Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't seriously put "Contents of this box" on the package do they? That's friggin ridiculous. Someone could've stolen my prizes! :O
The same goes for Rockband. The name "ROCKBAND" isn't printed a sticker but rather labeled on the box on one end.

BTW Can someone post some pics of the Zune backpack? Preferably framed along with another object for size reference. Also find the small tag sewn inside of it if there is any that lists the materials used in the bag.

[quote name='bluepen92']i got a shirt and cards from ups today, before my backpack came, i'll probably get it tomorrow:D[/quote]

mazel, just to know, when did you order those

[quote name='2574']
BTW Can someone post some pics of the Zune backpack? Preferably framed along with another object for size reference. Also find the small tag sewn inside of it if there is any that lists the materials used in the bag.[/quote]

Size compared to an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper.

IMG_3835.jpg

Bag is about 19" (H) x 14" (L) x 5" (W)

IMG_3836.jpg

Very thick backpack than usual "string strap" backpacks.

IMG_3838.jpg

Hope this helped! :bouncy: Oh yeah, and there also wasn't a material's strap, sorry. It only had product information; like it's Item # and how it was Made In China

Edit: I just got the confirmation email for my Zune Backpack.. too bad the email came after the backpack was delivered, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gabriels']mazel, just to know, when did you order those[/quote]
like the 3th, i ordered the pack on the 1st of july
its 30mins away so im excited

[quote name='bluepen92']like the 3th, i ordered the pack on the 1st of july
its 30mins away so im excited[/quote]

So it took a month and u live close. It'll prob take two months to get down to miami.

lsc is on a roll, got shipping confim on a totebag from last month
good job live club:applause:
plus my tshirt
all i need now is my tumbler, pens, and 20 song download

Yes, it's the new Ergonomic one for 11,500 tickets. As for gaming, I'm not really sure about its performance in that area. My brother is more of a gamer than I am, so I'll let him try it out and I'll tell you what he says. I can, however, vouch for the increased easiness in typing. I live in Georgia, so it only takes a few days for LSC stuff to reach me.

[quote name='wolverine2281']woo hoo! hope this answers some questions :)
zune001.jpg

zune002.jpg

zune003.jpg
zune004.jpg
[/quote]

Awesome! Great color too! When again did you order the Zune?

I ordered a controller like a week or two ago and I got it yesterday. I ended up getting the shipping email today when my item was already delivered. >.>

I ordered a light blue twill hat on 7/11/2008 and received it yesterday. I ordered a pink / brown sideline tote bag for my niece on 7/8/2008 and I got an email saying that it shipped.

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered a light blue twill hat on 7/11/2008 and received it yesterday. I ordered a pink / brown sideline tote bag for my niece on 7/8/2008 and I got an email saying that it shipped.[/quote]
same here:bouncy:

[quote name='wolverine2281']woo hoo! hope this answers some questions :)
zune001.jpg

zune002.jpg

zune003.jpg
zune004.jpg
[/quote]

Did you alter the words on the box or were they that scratched? The letters look unreadable,it would mean bad news for UPS to send me mine. Also, did you have to sign for it?

hey guys i got a few questions sorry new to this but how often do they update the prizes and whats the average price for the bigger items they put up

I'd say they update their prizes every few months. No one knows when something new will go up so I can't say for certain. The camera is the biggest prize they ever put up recently at 40k and before that it was the Xbox 360 for 32,500 tickets.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Two questions:

1) When was the last double ticket day?
2) Have they *ever* sent out a newsletter?[/quote]
the last ticket day was june 11

never got a newsletter except they sent a little flyer type email advetising the new site update

Also site went down at 2:02 A.M. :cry:

I just got my 360/Windows controller today and my Kameo game is scheduled by UPS for tomorrow. I don't have the order dates because the Club Live site is down but I think I remeber them.

Controller:
Ordered 7/16 Shipping Con. 7/24 Arrived 7/31
Kameo:
Ordered 7/20 Shippin Con. 7/31 Arrived 8/1 according to UPS

Kameo's shipping time is WAY shorter than the controller but I tracked it and it's over halfway here. It took a couple days for the controller to actually get on the truck.

I'd post pics but my camera is the worst you've ever seen and it's out of batteries. But the controller looks just like this only with a Club Live sticker on the back, the standard 'Prize Enclosed' paper, and a sheet of bubble wrap.

xbox360wirelessgamecontnf0.jpg

(NOT MY IMAGE, JUST AN EXAMPLE!)

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']MY ZUNE BACKPACK JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY (By UPS)! Yay! I ordered it only 8 days ago on 7/23 :D. I never got a confirmation email or anything.

