Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steelsmack']Just got shipping confirmation on the first prize I ordered, way back in February. An XBOX 360 controller. I had given up on it, but it should be good news for those who have items from Feb (especially those with controllers), as it appears they haven't given up on shipping out Incentive Logic's non-shipped items.[/quote]

Just curious, what date in February?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Just curious, what date in February?[/quote]
2/19. It should be here Wednesday, assuming they shipped it yesterday. It's not showing anything worthwhile on UPS' site yet though.

[quote name='xDarkElement']hey, the guy with the red zune, i was wondering if you could post pics of it?[/quote]
zunepic2gc2.jpg

It's a crappy pic, but all I have at work is a web cam. A vx-6000 off of LSC actually...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Atomic Orange22']I just ordered my stuff a few days ago. I went for the controller and Kameo (It was cheap.). The Wireless Desktop will be next for me.

How strange though, the wireless Desktop wasn't a prize for me until about a week ago... How could you have ordered it back in Feb? Are the prizes regional of something?[/quote]Good luck with Kameo...great game. Lots of challenge (seriously).

I am still waiting on, to be more precise, the Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite. I have never received a confirmation for it, since placing the order on February 24th.

And it may be a regional thing, but LSC's new prize distributor is Arvato USA, which has a location not but 10 minutes away from me here in Louisville. I received Kameo in less than a week, actually.

Unfortunately though, it's not all peaches. In addition to still not getting my prize/having my tickets returned, the third Xbox 360 Controller for Windows I've ordered is also being hung in limbo, as well. That was after a less than 2 week turnaround on the second one I ordered.

Not sure what the hold up is. Maybe they're starting to finally go through Incentive Logic's mess? :bomb:

[quote name='steelsmack']Just got my Zune ordered 6/25. It's red, no shipping confirmation (which is what happened with my first Zune). Those who ordered Zunes while it was up at the end of June, UPS should be heading your way.[/quote]

I was checking out the last page of the forums and read someone mentioning that you got your Zune, I almost wet my pants to scramble to find the original post. Now I'm all giddy, waiting for mine which should come fairly soon because I ordered it on the 25th as well. Just curious, but what state do you live in? I'm all the way on the West Coast in California so I tend to get the prizes a day or two late.

[quote name='Dmitriy']I was checking out the last page of the forums and read someone mentioning that you got your Zune, I almost wet my pants to scramble to find the original post. Now I'm all giddy, waiting for mine which should come fairly soon because I ordered it on the 25th as well. Just curious, but what state do you live in? I'm all the way on the West Coast in California so I tend to get the prizes a day or two late.[/quote]
Ohio, 2 days shipping from Kentucky for me, should be 4 for you, so hopefully Wednesday your shows. I haven't heard anyone else say they have gotten theirs yet, but others I'm sure are on the way.

[quote name='e3revolution']His looks pink to me.[/quote]
Like I said, crappy camera. It is most definitely not pink, it is a very bright red. Zunes have a transparent/translucent plastic shell around them and the reason it looks pink is that the camera is doing a horrible job at "looking" through that shell and it makes the red appear much whiter, hence the pink...

[quote name='steelsmack']Like I said, crappy camera. It is most definitely not pink, it is a very bright red. Zunes have a transparent/translucent plastic shell around them and the reason it looks pink is that the camera is doing a horrible job at "looking" through that shell and it makes the red appear much whiter, hence the pink...[/quote]

Or maybe you got a pink one and are afraid to admit it. ;)

Lol...Not sure If I want to get Rockband or wait and get a Zune(should they bring them back).

Oh, and I was reading on the first page, How is it possible to get that many points in a week!?

[quote name='bluepen92']can you take another pic of your zune, so we can agree if its red or pink?:bouncy:
this time with less lighting[/quote]
it's a red one, the pink ones are light pink really girly

[quote name='KaleKatsura']Lol...Not sure If I want to get Rockband or wait and get a Zune(should they bring them back).

Oh, and I was reading on the first page, How is it possible to get that many points in a week!?[/QUOTE]
Once upon a time, there was no limit on the tickets you could get. They put the limit on a few months ago.

the zune is ok,
frankly i am a bit unimpressed the interface for it sucks and isa memory hog, at least it is on my old POS machine at home. I like the ipod when using floola better.

[quote name='bluepen92']btw, are the zunes good quality? im just wondering since im saving up for one[/QUOTE]
My husband got one and has been very happy with it. He got the dreaded brown one, but also got a case for it. Can't beat free. I've heard some complaints about them on this board, but I think they've been good for most of us.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Once upon a time, there was no limit on the tickets you could get. They put the limit on a few months ago.[/quote]

Oh, Yeah, I see that now, but still, that just sounds flat out impossible with the fact you only get like, 20 tickets with chicktionary

[quote name='chimpian']the zune is ok,
frankly i am a bit unimpressed the interface for it sucks and isa memory hog, at least it is on my old POS machine at home. I like the ipod when using floola better.[/quote]
i was wondering if i should get one, since i can play music and pics on my phone. thanks for the advice though:D

[quote name='CO_mommy']My husband got one and has been very happy with it. He got the dreaded brown one, but also got a case for it. Can't beat free. I've heard some complaints about them on this board, but I think they've been good for most of us.[/quote]
well i might get one as a gift, but i hope i can order it on time for x-mas

[quote name='KaleKatsura']Oh, Yeah, I see that now, but still, that just sounds flat out impossible with the fact you only get like, 20 tickets with chicktionary[/QUOTE]
Let's just say, I played for hours. It was almost a job for me. lol I can get 1000 tickets in a couple of hours, so playing for 8+ hours would give lots of tickets.

getting tickets is easier with flexicon, i have to get 1k on both my and my moms account
i was getting sick of chicktionary

[quote name='bluepen92']getting tickets is easier with flexicon, i have to get 1k on both my and my moms account
i was getting sick of chicktionary[/quote]

I tried that earlier, took me longer to complete one Flexicon puzzle than it did to complete one chictionary puzzle.

