Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSC fixed the max limit problem. Once you reach 1000 points they notify you. Not like when you have to pass 1000 points. At least I think they fixed it.

[quote name='Dmitriy']Do the more expensive prizes require a signature to be delivered?[/QUOTE]
Don't know but on the tracking page for my 360 controller, it states that signature is required.

[quote name='xDarkElement']crosseyedpilot, what color was it?
anyone get their zunes from 7/15?[/quote]

Its black, but I'm getting a case for it, for around $6
I'll most likely post some pictures on Friday

I hope they put the Zune's back up. They haven't put up anything new in a while and I finally got enough tickets to actually get a zune and I already have rock band.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Heh, if they ever get around to shipping them, maybe we'll get the ones with the new 60 GB hard drives. :pray:[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That'd be like our reward for waiting so long!

[quote name='tursini']They apparently shipped Rock Band from Louisville, Kentucky. I'm in Cincinnati, OH which explains why it made it here so fast.[/quote]

They ship EVERYTHING from Louisville. Because that is where UPS' main hub is located. A lot of companies that ship products as their main business often set up their businesses in major shipping hubs. Like Louisville for UPS or Tennessee for Fed Ex.

[quote name='bluepen92']how many captchas can you mess up before they label you cheater?
and on my zune backpack tracking number still says billing info recieved, and its been 5 days since i got the email[/quote]

Don't sweat that. I am waiting for my camcorder (ordered May 7) to actually leave their warehouse. I got a shipping e-mail on July 18. So we are almost at TWO WEEKS since they gave me a tracking number, yet it is still saying Biling Information Received. I also had Office, Kameo and a controller saying that for like 3 days before they finally shipped and arrived today.

I know my account is not flagged because I also got the ergonomic keyobard/mouse yesterday frm the same account as the camcorder order and I ordered that after,

Besides, if you were flagged, they wouldn't print out a shipping label. Once they do that they have already paid UPS for the postage.

Basically, our packages got kicked in a corner or something and are lost. I e-mailed them and they finally said htey are looking into it and please be patient.

[quote name='lakawak']Don't sweat that. I am waiting for my camcorder (ordered May 7) to actually leave their warehouse. I got a shipping e-mail on July 18. So we are almost at TWO WEEKS since they gave me a tracking number, yet it is still saying Biling Information Received. I also had Office, Kameo and a controller saying that for like 3 days before they finally shipped and arrived today.

I know my account is not flagged because I also got the ergonomic keyobard/mouse yesterday frm the same account as the camcorder order and I ordered that after,

Besides, if you were flagged, they wouldn't print out a shipping label. Once they do that they have already paid UPS for the postage.

Basically, our packages got kicked in a corner or something and are lost. I e-mailed them and they finally said htey are looking into it and please be patient.[/quote]
thanks for the advice :)

Anyone know if it's still alright to use anagram solvers and what not for Chicktionary, Word Slugger, etc.? I don't want to sit there and spend mass amounts of time on those things if I don't have to, but I also don't want to be perceived as a bot or something and lose all my points.

[quote name='Schmackledorf']Anyone know if it's still alright to use anagram solvers and what not for Chicktionary, Word Slugger, etc.? I don't want to sit there and spend mass amounts of time on those things if I don't have to, but I also don't want to be perceived as a bot or something and lose all my points.[/quote]

I use an anagram solver and have had no problems receiving any of my prizes.

Got my flyer miles today as well. :)

[quote name='Schmackledorf']Anyone know if it's still alright to use anagram solvers and what not for Chicktionary, Word Slugger, etc.? I don't want to sit there and spend mass amounts of time on those things if I don't have to, but I also don't want to be perceived as a bot or something and lose all my points.[/quote]

Nah it's fine, as long as you type in the codes that come up if you go too fast. I use anagram solvers for all my puzzles.

I got an attempted delivery from UPS yesterday from Micros...something. I was like WTF? I'm not expecting anything. Soon after I realized it was from Microsoft :) Ordered my Zune 7/16

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lakawak']Don't sweat that. I am waiting for my camcorder (ordered May 7) to actually leave their warehouse. I got a shipping e-mail on July 18. So we are almost at TWO WEEKS since they gave me a tracking number, yet it is still saying Biling Information Received. I also had Office, Kameo and a controller saying that for like 3 days before they finally shipped and arrived today.

Basically, our packages got kicked in a corner or something and are lost. I e-mailed them and they finally said htey are looking into it and please be patient.[/quote]

My camcorder did the same thing and then just showed up without showing that it moved from there lol.

It was attempted to be delivered yesterday while I was out but my wife was half nekkid and didn't answer the door :) It needed a signature but they'll be retrying delivery today after 5:00p. I'm in Texas. Looks like it went from KY to MO and then to a city outside of my town departing 7/24. I was really shocked! Less than 2 weeks! I'll post pics/info when I get it

i dont get it, my zune pack is barely in transit and is rescheduled for delivery today? even though there's no other scans showing...ups is messing up again

[quote name='bluepen92']i dont get it, my zune pack is barely in transit and is rescheduled for delivery today? even though there's no other scans showing...ups is messing up again[/quote]That just means LSC got it to UPS late so it's going to take an extra day, seeing as how the first day that they were supposed to have it, they didn't. I've had this happen from Newegg several times, and from LSC a couple...

