[/quote]
i guess both, but mostly about order info (with confirmation#)until i found out all replies where like
"Take 12 weeks...blah...may take 3 months of shipping.... best regards" i think a computer searches for key words and puts an automatic answer :whistle2:?

[quote name='Kitchens']Yeah, I was hoping the same thing. I wonder why they don't. Maybe they get payed to feature certain products from other companys, so they don't put very many of their own prizes up.[/quote]

Hmm. There may be a glimmer of hope left; PGR 3 has been removed from the prize list. Maybe that means they finally cleared out the stock for that game and will be replacing it with a new one...

Also of note that's gone now are the Zune Earphones. Not sure if anything else was taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back