Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bluepen92']if they send it to you...[/quote]
They will. They used to be ran by a lousy company, now it's run by a good company. Even the old stuff the last company screwed up is being taken care of by this company.

[quote name='steelsmack']They will. They used to be ran by a lousy company, now it's run by a good company. Even the old stuff the last company screwed up is being taken care of by this company.[/quote]
thats good then

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']w00tness

IMO, who cares what color you get? You're getting a $200 dollar system for free[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

[quote name='Dual45s']Prizes are removed from the site when they are out of stock. So there was a few months where the promotions companies were switching and the desktop was unavailable.

Every once in a while LSC will throw a double ticket day where every ticket you earn is worth 2. Other than that, you can technically get more than a thousand in a day since the LSC "day" ends at 7 EST. Other than that...just keep plugging away at it.

A confirmation email and a shipping confirmation email are two entirely different things. Since you (I haven't heard different) always get an order confirmation email immediately, when someone mentions a "confirmation email" they generally mean the shipping email that gives you the UPS tracking number.

Hope this helped.[/quote]

Wow, thank you. That all helped a lot. I'm looking forward to a double ticket day, I have no problem getting the tickets it's just the waiting part that bothers me. Oh well, they have some good free stuff so I don't care.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Good luck with Kameo...great game. Lots of challenge (seriously).

I am still waiting on, to be more precise, the Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite. I have never received a confirmation for it, since placing the order on February 24th.

And it may be a regional thing, but LSC's new prize distributor is Arvato USA, which has a location not but 10 minutes away from me here in Louisville. I received Kameo in less than a week, actually.

Unfortunately though, it's not all peaches. In addition to still not getting my prize/having my tickets returned, the third Xbox 360 Controller for Windows I've ordered is also being hung in limbo, as well. That was after a less than 2 week turnaround on the second one I ordered.

Not sure what the hold up is. Maybe they're starting to finally go through Incentive Logic's mess? :bomb:[/quote]

Yeah, I wasn't going to order it but then PGR3 went away so I researched a bit and it looked pretty good. I like Rare too, good developer.

I'm going to order the Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000 whenever I have enough tickets.

Ahh, I in my excited look-at-all-the-free-stuff-ness didn't see that it was for Windows too. Sounds even better than I thought. Does it come with the little USB thing too?

Thanks for all the info, this is probably the least treating forum I've joined. Everybody's pretty nice.

[quote name='Atomic Orange22']Yeah, I wasn't going to order it but then PGR3 went away so I researched a bit and it looked pretty good. I like Rare too, good developer.[/quote]

I'm hoping they bring back PGR3, that was the first thing I was going to order once I got the 360. Now that I have enough tickets stored up, I'm picking things up to go along with the 360, another controller, Rock Band, etc, now they need to bring PGR3 back and the 360 and I'll be set.

[quote name='Atomic Orange22']Ahh, I in my excited look-at-all-the-free-stuff-ness didn't see that it was for Windows too. Sounds even better than I thought. Does it come with the little USB thing too?

Thanks for all the info, this is probably the least treating forum I've joined. Everybody's pretty nice.[/quote]Yep, it comes with the Wireless Gaming Receiver.

I've recently had the pleasure of playing Mario Kart with a wireless controller for the first time :D

And yeah, CAG rocks!

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Yes, I did them all on the same account. And the cards are back up? Better start playing again![/quote]

I know this is late and all, and maybe someone talked about this in the pages that follow, but Supersonci clearly gave it away that he was lying. Let's follow the timeline here...

He posts a message saying that the cards are no longer useful.

Then he says "Oooh, the cards are back? I'll have to start playing again."

Then he posts a mesasge saying that he spoke to someone AWHILE BACK and found out that they were no longer redeemable for cash.

Sooooooo, Supersonic...if you knew "awhile back" that htey were no longer redeemable for cash, then please exaplin to me why you got so excited that they were available again and felt the need to start playing again.

And that, sir, is what I call BUSTED.

Interesting point lakawak.