Unfortunately.. they do. My box looks EXACTLY like that with the contents written on the outside. Way to go Microsoft! :applause:[/quote]

Hmm, I just got my controller today and it didn't have the contents on it.... Odd

[quote name='e3revolution']I can only mute every single Firefox window. If i mute one I mute the others. What browser and operating system are you using? I'm using Firefox and Vista.[/quote]

I'm using Vista and IE. Firefox doesn't show up in the volume mixer.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']MY ZUNE BACKPACK JUST CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY (By UPS)! Yay! I ordered it only 8 days ago on 7/23 :D. I never got a confirmation email or anything.

Unfortunately.. they do. My box looks EXACTLY like that with the contents written on the outside. Way to go Microsoft! :applause:[/quote]

I finally got my tote bag today. I ordered it on May 25th. It was smaller than I expected, but still nice. The label didn't tell what was inside.

[quote name='bluepen92']lsc is on a roll, got shipping confim on a totebag from last month
good job live club:applause:
plus my tshirt
all i need now is my tumbler, pens, and 20 song download[/quote]

I received 5 shipping confirmations today. Tomorrow (actually today since it's 2:04 am) I'll be receiving 2 shirts and 3 tote bags. Now if they'll just get me the pens I ordered in May.

Is everyone happy? I replied to a bunch of messages in one post. :whistle2:o Though I wasn't breaking any rules doing it the way I was...I checked. :p lol

[quote name='Dmitriy']Did you alter the words on the box or were they that scratched? The letters look unreadable,it would mean bad news for UPS to send me mine. Also, did you have to sign for it?[/quote]
The words on the packaging were pretty illegible other than my address (which I cropped out) Just wanted to show how mine looked compared to that other pic where you could see "Zune 30GB". And yes I had to sign for it, otherwise I would've gotten it the day before :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']Two questions:

1) When was the last double ticket day?
2) Have they *ever* sent out a newsletter?[/quote]
I got a newsletter a day or so before they announced the double ticket day.

[quote name='jlewis13']hey guys i got a few questions sorry new to this but how often do they update the prizes and whats the average price for the bigger items they put up[/quote]
They update prizes after they start running out of the other ones. There isn't really a set day, but it is slow. The average price for a nice prize is 20,000 tickets. You can usually get something decent like a zune with 20,000 tickets, but I would save 30,000 tickets if you really want something nice.

[quote name='wolverine2281']
I got a newsletter a day or so before they announced the double ticket day.[/quote]

Weird. I must've ignored it or something. I've been a part of LSC for ages, but I've never gotten an email from them unless I ordered or asked something.

[quote name='xDarkElement']anyone from socal get anything?[/quote]
Hopefully today. I live in the Bay Area so whenever you get your stuff is whenever I'll get my stuff. Too bad we live all the way over here on the west coast so it takes forever to get our stuff. I want my Rock Band!

[quote name='xDarkElement']anyone from socal get anything?[/QUOTE]

I got Kameo:). It was a surprise because I didn't get the shipping confirmation. My controller will come on monday according to the tracking information.

got my backpack, contents were labeled on the box. the writing was smeared off so they rewrote the info. post pic soon:D

[quote name='VioletArrows']Weird. I must've ignored it or something. I've been a part of LSC for ages, but I've never gotten an email from them unless I ordered or asked something.[/quote]

Did you opt out of their marketing emails?

[quote name='CO_mommy']Did you opt out of their marketing emails?[/quote]

Nope, and I'm sure it's not being labeled as spam. I've just never gotten them.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']Still nobody got flight simulator??[/quote]

i got it 3 months ago but i had ordered it in july of 2007 so i bet it will take awhile ffor u to get it its the delux edition

Whew I finally got my Zune today! I lost hope for a while but it finally arrived, from the Fed-Ex man into my loving arms.

[quote name='Dmitriy']Whew I finally got my Zune today! I lost hope for a while but it finally arrived, from the Fed-Ex man into my loving arms.[/quote]
What state are you in?

Our stuff just came. We actually got 3 shirts and 3 tote bags. Unfortunately, they sent the wrong shirt to my husband. I've written them. Let's see if they're willing to fix the error.

IMG_0700.jpg
It is absolutely amazing!
The video quality is pristine, the music sounds great, and it picks up all of my favorite radio stations
The headphones even have little magnets on them so they stick together

I never thought it was actually possible to get something for nothing...

Thanks LSC

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']It is absolutely amazing!
The video quality is pristine, the music sounds great, and it picks up all of my favorite radio stations
The headphones even have little magnets on them so they stick together

I never thought it was actually possible to get something for nothing...

Thanks LSC[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back