Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered the headphones on the 3rd of July..... nothing yet oh well ill forget about it and it will come after i already got some more apple ones

I got my headphones last week and i hate it. it hurts now everytime i used it to work out. it keeps slipping off and i used a smaller earbud and it still comes off...

[quote name='pabr92']so you know how you guys said, "If you email them, they consider you a cheater" does that mean i wont get any prize i order?!
is there a chance they wont consider you a cheater?
and i didn't use bots or macros[/quote]

That was with the old fulfillment company. About the only problem you get from writing them nowadays is the same automated response. No real answers. It's always worth a try though.

The good thing is, that if you get a Zune, and you dont like the color, you can get the cases and covers for REALLY cheap on EBay.

No shipping conformation or Zune on my end... yet...
Here's to hoping that we dont become like the February XBox orders!

Hey, I was wondering, if you guys go to the aerosmith thread, you would of noticed that the member mguiddy, figured out a way to track our aerosmiths without using a tracking number, Here is a link to it:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4623603&postcount=82

Now I was wondering if this will work with CL since we know CL uses UPS now, the way he found the number 1520 was on the envelope thingy like how fedex used to send out games for CL using that, Now I was wondering if you guys could find a number just like that and see if we can track CL packages?

Just got this email ...

[quote name='Live Search Club']
Dear Live Search Club Participant,

You are receiving this email because you recently placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was cancelled because the item you requested is currently on backorder. While we hope to get this item back in stock soon, your account has been re-issued with 995 tickets for your $15 Magazine Subscription prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant!

Kind Regards,

The Live Search Club Team
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='innocentangel81']I was wondering if anyone got a shipping email for the zunes from last month[/quote]
No one has gotten one yet (or at least on any forum I've been on). My last one came without shipping confirmation, I expect the same this time around. Don't be surprised if it just shows up one of these days.

Well, now that the headphones are gone, I'll have a break from this for a while.

Or I could play obsessively and work towards a 360 should it ever come back.

Just got this e-mail...

You are receiving this email because you recently placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was cancelled because the item you requested is currently on backorder. While we hope to get this item back in stock soon, your account has been re-issued with 2,500 tickets for your Project Gotham Racing 3 for Xbox 360 prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.
Kind Regards,

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.

Huh - I ordered a magazine subscription back in March, (3/08/08) and today (07/17/08) I received my first issue. I emailed them twice about it, both times I was told that they were "out of stock" (of a magazine subscription?)

Still no word on my rock band or my controller.

'The Live Search Club site is currently down."

i'm hoping for something interesting when it reopens (but I'd be pleased with something as simple as more Flexicon puzzles).
-Eric

[quote name='steelsmack']No one has gotten one yet (or at least on any forum I've been on). My last one came without shipping confirmation, I expect the same this time around. Don't be surprised if it just shows up one of these days.[/quote]
The UPS truck has been stopping in front of my house every day this week, I get all happy thinking its something for me then the guy goes across the street it's killing me.

[quote name='innocentangel81']The UPS truck has been stopping in front of my house every day this week, I get all happy thinking its something for me then the guy goes across the street it's killing me.[/quote]
lol it's god playing with you

[quote name='Mad Scientist']'The Live Search Club site is currently down."

i'm hoping for something interesting when it reopens (but I'd be pleased with something as simple as more Flexicon puzzles).
-Eric[/quote]

I don't see anything new. Likely just routine maintenance.

[quote name='devilsfan098']Just got this email ...[/quote]

I ordered a few within a half hour of the prize being added and they were all canceled. I wonder if anyone got them.

It asked me to enter codes after I logged in this morning. Has it done this to anyone else before?

Oh also, my brother and I ordered a tote bag and Flight Simulator X around June 15 and have yet to hear anything.

[quote name='louiedog']I ordered a few within a half hour of the prize being added and they were all canceled. I wonder if anyone got them.[/quote]
yeah, what's up with that? I'm sure quite a few of us ordered them as soon as they put them up. Same goes for the zune

[quote name='Shadowlink']Hey, I was wondering, if you guys go to the aerosmith thread, you would of noticed that the member mguiddy, figured out a way to track our aerosmiths without using a tracking number, Here is a link to it:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4623603&postcount=82

Now I was wondering if this will work with CL since we know CL uses UPS now, the way he found the number 1520 was on the envelope thingy like how fedex used to send out games for CL using that, Now I was wondering if you guys could find a number just like that and see if we can track CL packages?[/quote]Anyone know?

[quote name='louiedog']I ordered a few within a half hour of the prize being added and they were all canceled. I wonder if anyone got them.[/quote]

LSC has found a new gimmick to keep the masses addiicted to this game.

Once in a while list a decent item, let a ton of people redeem, then refund tickets to a majority of those redeemed.

Do know how to count their inventory or what? Why not take the prize off the list immediiately ? Do they not count the redemptions in real time?

[quote name='Meiji']It asked me to enter codes after I logged in this morning. Has it done this to anyone else before?