Anyways, if anyone has ordered song downloads before, how long does it take them to give you a code/codes? I ordered them on 7-20-08, so this would be the 3rd business day, even though the day is not over yet. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I couldn't expect it to take them more than 1 or 2 days to copy and paste a code(s) and send it via email.

[quote name='lakawak']I know this is late and all, and maybe someone talked about this in the pages that follow, but Supersonci clearly gave it away that he was lying. Let's follow the timeline here...

Then he posts a mesasge saying that he spoke to someone AWHILE BACK and found out that they were no longer redeemable for cash.

Sooooooo, Supersonic...if you knew "awhile back" that htey were no longer redeemable for cash, then please exaplin to me why you got so excited that they were available again and felt the need to start playing again.

And that, sir, is what I call BUSTED.[/quote]I actually called him out on in it here. It was about 50 minutes between when he said "Oh they're back, I'll have to start playin again" and when he said "I talked to someone a while back...". I thought it was pretty clear that it was a lie...

[quote name='e3revolution']Hmm. The title says no return fraud talk. Lol. Sneaky sneaky sneaky. How much are the cards?[/quote]
What are you talking about "no return fraud talk"???

You guys do realize, they have to check your account and everything so its fraud free right? They probally have like hundreds of accounts to check every day when someone orders something. After that they ship out the items. You just gotta be patient

So here's a quick question -- I ordered Rock Band back on 7/5, and it was on my wish list with something like "Achieved!" underneath it. I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation or anything, and I just looked at my wish list; it has Rock Band listed along with the number of tickets I still need in order to get it.

So -- did I get screwed somehow? Are they not going to honor my previous order, or is this just to indicate the number of points I need to order another Rock Band? Thanks!

[quote name='PRMega']So here's a quick question -- I ordered Rock Band back on 7/5, and it was on my wish list with something like "Achieved!" underneath it. I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation or anything, and I just looked at my wish list; it has Rock Band listed along with the number of tickets I still need in order to get it.

So -- did I get screwed somehow? Are they not going to honor my previous order, or is this just to indicate the number of points I need to order another Rock Band? Thanks![/quote]

I got that too and emailed them this is what I got:
[FONT=&quot]Dear Live Search Club Participant,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. After you have placed your order, if points were deducted from your account, then your order was placed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please note, processing and delivery of any prize order may take up to 12 weeks or longer depending on your prize's back order status. When your order is assigned shipping information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with any shipping/tracking information.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live Search Club Customer Support[/FONT]

[quote name='PRMega']So here's a quick question -- I ordered Rock Band back on 7/5, and it was on my wish list with something like "Achieved!" underneath it. I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation or anything, and I just looked at my wish list; it has Rock Band listed along with the number of tickets I still need in order to get it.

So -- did I get screwed somehow? Are they not going to honor my previous order, or is this just to indicate the number of points I need to order another Rock Band? Thanks![/quote]

Did you get the points back in your account?
It may be just that you left it in your wish list and they automatic figure your just wishing for a second one since we can get 3 of each now.

My camcorder finally got here today :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='conchopearl']Did you get the points back in your account?
It may be just that you left it in your wish list and they automatic figure your just wishing for a second one since we can get 3 of each now.

My camcorder finally got here today :)[/quote]
can you show a pic of ur cam plz

[quote name='conchopearl']My camcorder finally got here today :)[/quote]

Congrats!

1 Month to get Rock Band? I'll have to think about that.

I'm hopefully going to order my first gift off Live Search, a 360 Controller! Hope I can get enough tickets to get Rock Band before August and the Camera before October!

I don't believe you got screwed. A similar thing happened to me when I ordered the Xbox the last time it was up. The new company has changed the rules so that you can order up to 3 of the hardware/software items. I had a mild panic when I saw that I needed X amount of tickets to get an Xbox, but then I checked my order history and it was still there so I assumed, like you said, it's just a tally of what it would take to get another one. Oh, and I did receive that first 360 I ordered, so I think you're in the clear.