[quote name='steelsmack']That just means LSC got it to UPS late so it's going to take an extra day, seeing as how the first day that they were supposed to have it, they didn't. I've had this happen from Newegg several times, and from LSC a couple...[/quote]
so ill get it on the 1st...
UPDATE: now it says 'exception' and the package is already in commerce city with a rescheduled delivery
btw can anyone show me how to take screenshots?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']any word on the games from the 360 bundle yet?[/quote]

You mean what does it come with? Answer: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. A couple of very short demos on the hard drive. But no games.

Microsoft and Sony need to think to hte past like Nintendo. Let's fazce it, the NES would not have sold nearly as many units if people didn't get Super Mario Bros with it. Same with Wii Sports. Even Sega benefitted from having Sonic.

I can understand them only shipping one controller since the 360 is for the most part a solo player game (solo in person, I mean. Obviously multi when you factor in online.) But to not have SOME game is ridiculous. And I would really say probably not even a good financial move.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']any word on the games from the 360 bundle yet?[/quote]

well i emailed them a couple weeks ago and they sent several emails back saying they don't understand what im talking about and to send another email stating ur issue more clearly. Which I did and no word after that. :cry:

[quote name='bluepen92']so ill get it on the 1st...
UPDATE: now it says 'exception' and the package is already in commerce city with a rescheduled delivery
btw can anyone show me how to take screenshots?[/quote]-Hit the print screen button on your keyboard
-paste into Paint
-edit out any pertinent info
-save and upload

[quote name='MightyHealthy']-Hit the print screen button on your keyboard
-paste into Paint
-edit out any pertinent info
-save and upload[/quote]
ok thx:D

[quote name='jlewis13']how is the zune bagis it worth getting even if i dont own a zune[/quote]
It's not a bag for your zune. It's like a bag that has a Zune logo on it. It's like one of those sports bags. It's pretty good for only 1,000 tickets.

Hey guys, I've read that a few people on here got their Xbox 360 from June. I ordered mines on the 28th and haven't got any shipping confirmation as yet but I did receive the order confirmation and my points haven't been refunded. Has anyone received their Xbox 360s other than the few who received it in July. Should I e-mail them about it or should I play the waiting game?

[quote name='jlewis13']how is the zune bagis it worth getting even if i dont own a zune[/quote]
I don't have a zune but I still ordered one because I love the "string strap" backpacks :)

[quote name='philanballa2']Hey guys, I've read that a few people on here got their Xbox 360 from June. I ordered mines on the 28th and haven't got any shipping confirmation as yet but I did receive the order confirmation and my points haven't been refunded. Has anyone received their Xbox 360s other than the few who received it in July. Should I e-mail them about it or should I play the waiting game?[/QUOTE]

i ordered mine on the 25th and I haven't received any other email aside from the confirmation one when I ordered. I think I'm gonna wait it out a couple more weeks. After the 6-8, I'll hit them up with an email. If you ever do email them, let us know their response.

EDIT: On a side note... I found this picture on another forum...

0730081515xh5.jpg

They don't seriously put "Contents of this box" on the package do they? That's friggin ridiculous. Someone could've stolen my prizes! :O

Can someone confirm this?

[quote name='mrwonton91']It's not a bag for your zune. It's like a bag that has a Zune logo on it. It's like one of those sports bags. It's pretty good for only 1,000 tickets.[/quote]

omfg, I did not know that. I feel like a moron. Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']did anyone get flight simulator yet? and was it the deluxe or regular version?[/quote]

I ordered Flight Sim X on 7/7 and havent received anything yet
It is supposed to be the Deluxe Version, but if they send me the regular one, I will not be so happy! :cry:

I'm hoping to use the deluxe version to get used to how the G1000 works. I'm flight instructing at the University of Dubuque, and they are getting 5 brand new aircraft equipped with G1000s :D:bouncy:

MY ZUNE BACKPACK JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY (By UPS)! Yay! I ordered it only 8 days ago on 7/23 :D. I never got a confirmation email or anything.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']
They don't seriously put "Contents of this box" on the package do they? That's friggin ridiculous. Someone could've stolen my prizes! :O

Can someone confirm this?[/quote]

Unfortunately.. they do. My box looks EXACTLY like that with the contents written on the outside. Way to go Microsoft! :applause:

[quote name='lVlasterchief']i ordered mine on the 25th and I haven't received any other email aside from the confirmation one when I ordered. I think I'm gonna wait it out a couple more weeks. After the 6-8, I'll hit them up with an email. If you ever do email them, let us know their response.

EDIT: On a side note... I found this picture on another forum...

Can someone confirm this?[/QUOTE]
Damn...they got their zune shipped in a box. Mines was shipped in a padded yellow envelop. As least the packing list portion of the shipping label wasn't used with mine.

[quote name='praetorian1717']My wireless keyboard and mouse that I ordered on 7/19 came today; I really like it so far.[/quote]
Is it the ergonomic one? Also where in the US are you?
I heard that the ergonomic is useless for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back