Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrwonton91']new game called word duel
EDIT: And ITS VERYY BORING[/quote]
That game sucks! I just finished playing it and it takes way to long to finish a game and they don't give you many tickets. Not worth my time. I'll stick to chicktionary.

Got my Rachael Ray cookbook that I ordered on 7/20. My GF was excited about that. I'm glad they got this game turned around and everyone is receiving their prizes really quickly.

EDIT: Word Duel sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wanna say word duel sucks too, it takes too long and u only get like 10-12 tickets
im sticking with flexicon

is using autotype for flexicon against the lsc rules?

well i don't know if it is against the rules because it is not really a bot, because you still have to click the search button

it seems like they ship at around the 20th-30th o.o on every month. Thats why it varies on how long it takes.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']is using autotype for flexicon against the lsc rules?[/quote]
I Would think so, yes...

[quote name='Dmitriy']Whew I finally got my Zune today! I lost hope for a while but it finally arrived, from the Fed-Ex man into my loving arms.[/quote]

when did you order your Zune?

nevermind i see it in your sig

[quote name='xDarkElement']YEAHH, SOCAL. GOT MY ZUNE! ORDERED 7/15 GOT IT WITHIN 2 WEEKS
I GOT BLACK TOO! will post pics soon :][/quote]
What part of california are you in? Hope I get rock band and my keyboard tomorrow

Got my wireless desktop yesterday. It only took 10 days from the time I ordered it. I was skeptical for a bit because I didn't get any kind of shipping confirmation.

Ordered my Zune on the 25th of June. No confirmation email. Just received it today. Bay Area, btw

img1690ku5.jpg

img1692vu4.jpg

I ordered 360 the same day.. still no word.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Ordered my Zune on the 25th of June. No confirmation email. Just received it today. Bay Area, btw

I ordered 360 the same day.. still no word.[/quote]

I'm really happy to see you get your Zune, sadly I ordered the 360 around the same time and I too haven't received it.

[quote name='da510']What state are you in?[/quote]

California, it seems like everyone is getting their Zunes on the West Coast just now. I entered the tracking number because I was curious when the billing information was received and it was on 7/24 so a month went by without anything being done but as long as they deliver, I can't complain. :D

Oh and btw, I meant UPS man, not Fedex. I'm not sure if that confused anyone.

observation: word duels sucks....takes forever....they should add more of the MCF/titanic games, at least those are brainless...

I received the Rachel Ray cookbook I ordered for my girlfriend on Wednesday. If anyone is curious, it was ordered on June 15, and received on July 30.

I just got my 360 controller and came in a box; wished my Zune would've gotten the same treatment. And the small sheet of bubble wrap was useless. If LSC really wants to save money, they should just leave it out.

[quote name='winterice']I just got my 360 controller and came in a box; wished my Zune would've gotten the same treatment. And the small sheet of bubble wrap was useless. If LSC really wants to save money, they should just leave it out.[/quote]

I read that HP and Microsoft are really wasteful in their packaging. Whenever I order ink cartridges online I feel like I'm paying more for the cardboard than the ink.

[quote name='2574']Woohoo! I just received shipping confirmation on two of my Xbox 360 orders I made on 6/25.[/quote]

I too received my shipping confirmation for an Xbox 360 :bouncy:

[quote name='2574']Woohoo! I just received shipping confirmation on two of my Xbox 360 orders I made on 6/25.[/quote]

[quote name='IRISH4']I too received my shipping confirmation for an Xbox 360 :bouncy:[/quote]

Congratulations, I suppose. :bomb:

It has now been 24 fucking weeks since I ordered an Xbox 360.

:wall:

[quote name='conchopearl']Ordered Canon 7/19 and new wireless keyboard /mouse 7/24.
They both came today. Here is pic of the camera.

canon002.jpg

canonPS.jpg

conchopearl
conchopearl
[/quote]

I'm not even going to ask how you did that.

[quote name='xDarkElement']great day for everyone :]
Wow the zune like heats up when you sync in music. I mean it really really heats up.[/quote]
is that bad?

When playing flexicon and the answer is an image, does everyone's screen jump down to the images? It wasn't like this before and it's really annoying.

of course the zune heats up its a hard drive inside a case and if you dont want zune deleteing ur items dont remove them from ur pc becuase when you re connect it they will be deleted if they are not found by the zune

I just received my BLACK ACADEMIC ZUNE 30gb today without prior shipping notification. That was just two weeks to get to the SF Bay Area!!!

Mine is ACADEMIC - is it any different from the regular one?

Best wishes,
Greg

[quote name='grandgrego']I just ordered mine today. I'll let everyone know if/when i receive it and color.

Sorry to hear about all those people waiting for their previous zune orders. hope we all get ours soon :D

p.s. I'm hoping for pink because it's hot on e-bay[/quote]

I'm gone for a few days and this thread exploded. Seems like the new promotion company got over that hiccup and has really been delivering the goods. Awesome! Congrats to everyone and their new toys.

Delivery only happens on weekends if the shipper pays extra for it and I don't think LSC is doing that :cry: But there is always Monday :D
[quote name='hec204']Does UPS ship this on Saturdays?[/quote]

got rock band on the july 29 and ordered on june 29. Got my shipping email for it yesterday.....weird, oh well here you go. No more mouse and keyboard?!!?..... Sorry some of my pics are blurry my camera's end time is coming.....Hmmm maybe that calls for a new camera.
IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

[quote name='grandgrego']Delivery only happens on weekends if the shipper pays extra for it and I don't think LSC is doing that :cry: But there is always Monday :D[/QUOTE]
No, they don't pay for shipping on Saturdays. Monday is the next possible day.

[quote name='grandgrego']I just received my BLACK ACADEMIC ZUNE 30gb today without prior shipping notification. That was just two weeks to get to the SF Bay Area!!!

Mine is ACADEMIC - is it any different from the regular one?

Best wishes,
Greg[/quote]
I'm not sure but mine is the same as yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back