[quote name='Myeviltwin']did they already put up and remove a Xbox 360[/quote]
Yes, I think it's been gone for about 3 weeks or so. If it comes back up you have to jump on it pretty quick. Stay tuned to CAG and someone will let you know, probably within minutes, of it coming back up.

[quote name='bluepen92']can you show a pic of ur cam plz[/quote]

Your wish is my command :)

stuff7-23004.jpg

I'm hoping they bring it back again too. I've almost got enough points for one this time. We already have one, but I prefer playing on my own console, in my room.

[quote name='lakawak']I know this is late and all, and maybe someone talked about this in the pages that follow, but Supersonci clearly gave it away that he was lying. Let's follow the timeline here...

And that, sir, is what I call BUSTED.[/quote]

[quote name='steelsmack']I actually called him out on in it here. It was about 50 minutes between when he said "Oh they're back, I'll have to start playin again" and when he said "I talked to someone a while back...". I thought it was pretty clear that it was a lie...[/quote]

WOW, just WOW. First off, I think he he deserves some credibility since he has been here longer than BOTH of you and he is the only one who investigated this subject to the degree he did. If you were to atleast give him the benefit of the doubt, you could have realized that he more than likely saw that the Magazine.com cards were back on THIS FORUM, and then when he checked it out not too much longer on the actual site, he noticed they were SUBSCRIPTION CARDS. So, then he decides to help everyone by saying what he had already known. Besides, the majority of the cards were refunded, so if anything, he would have been saving people time.

[quote name='conchopearl']Your wish is my command :)

stuff7-23004.jpg
[/quote]

How much is that? That looks heck of a lot better than the camera currently up!

Edit:

I don't know why I found this so funny

I was playing Flexicon, and one of the questions was 'computer search engine', and the answer was Yahoo.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']How much is that? That looks heck of a lot better than the camera currently up![/quote]

It was 30,000at the time it was up. I don't know if it will be back or not.
I am going after the new camera also. I need a good still camera and it also does 3 minute videos :)

[quote name='conchopearl']It was 30,000at the time it was up. I don't know if it will be back or not.
I am going after the new camera also. I need a good still camera and it also does 3 minute videos :)[/quote]
Cool, thanks

How long does it normally take them to search though terms and Conditions? Or does that depend when the item is actually shipped or not?

My Zune arrived!!!!!! It's black even though the color of the box was brown. I thought for sure it was brown colored one but upon opening it was black. I ordered it on the 26th. I didn't get a shipping email and live in CA. I also had to sign for it.

[quote name='winterice']My Zune arrived!!!!!! It's black even though the color of the box was brown. I thought for sure it was brown colored one but upon opening it was black. I ordered it on the 26th. I didn't get a shipping email and live in CA. I also had to sign for it.[/quote]
i'm glad someone got one today, maybe if i stop looking for the ups truck they might stop by

[quote name='mrcheapo11']WOW, just WOW. First off, I think he he deserves some credibility since he has been here longer than BOTH of you and he is the only one who investigated this subject to the degree he did. [/quote]
Wow, just wow! Did you read ANY of the evidence? Any at all? Are you really that gullible?! I hope so, cause I've got a bridge to sell you. Maybe some swamp land too. And I mean, credibility should definitely be based on how long someone's been on a forum. I mean, if Bill Gates subscribes to a Windows forum today, he definitely doesn't deserve more credibility than someone who joined a week ago, right? Everything in life is how LONG you've done something, not how much you actually know, right? I'm on another forum with a LSC thread and I've been on that site for a year and a half longer than he has been on this one, so do I deserve more credit than he does on that site, but not this one? Maybe I deserve more overall? Come on, how long you've been a registered user means nothing, NOTHING at all. Common sense will tell you what SuperSonic was trying to pull, I guess you're a little short in that department.
If you were to atleast give him the benefit of the doubt, you could have realized that he more than likely saw that the Magazine.com cards were back on THIS FORUM, and then when he checked it out not too much longer on the actual site, he noticed they were SUBSCRIPTION CARDS.
I would have given him the benefit doubt if he didn't change his stance in a 53 minute time frame. Did he notice they were SUBSCRIPTION CARDS the last time as well (you know, when he redeemed 19 of them. And yes people made a big stink about that the last time as well)? Just cause they are listed as one thing on the site doesn't mean that's actually what they are - it sure didn't the last time.
So, then he decides to help everyone by saying what he had already known. Besides, the majority of the cards were refunded, so if anything, he would have been saving people time.
"Saving" people's time, so he can work on getting some cards for himself.