[quote name='KaleKatsura']I tried that earlier, took me longer to complete one Flexicon puzzle than it did to complete one chictionary puzzle.[/quote]
for me its 10sec faster than chictionary, i even timed it. but thats cuz i type fast so it's different for everyone

[quote name='bluepen92']getting tickets is easier with flexicon, i have to get 1k on both my and my moms account
i was getting sick of chicktionary[/QUOTE]
Same here. It's the only game I play, until I run out of puzzles.

[quote name='chimpian']the zune is ok,
frankly i am a bit unimpressed the interface for it sucks and isa memory hog, at least it is on my old POS machine at home. I like the ipod when using floola better.[/quote]
The interface on the device, or the interface on your computer?

The computer interface was a little confusing/stupid at first, but I'm used to it now and I like it better than iTunes. It still has its faults, that's for sure, but unless you're very computer illiterate, it's a piece of cake to move files onto it. My biggest complaint is no one links to Zune podcasts properly and I don't use the marketplace (another common complaint) which apparently does a good job of adding podcasts properly. I always have to use a generic xml feed and copy and paste it into the Zune software.

The device interface is about as simple as it gets, and the transitions are very pretty as well.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I'm beginning to think they canceled them all.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't been canceled though...we'll see.

Maybe we'll see them in another 2 weeks.

Here and here (really big pic here)are some proper pics of my red Zune, you can see it is more of a red-orange than a red-pink when a proper camera is used.

Only thing I don't like is it seems to go nuts if your metadata isn't EXACTLY right. And even if it is right, it will proceed to mess it up, and it even does that inconsistently. I downloaded two free albums of various artists. One, it made a new album for every artist on the album. For the other, it picked one song and won't add the rest. And I have about 1000 songs with bad metadata. I don't even remember how long I've been trying to fix things.

[quote name='steelsmack']Here and here (really big pic here)are some proper pics of my red Zune, you can see it is more of a red-orange than a red-pink when a proper camera is used.[/QUOTE]
LOL That's too funny. I could tell it was red in the original pic.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']What Model is the Zune? 4GB, 8GB, 30GB, or 80GB?[/QUOTE]
It's the original brick and 30 GB, I believe.

[quote name='CO_mommy']It's the original brick and 30 GB, I believe.[/quote]
Original Version would be 30GB..

It's 20K right? I guess it's better than Rock Band, though not much better (Apple all the way, though my 30GB iPod died last year)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Original Version would be 30GB..

It's 20K right? I guess it's better than Rock Band, though not much better (Apple all the way, though my 30GB iPod died last year)[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are 20K. We've got the Zune and Rock Band. They're both worth it.

Greetings Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. This prize is out of stock and has been temporarily removed. At this time, we have no estimated date of return. Please check back in the future to see if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes.[/font]

Best regards,
Live Search Club Support

Haha, I asked them about the webcams. I got one of those generic automated responses. D:

[quote name='CO_mommy']Yes, they are 20K. We've got the Zune and Rock Band. They're both worth it.[/quote]
Ya, but I really don't want either, because rock Band would probably just take up space and the Zune interface sucks (Plus i'm a slave to apple products).

Does it work with MP4 videos? That would probably seal the deal for me since I have about 100GB of Videos in non-DRM MP4

[quote name='VioletArrows']Only thing I don't like is it seems to go nuts if your metadata isn't EXACTLY right. And even if it is right, it will proceed to mess it up, and it even does that inconsistently. I downloaded two free albums of various artists. One, it made a new album for every artist on the album. For the other, it picked one song and won't add the rest. And I have about 1000 songs with bad metadata. I don't even remember how long I've been trying to fix things.[/quote]
Metadata is a pain no matter what music player you go through. It handled the very small amount (maybe 4-6 albums) of various artist stuff that I have perfectly...

[quote name='bluepen92']thanks for those pics, i hope i can get a pink zune, maybe black
so far i got 7k(not even halfways :wall:)[/QUOTE]

Just keep working at it. I'm only now just getting close to enough for a 360. I just hope they don't up the cost too much. I only need about 3 or 4 thousand more.

[quote name='erehwon']Just keep working at it. I'm only now just getting close to enough for a 360. I just hope they don't up the cost too much. I only need about 3 or 4 thousand more.[/quote]

will they ever put it back up?

Seeing as how that's the thing that goes out the most often and gets people playing/searching the most, probably. Just not until they catch up, and who knows when that'll be.

One quick question

Do you pay shipping on the stuff? I was looking at getting Rock Band, but I bet shipping will be a bitch if I have to pay for it..

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']One quick question

Do you pay shipping on the stuff? I was looking at getting Rock Band, but I bet shipping will be a bitch if I have to pay for it..[/quote]

shippings free:bouncy:

[quote name='bluepen92']shippings free:bouncy:[/quote]
w00tness

IMO, who cares what color you get? You're getting a $200 dollar system for free

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']w00tness

IMO, who cares what color you get? You're getting a $200 dollar system for free[/quote]
if they send it to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back