Oh also, my brother and I ordered a tote bag and Flight Simulator X around June 15 and have yet to hear anything.[/quote]

I ordered a tote bag on May 25 and have yet to hear anything. I also have 2 pen packs from May 23. This is the longest the new company has gone without shipping prizes to me. They were doing great.

Just got a shipping confirmation for Flight Sim X ordered 6/11. Still waiting on a 360 controller ordered 2/24. It's weird, because I've received prizes ordered after both these items, sometimes only a week after I ordered them, making me curious as to how exactly they handle their shipping.

[quote name='innocentangel81']The UPS truck has been stopping in front of my house every day this week, I get all happy thinking its something for me then the guy goes across the street it's killing me.[/quote]

Haha same here, it seems like everyone on my neighborhood is getting something but me.

I ordered 7 $15 gift cards right after they were posted, I'd say within 30 minutes, and they all got canceled. It's okay though, I'm now only a few days away from Vista, which I was planning on getting anyway...

So far my 13 $15 magazine subscriptions haven't been canceled. If they do ship should I expect tracking info through UPS? Or are they shipping stuff like this through USPS?

At the moment, my 9 $15 magazine subscriptions haven't been refunded yet. 2574, if they do ship, then it'll most likely be through the USPS, as the last batch of shipped gift cards were mailed individually in a bubble lined envelope.

Received my cook books today out of the blue. Received no shipping confirmation.
P7180087s.jpg

My 50 $15 magazines gift cards haven't been cancelled yet. I also ordered within about 30 minutes of the prizes coming up (came back up at about noon CST that day).

I imagine people's got canceled because they've just shipped some. I'd guess people will start getting them on Tuesday.

Since they haven't been canceled yet I think I'm in the clear.

By the times of the cancellations, I'm guessing that the gift cards were shipped yesterday. USPS takes a maximum of 3 days, often times just 2 days through Priority Mail, so I think we might see some people get them as soon as tomorrow, but I'm just guessing. If they do indeed ship from Chicago (some have said cl ships stuff from Chicago), then I might get mine tomorrow! I'm hoping I do (which is certainly coloring my predictions!) as I'm getting home on Sunday, which will give me a chance to redeem them. However, I also leave home on Sunday again, so if I don't get them on Saturday, I won't get a chance to redeem them till next Sunday, putting me behind everyone else on redeeming them.

(checked again, I actually ordered within about 45 minutes of them coming back. Maybe those of you who thought you ordered in 30 minutes of them being posted didn't know when they came back exactly?)

UPDATE: Went back and did some snooping. People had their magazine gc orders zeroed on the 7th of June (at least that's when mine were canceled) which was a Saturday. 2 business days later, on the 10th, SuperSonic got his gc's. So, judging by people's orders being canceled yesterday/today, we'll see ppl get some gcs tomorrow, monday or tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lone $15 GC hasn't been canceled yet, and I ordered it later in the day when they came back. Hopefully this means I'll get it, like quadomatic explained :)

[quote name='Splatoon']Just got a shipping confirmation for Flight Sim X ordered 6/11. Still waiting on a 360 controller ordered 2/24. It's weird, because I've received prizes ordered after both these items, sometimes only a week after I ordered them, making me curious as to how exactly they handle their shipping.[/quote]

This further backs my suspicion that they ship by the item and not the time ordered. My brother got his shipping confirmation of Flight Sim X today as well. I guess they ship stuff when they get in stock... As for your controller, sounds like it was before the company change. We've got so many orders stuck in limbo from that time period, so you should consider yourself lucky if you get anything from that order.

[quote name='conchopearl']I finally got a shipping email for my Samsung Camcorder I ordered in March.
Scheduled Delivery: 07/23/2008

[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, March? I guess shipping orders differ from person to person.

[quote name='Shadowlink']Hey, I was wondering, if you guys go to the aerosmith thread, you would of noticed that the member mguiddy, figured out a way to track our aerosmiths without using a tracking number, Here is a link to it:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...3&postcount=82

Now I was wondering if this will work with CL since we know CL uses UPS now, the way he found the number 1520 was on the envelope thingy like how fedex used to send out games for CL using that, Now I was wondering if you guys could find a number just like that and see if we can track CL packages?[/QUOTE]Anyone know if this will work?

[quote name='Shadowlink']Anyone know if this will work?[/quote]

There are two problems with this. The first is that according to UPS the reference number is an optional number assigned by the shipper, and checking the box from my Rock Band shipped in June LSC didn't assign one. The second problem is this number would likely change with each batch of shipments, so we would need someone to report the reference number of each batch of prizes giving a few days warning at most. If only there was a way to track packages by shipper or destination address.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']My lone $15 GC hasn't been canceled yet, and I ordered it later in the day when they came back. Hopefully this means I'll get it, like quadomatic explained :)[/quote]

Guess I spoke too soon:

You are receiving this email because you recently placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was cancelled because the item you requested is currently on backorder. While we hope to get this item back in stock soon, your account has been re-issued with 995 tickets for your $15 Magazine Subscription prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.
Kind Regards,

:whee: I just wish they would cancel my Halo 2 order to get it over with. Might aim for the Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000, as that looks pretty sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back