Farther observations of my Zune. The corners on the Zune box is pretty beat up. It didn't come in a box but a yellow padded envelope. Strangely, it got two stickers (one overlapping the other) on the area where the bar code and serial number is. I can faintly see the bar code and numbers of the bottom sticker. I tried separating the stickers but no go. Anyone know whats up with that? I didn't get a refurbished or something right? lol.

[quote name='winterice']Farther observations of my Zune. The corners on the Zune box is pretty beat up. It didn't come in a box but a yellow padded envelope. Strangely, it got two stickers (one overlapping the other) on the area where the bar code and serial number is. I can faintly see the bar code and numbers of the bottom sticker. I tried separating the stickers but no go. Anyone know whats up with that? I didn't get a refurbished or something right? lol.[/quote]
Mine is the exact same way. It's not refurbished, and when you see the load of songs, pictures and videos all of that is supposed to be there on a new Zune...

[quote name='winterice']Farther observations of my Zune. The corners on the Zune box is pretty beat up. It didn't come in a box but a yellow padded envelope. Strangely, it got two stickers (one overlapping the other) on the area where the bar code and serial number is. I can faintly see the bar code and numbers of the bottom sticker. I tried separating the stickers but no go. Anyone know whats up with that? I didn't get a refurbished or something right? lol.[/quote]

It most likely is a refurb, just like mines. It came preloaded with some grunge music.

Huh. Mine was a refurb I got from woot. It came in it's original box, and did have a sticker here and there on it, and preloaded music. Which reminds me that I wish I could find the original preloaded music. I have the new music, and most of it's crap.

[quote name='winterice']My Zune arrived!!!!!! It's black even though the color of the box was brown. I thought for sure it was brown colored one but upon opening it was black. I ordered it on the 26th. I didn't get a shipping email and live in CA. I also had to sign for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm from CA too. Ordered on the 25th. Still waiting.

[quote name='steelsmack']I'm hoping they bring back PGR3, that was the first thing I was going to order once I got the 360. Now that I have enough tickets stored up, I'm picking things up to go along with the 360, another controller, Rock Band, etc, now they need to bring PGR3 back and the 360 and I'll be set.[/quote]

Nice, I got Forza 2 (not from the site) so I'm not very interested in PGR3. If they don't bring it back I'm sure you could find that one really cheap somewhere. Good luck!

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Yep, it comes with the Wireless Gaming Receiver.

I've recently had the pleasure of playing Mario Kart with a wireless controller for the first time :D

And yeah, CAG rocks![/quote]

That's the term I was looking for.

OHHHH!!! I just realized the possibilities!! All the N64 games I have on my PC! I can use my television as a second screen and play with my new controller. Thank you for the idea! :bouncy:

Indeed, it does!

A quick question...

I got an email with the UPS tracking number. Does that mean my orders are shipped? I haven't received any other conformation emails besides these. Thank you!

[quote name='Atomic Orange22']A quick question...

I got an email with the UPS tracking number. Does that mean my orders are shipped? I haven't received any other conformation emails besides these. Thank you![/QUOTE]
In the email, it should tell you what prize has shipped along with the UPS tracking number. Does it have that?

[quote name='CO_mommy']In the email, it should tell you what prize has shipped along with the UPS tracking number. Does it have that?[/quote]

It just has the number, darn it. I don't think it's shipped yet.
:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back